View Full Version : DO NOT view the the thread with topic DENEME. it is somewhat of a backdoor.
hitmannq8
05-03-2006, 13:34
mods shud delete that topic
GRE-NO-LI
05-03-2006, 13:41
Damn, I opened that ****, do you know what I have to do to clean the PC?
hitmannq8
05-03-2006, 13:42
im opening my registry files, im trying to see what it actually did.. if i know i'll let you know
GRE-NO-LI
05-03-2006, 13:46
Thank you, buddy.
hitmannq8
05-03-2006, 13:48
okay i think i got it.. it is a worm - more like a virus.. it kind of installs itself in all ur files, whether they are .exe or .dll files, it just infects alot of files and then keeps infecting other files on ur computer.. it takes a long time to take them out manually, so i used a program called Registry Mechanic to repair it.. lemme know how it goes
thanks, man. i didn't open that thread. hope my computer is still safe. :o
GRE-NO-LI
05-03-2006, 13:52
Hmmm... I will download that.
I've just deleted like 10 topics and also just banned his butt. Rez is on it too. :rr30:
If anyone spots any of his posts that I've missed please let me know! Searching for his name isn't finding them for me!
okay i think i got it.. it is a worm - more like a virus.. it kind of installs itself in all ur files, whether they are .exe or .dll files, it just infects alot of files and then keeps infecting other files on ur computer.. it takes a long time to take them out manually, so i used a program called Registry Mechanic to repair it.. lemme know how it goes
Not sure about that, but I will investigate... when posting on MM, you are given minimal rights as to what the post can contain...I will post back if I find more details about this.
I opend a post and got some kind of msg :hacked:(((( so that means im infected? i mean when i opend the tread is said that,but i dont see nothing rong whit my pc..so what should i do plz help:((
hottie, I am still looking into it...run antivirus and antispyware and keep them up to date, I am still looking into what hitmannq posted
hitmannq8
05-03-2006, 16:05
rezag
he opened a topic which involved one link, when i just moved my cursor over that link, i got a popup that said "//hacked/ !" or something like that.. i didnt c something like this before, so i looked at around my pc and ran all anti-spyware and adware stuff, checked the registry, and i found that i had an unusual amount of errors in my registry.. it was tooooo high, something like 75. Hope that helps.
Thanx for the info hitmannq8, as soon as I get more info I will post it here, in the meanwhile I am doing what in terms of allowing posts by new members.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.