View Full Version : Hello from sunny Tbilisi:)
Georgian
18-04-2006, 02:22
Hey, I 've been posting on this forum for a while but never introduced myself so just thought I should do it sometime,
I am Alex from Republic of Georgia , Tbilisi, My heart beats for Milan since I was a kid.
Some people ask how can I be so attached with smth that is so far away from me, italy, milan , san siro, its all hundreds of kilometers away from the place I belong to, but I say that its all in my heart!,
and fortunatelly modern comunicaton gives possibility to overcome time and distance diferences:)
I come from very beautiful country wich adores football:) and I know many AC MILAn fanc over here,
currently thinking about the possibility of having a fanclub in my home town.. :p283:
FORZA MILAN!:)
Welcome to MM Alex :)
no matter how far we are, we carry Milan in our hearts :heart:
I still can not believe that you speak lithunian so well... where have you learnt it?
Welcome to MM Alex
Football and a team like Milan, are universal really
ACMILAN1983
18-04-2006, 15:39
Nice to have you here Alex :)
Egoistka
18-04-2006, 20:17
Welcome...although we had a chat before already..:) Is it hot in Tbilisi now? :)
Angel_Cic
18-04-2006, 21:23
Big Welcome! :)
Georgian
19-04-2006, 00:22
I still can not believe that you speak lithunian so well... where have you learnt it?
i picked a bit from my lithuanian friends when I was in Budapest for studies:)
Georgian
19-04-2006, 00:24
Welcome...although we had a chat before already..:) Is it hot in Tbilisi now? :)
aha, e had, sorry I think i did nt answer last message, hello again.
its hard today, unfortunatelly we lost with barca but let us still believe!:)
.. in Tbilisi its not so hot, around 20 degrees, its very pleasant
Egoistka
19-04-2006, 07:57
aha, e had, sorry I think i did nt answer last message, hello again.
its hard today, unfortunatelly we lost with barca but let us still believe!:)
.. in Tbilisi its not so hot, around 20 degrees, its very pleasant
Its Ok, dont worry..I also sometimes forget to reply.
Yeah we are very upset...lets hope we can do much better in the 2d leg.
20 degrees is a very nice weather...In London its 12, although mostly sunny, which is unusual for us. :)
Dr Milano
24-04-2006, 13:45
Hey, I 've been posting on this forum for a while but never introduced myself so just thought I should do it sometime,
I am Alex from Republic of Georgia , Tbilisi, My heart beats for Milan since I was a kid.
Some people ask how can I be so attached with smth that is so far away from me, italy, milan , san siro, its all hundreds of kilometers away from the place I belong to, but I say that its all in my heart!,
and fortunatelly modern comunicaton gives possibility to overcome time and distance diferences:)
I come from very beautiful country wich adores football:) and I know many AC MILAn fanc over here,
currently thinking about the possibility of having a fanclub in my home town.. :p283:
FORZA MILAN!:)welcome to the foruims ... take care of yourself and enjoy your stay ???
by the way what you think of Kaladze ?
Georgian
25-04-2006, 00:26
I think he is cool:)
Georgian
25-04-2006, 00:30
I like him a lot and think that currently he is one of the best deffenders in serie A,
may be my opinion is biased a bit because I am Georgian:)
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.