PDA

View Full Version : Uefa Champions League Fantacy Football


mzk57
20-02-2006, 00:33
Hello friends
Just wonder if u guys were playing Uefa Champions League Fantacy Football before. But I didn't see any thread on it, so I decided to statrt one here.
I think most of u guys know that what is a Fantacy Football
This is the main website www.uefa.com
Here you can sign up/login to play http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/
Here are the rules (must read once) http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/rules.mc
Here is the F A Q portion http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/help.mc
Terms & Conditions http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/rules.mc?showtac=1

Now what r u waiting for ??? Register a team as soon as possible & after that you must join a league. And for that you must have the code of a league. I am creating a leage by the name of Milan-Mania League.
Here is the code 61679-39050
You see the league buttion in your menu, when u are logged in after the registeration
Hope you guys would take part in it & join the league.
Its great fun (personal experience)
Thanks
mzk

Note : Its would be much better if name ur team the same as ur MM user name, because it would become more eaiser to recognize u in the league

mzk57
20-02-2006, 00:40
my team name -- MZK United
My Team
Buffon
Capaca-Wome-Thuram-Cannavaro
Lampard-Kaka-Juninho
Crespo-Sheva-Adriano
& four other subs, which don't score unless some of the above playes miss the match & through automatic subsitution some one comes in.

Milan_Mad
20-02-2006, 13:50
I just registerted and joined well a leauge not sure if it is yours though as the other guy in there is called Mohammad Ziad Khana and he has a diffrent team. I enterted the code correct. :googly:

Vadim
20-02-2006, 14:02
I just registerted and joined well a leauge not sure if it is yours though as the other guy in there is called Mohammad Ziad Khana and he has a diffrent team. I enterted the code correct. :googly:

that is mzk :)

Milan_Mad
20-02-2006, 14:04
ok, good good!

mzk57
20-02-2006, 23:15
I am surprized that users here do not take much intreast in the Uefa Fantacy Football,,,,,,,thats really bad

rae
21-02-2006, 09:57
Sorry lads but we have at least two leagues for MM

here is the major

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18921