PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Teams From Each Major League


Milan_Mad
07-03-2006, 13:28
Just to see the popularity of teams accros europe with you guys. Choose your favorite teams from the leagues that i have chosen from

Italy - AC Milan
England - Arsenal
Germany - Hamburg
France - PSG
Spain - Valencia
Argentina - River Plate
Brazil - Sao Paulo


I only support Milan though apart from Italy :5ok:

pa7uel
07-03-2006, 13:54
Italy-Milan
England-Arsenal
Germany-Borussia Dortmund
France- Olympique Marseille
Spain- Barcelona
Argentina- Boca
Brazil- Gremio

SignoreTerim
10-03-2006, 16:09
italy -milan
england-man.utd
spain-barcelona
france-lyon
turkey-Galatasaray

rae
10-03-2006, 16:59
England - United
Italy - Milan
Portugal - Porto
Scotland - Celtic
Germany - none
France - PSG
Spain - Villarreal
Argentina - Boca
Brazil - Vasco
Netherlands - Ajax

savage_mau
11-03-2006, 09:20
Italy - Milan
England - Chelsea
Spain - Barcelona
Germnay - None
France -None
Argentina - Boca Junior
Holland - Ajax
Brazil - Sao Paulo

Josh-Sheva
11-03-2006, 12:11
Italy - Milan
England - Chelsea
Spain - Barca
Germany - Schalke 04
France - Lyon
Brazil - Sao Paolo
Holland - Ajax
Greece - Olympiacos
Switzerland - GC
Australia - Sydney FC
Belgium - Anderlecht
Ukraine - Kyiv Dynamo

Vadim
11-03-2006, 13:01
Italy- Milan
Ukraine- Dynamo Kiev
USA- Chicago Fire

Those are the only 3 teams that I support. I can't say that I have a favorite in any of the other leagues. I can say that I like the way a team plays, Barca for example, but I can never say that I support them.

pa7uel
11-03-2006, 13:39
well, i think it is not about support, but who is yor favourite, wch team dou you like from each league what ever if you support it or like the way they play.

ukrainian_CA
11-03-2006, 14:32
Italy - Milan
England - Liverpool
Germany - Bayer (Liv.)
Spain - Valencia
Switzerland - Thun ;)
Ukraine - Dnipro (Dnepr.) :love:
Russia - Zenit (Sn. Pet.) :gonova:

GRE-NO-LI
12-03-2006, 15:59
Only Milan and Botafogo, the rest deserves to DIE!!! :devf: :devf: :devf:

MIRZA
12-03-2006, 17:26
England - United

Woow, I didn't know that you like West Ham United :dcool:
Italy - AC MILAN :firedev:
Germany - HSV (because of SERGEJ BARBAREZ)
England- West Ham, Aston Vila
Bosnia - Travnik

rae
12-03-2006, 17:33
Woow, I didn't know that you like West Ham United :dcool: There is only ONE United! Manchester United :stuckup: :de3:

mrki
12-03-2006, 18:31
Italy - rossoneri of course
Germany - herta
Spain - no one
England - i dont care
France - Nantes
Holland - Ajax

hitmannq8
12-03-2006, 21:46
Milan and only Milan.. Ive tried to like others but i just cant.. I waTch football all over europe but I cannot support any other team but Milan. Maybe another club that i like is AL ARABI from kuwait

Stezagud
13-03-2006, 11:42
There is only ONE United! Manchester United

:cheers:

Did you see the game yesterday? it really shouldve finished about 10-0 :eek:

anyway;

England: Manchester Utd :sagrin:
Italy: Milan :5schal:

mk18
13-03-2006, 14:21
Italy - Milan

-------------------------------------
Spain - Barcelona
England - Newscastle United
France - Lyon
Germany - dunno... whoever competes with bayern
Holland - PSV

but none come close to milan... i used to love barca but now its less since theyre euro rivals with milan

Warro Bantan
13-03-2006, 15:59
Italy - Milan
***************************


England - Arsenal (was my Dadīs fav team)
Spain - Real Madrid..(the game vs Eintract Frankfurt made me like them)
France - none...
Germany - none...but Dortmund, because they have the most rabid fans
Holland - Ajax...because of the attractive football they play (well, usually)
Jamaica - Waddadah....one of the big teams in the city I went to high school in (Montego Bay) :D...

A: What! Jamaica doesnt have a major league?
B: Oh yes we do! Its actually the Premiere league..the major league is small time here.
A: Oh.

AS13
13-03-2006, 16:36
Italy - Milan
Spain - Athletic Bilbao
England - Newcastle
France - St. Etienne

Acmir^
13-03-2006, 19:50
Italy - MILAN

Germany - Dortmund
Spain - Atletico Madrid
England - Man. United
France - PSG
Holland - Ajax
Scotland - Celtic

pa7uel
14-03-2006, 18:04
Argentina and Brazil where on the list too in firsts place did you forgot?
Well if you didnt know who to vote for, Boca (arg) and Gremio (bra) are the best!! :guw:

Stezagud
15-03-2006, 12:01
Argentina and Brazil where on the list too in firsts place did you forgot?
Well if you didnt know who to vote for, Boca (arg) and Gremio (bra) are the best!!

I dont get to watch much South American footy as it is shown here at 4am :eek: I do like The Strongest though, though only because they have a great name :D

pa7uel
15-03-2006, 18:04
The Strongest is from Bolivia, but thanks for trying anyway... :pp20: