PDA

View Full Version : Just for Sheva7


aRGeeLa
22-05-2006, 07:51
hi :)

i make this video file after the bad news of Sheva

http://www5.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=9e39f69cbe7e5e909018fa3958fcfd60ce3f13d0

the file will be delete after 12 days :(

hope you like it :)

rahul.acm
22-05-2006, 08:38
I appreciate your effort but if wouldn't mind could you please post this video on a better server like www.badongo.com, because the current server is too slow. Thanks :)

Very good video, I suggest you send to google video.

aRGeeLa
22-05-2006, 12:05
I appreciate your effort but if wouldn't mind could you please post this video on a better server like www.badongo.com, because the current server is too slow. Thanks :)

Very good video, I suggest you send to google video.
DONE in google videos :)

the other one i can`t access it in my country :(

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-405752603508935781

Milan_Mad
22-05-2006, 12:12
Really good vid i wish we just singed him again

lked
14-06-2006, 07:30
Really good vid i wish we just singed him again

:rolleyes: imposilble

Kaka1899
14-06-2006, 07:39
Very good puttin it on mi psp now!