View Full Version : All Nesta's goals video!!! Really great one!!!
Egoistka
17-04-2006, 21:14
Guys here is great video, which contains all Nesta's goals!!! Amazing!!! Maybe someone saw it already, but I didnt..so i post the link here. You need to download it...
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=891
:w186: :w186: :w186:
Egoistka
18-04-2006, 18:44
Noone is interested in all the goals of Nesta collected in one video file? Its really nice, check it out...
Great video! I liked the one where he dribled from the half line and finished in the low far corner!
He is the best defender in the world, but his goals arent bad either. haha
Forza Nesta!
Egoistka
18-04-2006, 20:15
yeah..thats really true - Nesta is the best, after Maldini of course (he scored more goals I think)..:)
Noone is interested in all the goals of Nesta collected in one video file? Its really nice, check it out...are ya crazy :eekani: :grinser:
Sandro ROX!! :rock3:
Egoistka
25-04-2006, 19:30
are ya crazy :eekani: :grinser:
Sandro ROX!! :rock3:
:) The best defender!!! :) :rock3:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.