View Full Version : Greatest ever 5 club sides,besides Milan:
roni10_levi
24-03-2006, 11:16
This time the poll is for the best 5 club teams of all time,besides all of the legendary Milan sides.
please,select 5 sides that you think were the best ever non-Milan teams.vote for exactlly 5 teams-not more and not less than that.
For me,it's Ajax 95',Juventus 96',Liverpool 77'-78',Ajax 71'-73' and Real Madrid 56'-60'.
so,what 5 club sides would you vote for?
Stezagud
24-03-2006, 11:30
late 50s Real
early 70's Ajax
mid 70's Bayern
late 70's/early 80's Liverpool
99 Utd ;)
roni10_levi
24-03-2006, 12:49
oops...I forgot to put the Ajax of the 70's.I actually wanted to vote for them.
Real Madrid 1950s, Ajax & Bayern 70s, Liverpool 80s and Milan 80-90s. Teams that didn't dominate over a several year period should never be considered among the greatest ever club sides.
yeah i was looking for ajax 70's ...
Well yes, Ajax of the 70's (if im not wrong)was the base of the greatest dutch team(for some greatest team in history even if they didnt got to win a WC), that got to the WC final in 1974 and 78. I havent seen Ajax images, but what ive seen from Holland is simply the best way of playing football that there has been ever. The press called it ''total football'', or somethign like that.
So my five are:
1-Ajax 70's
2-River 50's (the machine)
3-Manchester Utd(Ferguson's era)
4-Boca Juniors 1998-2004(Bianchi era)
5-Arsenal 2003/04
I think five is too short, but i think others will add more teams. And sorry if i insist with Boca and River, but i think those sides are historycal and they deserve to be remembered.
ukrainian_CA
24-03-2006, 17:53
I picked
Liverpool (77-78)
Dynamo K (86)
ManU (99)
Bavaria (Mid 70's)
One must exclude Marseille 93 from the list if it is proven that they were injected some drugs before the CL final with Milan.
I would personally exclude PSV Eind. 88 from the list too.
I remember seeing them beaten in Ukraine by Dnepr in the CL 1/8.
Howeverm it was in 1984-85 CL, si I may be wrong about PSV in 88.
Wasn't there a thread "10 best clubs ever", by this same guy???? I mean what's next????... "select 4 greatest clubs", and then "select 3 greatest clubs", and "select 2 greatest clubs", and "select 1 greatest clubs", and "select 0 greatest clubs", and "select -1 greatest clubs", and so on and so on....
Wasn't there a thread "10 best clubs ever", by this same guy???? I mean what's next????... "select 4 greatest clubs", and then "select 3 greatest clubs", and "select 2 greatest clubs", and "select 1 greatest clubs", and "select 0 greatest clubs", and "select -1 greatest clubs", and so on and so on....
aren't you that Sash22 guy that was banned a few months ago?
have a little respect to the members man
cheers
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.