PDA

View Full Version : Hello,Buon Giorno & G'day


ozMilanista
24-04-2006, 20:13
Hi there,
Long time reader and first time joiner and poster.
Coming to you from Sydney,Australia.
I actually lived in Milan from 1999-2004 so I have been to the San Siro more times than I can count but now I'm back home here in Sydney but still carry Milan in my heart wherever I go.
While i'm here I would like to say a big thanks to those people who post pictures,videos & streaming links here. Much appreciated. :v408:

:D

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

:p286: :bright: ;) :sagrin: :w200: :u56: :D

rahul.acm
24-04-2006, 20:35
In the words of uncle sam, i say

MM needs you :5ok:

u must be freaggin lucky! u visited san siro so many times that u cannot even remmeber the number! enjoy ur stay and abt links... u will always be able to see any milan match no matte where ever u r. ne personal help with that matter feel free to contact me @ [email protected]

pray for our cl glory !

Acmir^
25-04-2006, 06:19
Welcome to MM :)

ACMILAN1983
25-04-2006, 16:58
welcome to MM :)

Reza
27-04-2006, 14:11
Welcome to MM ozMilanista :)

rae
28-04-2006, 02:22
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate!

Enjoy yer stay!

MIRZA
28-04-2006, 17:31
Welcome to MM mate!!!

Jim_UK
01-05-2006, 13:38
Welcome to the forums ... i'm thinking of going to Australia for the Ashes this year, so if i have enough money maybe i'll see you there :D :beer: