View Full Version : KAKA and World Cup
:(:(
Is it possible he might not make it there ?
On Goal.com Ancelotti said that it looks a big blow, i hope he will be ready for the World Cup, it would be a shame, he would hate Calcio and leave us too :(
Hasan Rossonero
23-04-2006, 06:55
I don't think he will miss the World Cup.
If it was something that definitive then we would have heard it by now.
Also, there is a thread on Kaka in the players section.
Milan_Mad
23-04-2006, 11:09
I hope not, anyway he is only a doubt for the barca game so i think not
rahul.acm
23-04-2006, 11:12
I read somewhere that ancelotti expects all 5 injured players will be fir for barca although there will be constant monitoring on them for the next 3 days before he will arrive at the final decision.
but yea those messina players were big bast@rds, they must have been bribed by juve and barca :d55:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.