PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!


conti
12-05-2006, 17:38
Hi! I just registered as Conti and just want to say I'd hello.
Forza Milan

mk18
12-05-2006, 18:24
welcome to MM conti...

you joined in a tough time for the club, were all shocked about sheva's words!

ACMILAN1983
12-05-2006, 19:45
Welcome Conti :)

Vadim
12-05-2006, 20:52
You joined at a really bad time

But welcome to MM anyways

rae
13-05-2006, 03:02
Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3: mate!

Enjoy yer stay!

Acmir^
13-05-2006, 09:42
Welcome to MM :)

Reza
13-05-2006, 11:28
Welcome to MM Conti, enjoy the forums

conti
13-05-2006, 16:05
Thanks for the wellcome, and about the problems, I think Milan going to end up fine in the end :proud:

ukrainian_CA
13-05-2006, 16:10
Thanks for the wellcome, and about the problems, I think Milan going to end up fine in the end :proud:
Welcome, dude!
Have fun, here!
Any more information on whether you are a dude or a dudette ,
on your most frequent location of log-in, i.e., country of residence etc. :-)?

almilan
16-05-2006, 14:59
welcome to MM

BlackRedInferno
17-05-2006, 17:59
;) Welcome

pa7uel
19-05-2006, 00:43
Welcome!! :)