PDA

View Full Version : Hi!


NestaIsKing
30-04-2006, 21:33
Hey Milan fans. I'm Francesco and I love AC and I think Nesta is the greatest defender in the world since Maldini

rae
01-05-2006, 06:22
Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3: mate!

Enjoy yer stay!

sheva-gila
01-05-2006, 06:43
welcome to MM francesco and enjoy.

Jim_UK
01-05-2006, 13:35
Nice to meet you Francesco ... have fun here :beer:

Angel_Cic
01-05-2006, 17:31
heyyy..i'm from ontario too :D welcome to MM Francesco!

ACMILAN1983
01-05-2006, 18:17
Welcome Francesco :)

Reza
01-05-2006, 18:51
Welcome to MM Francesco, another one from Ontario here

almilan
02-05-2006, 13:06
welcome to MM

NestaIsKing
02-05-2006, 16:35
thanks everyone!

Milan_Mad
02-05-2006, 17:19
Hope you stick with us NestaIsKing

Acmir^
03-05-2006, 08:33
Welcome To MM :)

adelina
03-05-2006, 14:28
welcome to MM Francesco have fun ..

MIRZA
03-05-2006, 17:25
Welcome to MM!!!!

pa7uel
06-05-2006, 13:48
Welcome!!!!

NestaIsKing
08-05-2006, 11:46
heyyy..i'm from ontario too :D welcome to MM Francesco!
cool haha figured I'd be the only one for some reason. :)