PDA

View Full Version : List of Stream Sites


NAMMY
05-04-2006, 12:36
Hey guys. Here's a list I've made of useful sites I've found that you can use to follow Milan via streaming and radio. I hope these help, but if not, send me a message and I may be able to help.

Streams/Radio

mms://media2.brturbo.com/bandsports.wmv = sometimes has Milan playing. Type in your Firefox/IE address bar or 'Open URL' in WMP.


http://www.radio.rai.it/live/radio1.ram = National Italian radio.


mms://a650.l981144327.c9811.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/650/9811/v0001/reflector:44327 = English radio for Milan games which someone posted (though I found it to be a bit quiet).


Sites with stream lists

nb. PPlive doesn't work for me, so I use TVants and TVKoo.

With TVKoo, I look through the channels with the highest number of people watching them - one must be showing a Milan game (if they're meant to be on TV)!

http://translate.google.com/transla...Flanguage_tools = Translated TVAnts sports channel list.

http://www.footballtvs.com/ = Has recently become less reliable.

http://www.asiaplate.com/live.today.htm = Quite useful, as it shows all the games being shown and on which channels.

http://www.football4less.com/schedules/ = Select a date at the top to see a list of games being played, and which channels they'll be shown. The forums are quite useful as well.

Highlights/Pics

http://www.acmilan.com/ = The Italiano version of the site often has more recent videos in it's multimedia section (found on the left hand side of the screen), while (obviously) the English version has some translated interviews but is less up-to-date.

AC MILAN 05/06 HIGHLIGHTS + PHOTOS (http://www.acmilan.co.il/results.asp) = My prefered site, though it has become quite slow in updating recently.

Acmir^
05-04-2006, 12:46
Many thanks man i appreciate this i hope some of the links will show Milan ;)
thanks again man :5ok:

hitmannq8
06-04-2006, 01:37
Thanks Nammy..

Someone should make this topic sticky, it is very useful

rahul.acm
17-04-2006, 22:48
Attention everybody!!!

If any of u guys know know the link to the barca game please post it here. I requesting fo a good quality link likt the talpa.tv link given by zlat! so be generous and gift me something :smileani: I have all the pplive and blah blah links! i am requesting for a high quality one. thanks alot!

banok
22-04-2006, 12:02
in my site (http://streamforums.tk) you can find live streams about the Milan matches... ;)

forza1899
11-05-2006, 14:56
forza Milan

mk18
14-05-2006, 07:55
i download pplive and podcast nd the first doesnt work at all.. the 2nd works but cctv keeps buffering between 5% and 20% HELP PLEASE

lked
25-06-2006, 17:41
http://di.fm/
here u can find many kind of music .
jazz,clasic rap,trance,DRUM'N'BASS etc !:)

rahul.acm
26-06-2006, 04:22
Sopcast is simply the best streaming software. Go to sopcast.com d/l the whole package with the player and you can see any match played on this planet. pplive and others are a thing of past now!

arcy
18-07-2006, 05:52
Can someone help?

I tried accessing multimedia in AC Milan's website but it required registration. On the other hand, when I tried registering, it always gives this error:
"Format date of birth input error"

So yeah, I still am not able to view the files they have online. =(

kure87ri
18-07-2006, 15:45
forza milan

arcy
20-07-2006, 19:23
Can someone help? I tried accessing multimedia in AC Milan's website but it required registration. On the other hand, when I tried registering, it always gives this error: "Format date of birth input error"
So yeah, I still am not able to view the files they have online. =(

Ha I finally figured this out...It had nothing to do with date of birth input. I simply had to fill out ALL the fields even though it said it wasn't required!

arcy
21-07-2006, 05:49
In AC Milan's website, I've registered and logged in but it still won't allow me to view pics, videos! It always keeps asking for me to login...Is it just me or is anyone else there having the same problem?

NAMMY
21-07-2006, 17:12
In AC Milan's website, I've registered and logged in but it still won't allow me to view pics, videos! It always keeps asking for me to login...Is it just me or is anyone else there having the same problem?

I remember doing this two season ago, but unfortunately I think you need to to be a paid subscriber (as I think it says) :rr30:
I just contacted the site to unregister, and you could always email them and check if I'm right ...

I suggest going to http://www.acmilan.co.il/results.asp and www.acmilan.pl (choose 'Multimedia') for your pictures and highlights.
Sorry that my 'List of Steams' is incorrect, but it was correct when I posted it. If a Mod reads this, could they allow me to restart the thread/be able to edit it again.

arcy
21-07-2006, 17:30
I remember doing this two season ago, but unfortunately I think you need to to be a payed subscriber (as I think it says) :rr30:
I just contacted the site to unregister, and you could always email them and check if I'm right ...

A paid subscriber? Does the site say anything about that?

NAMMY
21-07-2006, 18:11
Maybe there's an option to do so after you register - I can't remember as I registered ages ago. Sorry for the lack of help.

arcy
21-07-2006, 18:27
Maybe there's an option to do so after you register - I can't remember as I registered ages ago. Sorry for the lack of help.

I registered (like being able to login with a password)...but you mean to say "subscribe" is something separate?

Thanks for the info though. Now I'm not confused as before :w186:

Mystik
08-09-2006, 11:19
I need some opinions here.. which of the following have the best quality?

PPLive, PPStream, Sopcast, TV Ant, PCast or TVU ?

and which is the most reliable? thanks :)

arcy
08-09-2006, 17:44
Most reliable? I'd say all of them are but I say that since I have a decent i-net connection... :hmmm:

Since I watch mostly Milan or Italian games, I usually use Streamer One. I open it up with Media Player and I can resize it to my liking. And I don't get problems with connection at all. :funpc:

Not all 6 you mentioned will show a game so I usually just pick wherever it's showing. If there's no Streamer One, I'd probably pick PPStream (it's in Chinese though so you might want to look at the site that provides a direct link ... Nammy posted it somewhere in MM).

So yeah I think those 2 are the ones I mostly use. But then again, the first decision is usually - is it showing on that channel? :lick:

NAMMY
08-09-2006, 18:42
Here (http://www.asiaplate.com/live.today.htm) is a site which links to most of the stream players.
I used to have to use Sopcast at University, but have since been able to use TVAnts, Streamer1, etc. Nowadays you only seem to have one choice. This (http://www.football4less.com/streams/) is a good guide to streaming.
Mediacentre/Coolstreaming (http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=it_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.coolstreaming.it%2fmodules%2fgo.php%3fgo%3ddownload) is quite good, as it features a huge list of streams (Sport, film, news, etc) - though not all of them work.

zlatanov
08-09-2006, 18:52
I need some opinions here.. which of the following have the best quality?

PPLive, PPStream, Sopcast, TV Ant, PCast or TVU ?

and which is the most reliable? thanks :)

As arcy mentioned, all of them are reliable as long as you have a decent Internet connection - anything above 56kb modem would do. Also these are P2P streams, which means quality/reliability of the stream depends on the number of current users - the more the marrier :) ... which is exactly the opposite of how things are with other streams - the more people are connected to that server, the choppier it gets.

I personally have found that Sopcast, PPStream and TVAnts are more than enough to cover your needs for virtually any game out there that might pose an interest to the general public. They are all, more or less the same quality and are very reliable P2Ps.

The new PPLive has better interface and stream quality than the older one but seems to have fewer sports channels than before and many of them haven't wroked for me either, so I have basically taken it off my list ;).

The best stream quality of the bunch, and one of the best streams in general, are offered by TVUPlayer .... problem is that it has very few sports channels on it and caries more US TV like NBC, ABC, etc, etc. It does however have CCTV5 and ESPN2 - the former is sports channel with wide coverage of games and the latter shows 2 CL games every week, although those are mostly either Real M games or ManU/Chelski/Liverpool games.

StreamerOne is also an option although I rarely use it - only in extreme cases :) - and, not 100% sure, but think the stream quality is a little worse than that of PPStream, TVAnts, and SopCast ... also, the choice of sports channels seems to be a bit limited .... It does have Italian programming though, and for Milan CL games it might come in handy - in previous years, Canale5 has been showing those, I believe.

P.S. PCast is also a nice choice for streaming - it has nice clear streams and pretty good coverage of football games - mostly on their Caifu Sports channel

Mystik
08-09-2006, 19:29
Alright thx :) I used PPStream for the Red Star match.. so i'll just continue using it. I do have PPLive and TV Ant on my computer and Nammy provided a useful link where I could download any of the others if necessary. Thanks again. I'll try to watch some matches tomorrow and of course our match on Sunday.

arcy
08-09-2006, 19:40
I guess the best bet is to go to MM because we have Nammy! hehe...

Cool! I'm watching it on TV so I'm really happy. I didn't realize they cover a number of Serie A games.

Giorgos
14-09-2006, 04:18
Can anyone give me the official song of UEFA Champions league?.

milanACfan
14-09-2006, 04:22
Here's the song:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n375dw

Giorgos
15-09-2006, 17:01
MilanACfan thanks a lot

lebanon-Acmilan
23-12-2006, 13:59
hope all member could post gd sites to enter

banok
29-12-2006, 14:11
my streaming (forum)site: http://takeforum.com/stream
football streams and the latest videos!

banok
05-01-2007, 13:50
Live on this weekend on http://takeforum.com/stream

FA-CUP
Tamworth-Norwich City
Birmingham City-Newcastle United
Nottingham Forrest-Charlton Athletic
Liverpool-Arsenal
Manchester United-Aston Villa
Cardiff-Tottenham Hotspur

LA LIGA
Atletico Madrid-Gimnastica
Zaragoza-Sevilla
Getafe-Barcelona
Deportivo La Coruna-Real Madrid
Villarreal-Valencia

BERLUSCONI CUP
Juventus-Milan

NBA

schenko
21-08-2007, 14:17
what about milan channel???

acmilan_nutu
22-08-2007, 04:04
You gotta pay for see milan channel!!

schenko
22-08-2007, 05:46
we used to see it for free on e-televizor

RossoNero83
30-12-2007, 10:02
here are 3 other awesome streaming sites to watchACM and other teams worldwide. www.acmlive.com
www.myp2p.eu
www.rojadirecta.org

Dejan
15-02-2009, 04:08
You guys probably know this already, tonights game is being screened on bbc3 kicking off at 7.

Dejan

nmigliore
18-02-2009, 13:46
anyone know if the milan/wb game is being streamed?

Bosniaco
22-02-2009, 21:47
You gotta pay for see milan channel!!
Milan Channel Live online? Where ?

Reza
18-10-2009, 14:35
http://www.iraqgoals.net/ is another possible option for games