PDA

View Full Version : Materazzi's own goal vs Empoli


devoted_dm
30-04-2006, 11:23
Just wanted to post this, as it's a real beauty :dielaugh:

Download goal (http://download.yousendit.com/6DBA26887DC5DC53)

Rossoneri8
30-04-2006, 11:56
He reeeeeeeeally is the legend of Nerazzurri.( Empoli beat Inter 1-0 and avoid the drop with two league matches remaining.) :55angel:

rahul.acm
30-04-2006, 12:00
I just read on the faggot inter forum that "matrix" had cracked a joke on cesar (inter GK) during an interview along with kaka and thats why cesar came in front to fuk "matrix's " case. OMFG today was so freaggin gr8. apparently alot of famous inter players were born today

Reza
30-04-2006, 12:01
Best goal Inter have scored this season ;)

rahul.acm
30-04-2006, 12:15
ABout the interview. Its supposedly real. translation provided by an INTERISTI (http://www.forza-inter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=156708&postcount=395) as forza-inter.com forum


What do the fans ask you before a derby?

Matrix: To give all I have, and to play with heart.

And if you can't?

Matrix: I feel very bad.

What's the best thing in a derby?

Matrix: the adrenaline that gives you.

Kaka': winning it.

If you win the derby, how do you celebrate:

Matrix: Chi non salta rossonero e'! e'!

Kaka': *Points to the sky*

Who's the most handosome?

Matrix: he is.

Kaka': I am.

Richer?

Matrix: he is.

Kaka': he is.

Good?

Matrix: he is.

Kaka': we both are.

Bad?

Kaka': he is.

Matrix: on the pitch, I am.

What can be done to stop violence?

Matrix: a lot.

Kaka': education.


What do you think when: Kaka' gets past you?

Matrix: And now what do I do?

When Materazzi steals the ball from you?

Kaka': you ba$tard!

Convince Moratti to stay at Inter.

Matrix: I'd remind him that the first tifoso is Moratti.

Kaka': listen to Marco Mr President, don't leave Inter.

What would you say to Gattuso if he confessed to you he was gay?

Kaka': Good luck.

Matrix: Ringhio! I can't believe it!

xxxx

Bad breath?

Kaka': nobody.

Matrix: when he eats a Brazilian dish, Julio Cesar.

Who's the most handsome?

Matrix: Figo.

Kaka': I am.

The ugliest?

Kaka': Gattuso.

Matrix: Julio Cesar.

The cheapest? (meaning the one who doesn't want to spend money)

Matrix: Julio Cesar, he doesn't even have a watch!

Kaka': Dida. He never buys you a drink or sweets on his birthday.

The ba$tard?

Matrix: nobody.

Kaka': ba$tard in an affectionate way... Costacurta.

The whiner?

Kaka': Nesta, surely.

Matrix: we don't have those, thank God.

The worst game.

Matrix: 5 May, against Lazio, we lost the scudetto.

Kaka': Istanbul.

What did you think about afterwards?

Kaka': we were so close, then we lost.

Matrix: when will I get another chance like this?

Why Inter never win?

Kaka': mistery.

Matrix: we are cursed.

Why is Adriano in a crisis?

Kaka': I don't know.

Matrix: because he's sad.

Why did Kaka' defend him?

Matrix: because you're great.

Kaka': because I don't think he's been treated fairly.

Why nobody defends him at Inter?

Kaka': that's a negative attitude.

Matrix: it's not true that nobody defends him.

Who's gonna win the World Cup?

Kaka': Brazil, I hope.

Matrix: Brazil, no doubt.

Italy has won the World Cup!



Mancini or Ancelotti?

Kaka': Ancelotti.

Matrix: Mazzone ()

Pepsi or Coke?

Kaka': Coke.

Matrix: Pepsi.

A good quality of the other person.

Kaka': Matrix has a big heart.

Matrix: everything.

A negative thing about the other person.

Matrix: I'd have to see him naked.

Kaka': sometimes he's too nasty on the pitch.

Confess a secret.

Matrix: my son loves Kaka', he adores you, he's a Milan fan.

Final promise.

Kaka': "I promise not to score against Italy in the World Cup final."

Matrix: "I promise to win the scudetto with Inter next year".

You both should stop saying all this bull****!

Matrix: "I'll win it, I'll win it! Sooner or later, I'll win it!"

Ördöglány
30-04-2006, 12:56
Rahul, don't you have the link for the Materazzi-Kaká video?
I would dearly like to see it!

rahul.acm
30-04-2006, 13:42
Rahul, don't you have the link for the Materazzi-Kaká video?
I would dearly like to see it!

aaa, i got it but its in italian. materazzi vs kaka (http://www.badongo.com/vid/106072 )

u can either enjoy it on the site or just wait for the d/l slots to get empty and u can d/l it. its very cool!

ATTN: if anybody knows italian don't leak the nasty stuff in it! ;)

Snapster
30-04-2006, 14:17
You can view the highlights in quicktime from inter's website:

http://www.inter.it/aas/partita/mc?IDPARTITA=3581&SHOW=VIDEO&L=en

Ördöglány
30-04-2006, 15:12
Thanx Rahul!!!! :v408:
It was very funny although I don't understand much....
Please, please, please, someone who speaks italian properly write down what is said in this video!

rahul.acm
02-05-2006, 13:46
gio knows it. can u help us don in translating that video on post no. 7 its got some nasty stuff which is not there in the translation i provided

MIRZA
03-05-2006, 17:19
Matrix should get award for the best gola of the season :D :D :D

SANT
03-05-2006, 17:40
hahaha, this could be in this thread, as well as in the "Inter : the punching bag"

I've been reading a little bit of the Inter fans forum, just to laugh at posts like this:

"I believe that faith has been Materazzi's driving force this season and is a big reason why he puts in a great deal of effort when called upon.
If Inter had more players with Materazzi's heart and sense of responsibility we would have won the Scudetto and Champions League many years ago and the way he admitted that the goal was his fault and protected his teammate (Julio Cesar) was more than admirable." :haha: :haha: :haha:

Vadim
03-05-2006, 17:50
Oh yeah. Why don't they just buy a team of Materazzis, Inter will be unstoppable then! And Italia should start 11 Materazzis at the World Cup, everyone will forget about Brazil! :rolleyes:
Aah, Inter fans. They never cease to entertain me :haha:

Kaka1899
30-05-2006, 07:13
has anybody still got that goal on there computer because i would like a copy of it please!

thanx!

perëndim
04-06-2006, 19:38
hahaha, this could be in this thread, as well as in the "Inter : the punching bag"

I've been reading a little bit of the Inter fans forum, just to laugh at posts like this:

"I believe that faith has been Materazzi's driving force this season and is a big reason why he puts in a great deal of effort when called upon.
If Inter had more players with Materazzi's heart and sense of responsibility we would have won the Scudetto and Champions League many years ago and the way he admitted that the goal was his fault and protected his teammate (Julio Cesar) was more than admirable." :haha: :haha: :haha:


what the **** !!?
r they crazy or what ! :5milan:

eve
28-09-2006, 10:08
sorry for starting this subject all over again, but I really need help... :googly:

i need the whole interwiev Kaka' - Materazzi in Italian if it's possible...but if it's in english, it's ok too... does anyone have it? :d33:

ps. in writting of couse... not the video

sorry if this is off topic, but =)

thanks in advance :p155:

arcy
28-09-2006, 12:21
i need the whole interwiev Kaka' - Materazzi in Italian if it's possible...but if it's in english, it's ok too... does anyone have it? :d33:
ps. in writting of couse... not the video

The video is in Italian already, you want an Italian transcript even if you have the video already?

English version of the interview transcript link is below. I don't think it's totally complete but this is the one that's been running around websites and in MM too somewhere.

Kaka vs Materazzi Transcript - English (http://www.kakafans.net/updates/show_news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1146751094&archive=&template=)

eve
28-09-2006, 14:36
thank you so much... :v408: