PDA

View Full Version : Dolce&Gabbana Pictures - Milan players


SANT
13-04-2006, 12:44
Probably the ladies will enjoy this more, but it's worth taking a look.

Those suits are very nice, with the Milan logo and everything... too bad they're not for sale... they'd be probably too expensive for a normal person anyways...

I can already imagine the girls jumping around with the Gilardino and Simic pictures... and if ever ran into Stam in a dark alley, I'd just run for my life...

Carletto's pose is very funny, like a little kid in the school album...

take a look... the INDEX is at the bottom... or just click at the bottom corner of each page to move to the next...

http://www.dolcegabbana.it/Milan/

mk18
13-04-2006, 13:00
nice... thanks sant, the pics are really cool, D&G is my new favorite brand :D

rahul.acm
13-04-2006, 13:13
awesome discovery sant! phew

our MM girls are gonna go wild once they see them! any way where the hell are their comments! girls wake up!! there is some chocolate for u!

I liked kalac's and ancelotti's pics

damn dolceandgabbana! we are indeed gr8 club!

SANT
13-04-2006, 13:21
and before Domenico Dolce did the teams wardrobe, it was Giorgio Armani himself who used to make the team suits... I think his last season was 2003-2004

rae
13-04-2006, 13:26
nice... thanks sant, the pics are really cool, D&G is my new favorite brand :D:nervous: they phuckin freax... :p157: this one I like the most :dcool:

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/6370/milan3qs.png

SANT
13-04-2006, 13:34
I already stole part of it as my MSN Messenger display picture...

rae
13-04-2006, 13:38
gimmi yer msn, por favor :tong:

SANT
13-04-2006, 13:57
santhiago_05 at hotmail.com

hitmannq8
13-04-2006, 14:09
if anyone's wondering why Kaka isnt there, is because he is a model for Armani

SANT
13-04-2006, 14:19
Maldini models for Armani too, since I can remember, and he's there... but you could be right, maybe Kaka' has a contract, and Maldini just does it by invitation...

rahul.acm
13-04-2006, 16:36
still no girl has paid a visit to that page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean c'mon don't hide your predatory instincts!

SANT
13-04-2006, 16:37
I was going to comment the same... but I haven't seen any girl posting on any other thread today, so...

rahul.acm
13-04-2006, 18:15
can some body tell me how to save those pics before they disappear! please tell me fast!

Helena
14-04-2006, 02:08
Thank You so much!!

Mama mia!! :D

Maldini models for Armani??

Giovanni
14-04-2006, 02:21
Domenico Dolce once said they chose Milan because it's a club where style matters (although EGo wouldn't agree) and where tradition joins modernity.

Angel_Cic
14-04-2006, 10:54
Kaka' is hot...you can put him in anything and he'll look good ;)

SANT
18-04-2006, 11:50
I am still surprised only two girls commented on this one...

Ördöglány
18-04-2006, 12:18
I am still surprised only two girls commented on this one...
If that's what you wish for, I'm commenting on it ;)
I haven't done it yet because I was knocked unconscious by those pictures :wow:
There's no doubt about it: our guys are the sexiest!!!!! I couldn't even chose who's the best.....they're all look GORGEOUS! :v408:

rahul.acm
27-04-2006, 01:59
RAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Please tell me how to save these pics before they disappear!!! PleasE!!!! ne body else knows how to do it please ! I beg please email me @ [email protected] me them as attachments! PleasEEEEEEEEEEEE hellp meeee. I'll die if i don't get to save them please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:u31:

http://eng.dolcegabbana.it/milan/bridge.asp

I also got this link which has similar pics but with last years team. so pleaseee helllllppppppppppppp

Angel_Cic
27-04-2006, 11:47
Sant, i'm quite deprived. i click on the site and it tells me to download a flash player...i did that like 5 times and still won't let me see anythingggg :(

Ördöglány
27-04-2006, 11:54
Hey girls, you can see (and download :u56: ) most of the pictures here without flashplayer and other stuff: pictures (http://www.forzasheva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=260)
That's where I first saw these pictures, too!

Angel_Cic
27-04-2006, 11:58
http://eng.dolcegabbana.it/milan/bridge.asp

I also got this link which has similar pics but with last years team. so pleaseee helllllppppppppppppp

i was able to see this site. i wish there was a way to save these pictures. they are AMAZING.

you know who pleasantly suprised me...RUI COSTA. i wanted to jump the computer after seeing his pic. i mean, he's always been attractive, but this picture was HOT. and Kaka'...well, you all know how i feel about Kaka' :5att: hahaha

rahul.acm
27-04-2006, 12:41
i was able to see this site. i wish there was a way to save these pictures. they are AMAZING.

you know who pleasantly suprised me...RUI COSTA. i wanted to jump the computer after seeing his pic. i mean, he's always been attractive, but this picture was HOT. and Kaka'...well, you all know how i feel about Kaka' :5att: hahaha

u still gotta see SANT's pics, trust me u will jump so high that u will go thru ur ceiling! i'm sure u will discover some new other than kaka, there is some eyecandy :lick: for ya! :u56:

there is this one pic which u can save, its of the whole team: http://eng.dolcegabbana.it/milan/img_bridge/team.jpg

enjoy

Angel_Cic
27-04-2006, 19:04
Hey girls, you can see (and download :u56: ) most of the pictures here without flashplayer and other stuff: pictures (http://www.forzasheva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=260)
That's where I first saw these pictures, too!

speechless! thanks for the link :angel:

SANT
28-04-2006, 12:23
I am surprised to see Lino there... good for him... slowly becoming more and more part of the first squad...

Mia, let me see if I can help you access the other pics... some of them area already displayed in the link you got from Ordoglany (btw, thanks)

Angel_Cic
28-04-2006, 21:44
I am surprised to see Lino there... good for him... slowly becoming more and more part of the first squad...

Mia, let me see if I can help you access the other pics... some of them area already displayed in the link you got from Ordoglany (btw, thanks)

i saved most of them....but i feel it is not a complete collection :tong:

SANT
28-04-2006, 22:15
did you go all the way back to the first pages in that thread? it's full of pictures of Kaka'... if you didn't, go to page 3...

Ördöglány
29-04-2006, 05:49
i saved most of them....but i feel it is not a complete collection :tong:
I did the same :happy:
I'm happy you've also enjoyed the pictures.

Angel_Cic
01-05-2006, 17:45
oh man...i just saw the b&w Kaka' photos. *gulp*

btw...is it wrong to steal a person's avatar from another site? LOL. cause i really like the b&w one which says "Oui, je t'aime" (awwwww)

SANT
01-05-2006, 19:24
it's not wrong if you do it for the right reasons, I guess...

fifamaster
01-05-2006, 20:50
I am surprised to see Lino there... good for him... slowly becoming more and more part of the first squad...

Mia, let me see if I can help you access the other pics... some of them area already displayed in the link you got from Ordoglany (btw, thanks)

Who's Lino?

SANT
01-05-2006, 22:33
Lino Marzoratti, the young guy in the first pic...

kely
09-05-2006, 20:25
Kakha Kaladze Is Very Gooooooooood

rahul.acm
17-05-2006, 09:30
there are new pics available now!!!! check 'em out, most of them are of cheba, god knows why!!!! :d55:

and does ne1 from where to buy that book! its just 30 euros!

hottie
17-05-2006, 12:03
Well lets say there clasy but not my tipe:P

'M'
29-05-2006, 15:24
Very classy ! Yet 30€ seems a bit expensive, cause there aren't so many pictures...


M

Jedi
30-05-2006, 06:05
How can we buy the book online?

Kaka1899
30-05-2006, 07:21
Was That Kalac!!!!!!!

Kaka1899
30-05-2006, 07:26
u can buy the official tie offof www.milanstore.biz

and why is fiori climbing up net on goals? lol he prob tryin to escape!

Miss S.
30-05-2006, 13:12
Oh my ..... Thank-you ...no THANK-YOU !!!! ...lol

rahul.acm
30-05-2006, 16:40
I got the book from Ebay (Italy) for 20 USD incl. of shipping. It has 212 pages full of pictures. The quality is definitely nice. I don't feel gay (bacause of only male pictures)about it because there in no other club in the world which is related to a such a famous fashion designing company. It's limited edition! Definitely worth buying. I am also vintage milan shirts (invincibli period; of baresi, billy and paolo) does anyone a good place?

Pippo_Pippo
15-06-2006, 00:54
Thank you soooooooo much SANT :gonova:
you are right we like it more (the girls i mean)

SANT
15-06-2006, 14:59
no problem... my pleasure (actually, it's your pleasure ;))

I wish we had an all girl cheerleading squad, like other pro teams in other sports do...

Imagine about 20 girls who could compete in Miss Italia, dressed in tiny red/black outfits dancing in front of Curva Sud... ahhhh, can't blame me for dreaming...

Kaka1899
15-06-2006, 15:09
Originally posted by SANT
no problem... my pleasure (actually, it's your pleasure ;) ) wish we had an all girl cheerleading squad, like other pro teams in other sports do...

Imagine about 20 girls who could compete in Miss Italia, dressed in tiny red/black outfits dancing in front of Curva Sud... ahhhh, can't blame me for dreaming...

I think you need to wake up SANT wiil these do 4 u?


:gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: :gonova: there u have got a whole squad of em :ilol:

SANT
15-06-2006, 16:46
aaahhhh, you almost made it come true... you missed 4 more girls... haha, very funny...

mrs-cena54
18-06-2006, 14:20
omg gilardino looks so hot!!! i love him!! thnx so much!!

balladlover
24-06-2006, 22:54
maldini and kaka could obviously become a model

Jedi
25-06-2006, 04:27
How can I get the book? online site?

SANT
25-07-2006, 20:54
Does anybody have a link to pictures of the Italy NT Dolce and Gabbana suits?

the navy blue ones they wore for the World Cup... the ones they were using for the celebrations at Circo Massimo?

SANT
25-07-2006, 21:00
haha, let me answer myself... yes, in the official D&G website...

look for the book at the bottom right corner...

http://ita.dolcegabbana.it/main.asp#

Capo Ultra
26-07-2006, 02:53
Does anybody have a link to pictures of the Italy NT Dolce and Gabbana suits?

the navy blue ones they wore for the World Cup... the ones they were using for the celebrations at Circo Massimo?

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/wallpapers/wc1024x768/WC-team-suited.jpg

Debs
26-07-2006, 09:33
I also just saw that Paolo is the new H & M guy....I'll have to see if I can find the pix from that...

Ördöglány
29-07-2006, 07:36
haha, let me answer myself... yes, in the official D&G website...

look for the book at the bottom right corner...

http://ita.dolcegabbana.it/main.asp#
Thanx for the link Sant!
These guys look great in D&G clothes. I liked especially Rino and Gila :love:

Sylvia
29-07-2006, 18:28
Hi Debs,

You should take a look at the 'San Paolo in Autumn H&M ad' thread :v408:

hitmannq8
29-07-2006, 19:32
AC Milan aren't sponsored by D&G anymore? shame, im a big customer!

arcy
06-11-2006, 17:51
This book is definitely worth it. :pr115: Wonderful prints both in color and black & white. The huge cover picture isn't with us anymore though (Sheva) ;)

Got it for about 20 pounds in Amazon (including shipping)! :lick:

doidinha
24-11-2006, 03:27
hey guys im new *waves* i just found this thread...and im kind of sad there are no pictures of dida...don't laugh but i think he's pretty hot

Blacktop
14-02-2007, 13:27
"Yesterday evening, in the presence of president Berlusconi, Adriano Galliani and the squad at Gold restaurant in Milan, the book Milan Family was launched. With a good 120 pages and 200 photographs, with text both in Italian and English, the book was published by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.

"Inside there are photos of the Milan players with their families, children, wives and girlfriends and it will be on sale over the next few days, with part of the proceeds going to the Milan Foundation.

"In their introduction to the book, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana write 'it is an unique reference point to the life of a man'. Examples of photos include, Alessandro Costacurta hugging his son Achille, Kalac joking with his daughter Abby while Dida, Borriello, Gilardino and Bonera keep a special eye on their loved ones.

"It is the feeling of harmony that dominates as we join the families of Maldini, Simic, Fiori, Gattuso and Jankulovski while Brocchi cuddles his young son of just a few months, Filippo. Many different stories but each one united to show that 'every day is special' for the Rossoneri stars." (acmilan.com)

Cover shot: http://media2.acmilan.com/200702/5916_news.jpg?ver=1

Doesn't this look way cool? It's available in D&G shops (though there's no mention of it on the official D&G site) and milanstore.biz. Anyone want to pony up for it? :)

Kaka1899
14-02-2007, 13:32
aaarrrgggghhhhh only if i had some money i guess it will be a collectors item someday are there limited copys??

MilanLover
02-03-2007, 05:27
Hi People
I'm Looking For Book Called : Dolce & Gabbana Milan Family
I Cant Buy That Book In My Country And I Want To Download IT [ eBook , PDF ] Is There Any Links That I Can DL This Book ?
Really Thanks / Forzza Milan

http://www.milanstore.biz/foto/Milanstore%2006-07/Accessori/Articoli%20Regalo/milanfamily_big.jpg

SANT
06-03-2007, 00:44
what a beautiful family, huh?

Christian got all the right genes... he's identical to Paolo... can't wait for him to grow up and play for us... same for Daniel

Kaka1899
07-03-2007, 11:19
has anybody bought the book yet im waiting till i get some ŁŁŁŁ then i may considre it!

Kaka1899
07-03-2007, 11:24
Hi People
I'm Looking For Book Called : Dolce & Gabbana Milan Family
I Cant Buy That Book In My Country And I Want To Download IT [ eBook , PDF ] Is There Any Links That I Can DL This Book ?
Really Thanks / Forzza Milan

http://www.milanstore.biz/foto/Milanstore%2006-07/Accessori/Articoli%20Regalo/milanfamily_big.jpg


buy it from the official milan store www.milanstore.biz

curry chicken
07-03-2007, 22:37
Credit to Diemme for these pics of Capitano's Family. I'll try and upload the rest soon. :bri:

The three Maldinis...http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/bakedtimbit/capiandkids-1.jpg

I've found smaller scans thanks to some good friends at LiveJournal.

A huge Gila Scan Post: Scroll all the way down for the Milan Family Photos: http://community.livejournal.com/gilardino_fans/58415.html.

Credit to - the wonderful people at Gilardino Fans.

MLM
09-02-2008, 12:55
this one is the new calendar 2008 from D&G with all Milan players (including Ba :tong: ) :

http://www.dolcegabbana-milancalendar.com/

Bosniaco
10-02-2008, 15:11
Gilardino should be a model not a football player, he is better at modeling. Even I'm a guy I'm surpiresed by some of the looks of our player, for example like Fiori. Wow man heheh

Whats up with Ambro looking like some blondie ccccccccccc