PDA

View Full Version : [ LIVE ] Milan - Barcelona


Eran-s
17-04-2006, 16:51
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/BANDSPORTS.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/BANDSPORTS-2.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/SH.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/SH-2.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/SH-3.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/TJ5.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/GDTV.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/GDTV-2.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/DRAGONTV.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/DRAGONTV-2.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/Fujian.html
http://planet.nana.co.il/livetv/Shandong.html

For more games:
http://planet.nana.co.il/LiveTV/

Egoistka
17-04-2006, 20:06
I wonder if its gonna be possible to connect there...For now it works, but not sure if tomorrow wll. Anyway great job...for those who doent have any ways of watching this game its a great solution. :sagrin:

Eran-s
18-04-2006, 09:00
I wonder if its gonna be possible to connect there...For now it works, but not sure if tomorrow wll. Anyway great job...for those who doent have any ways of watching this game its a great solution. :sagrin:
:)

I suggest to connect a hour before the game starting to take a place

NAMMY
18-04-2006, 12:37
Nice find. If you don't mind, I'll add it to my Streams sticky thread.

slicknick
18-04-2006, 13:32
Looks like a Brazilian sports channel... Only 10 min to the game and they are still showing a stupid truck race

Eran-s
18-04-2006, 17:49
Nice find. If you don't mind, I'll add it to my Streams sticky thread.
I'll be happy :)

_MaJi_tz
19-04-2006, 10:02
milan-barca highlights?????????
plsssssssss

Proxsac
19-04-2006, 13:32
Highlights from official site Klick (http://www.acmilan.com/images/103499.wmv)

_MaJi_tz
19-04-2006, 17:17
tnxxxxxxxxxxxxx