PDA

View Full Version : Paolo Maldini - the movie


devoted_dm
28-05-2006, 15:14
Just wanted to point you guys in the direction of the official Paolo Maldini documentary. I watched it today, and it was AWESOME. It's not just a documentary about his career, but about Milan and our most successful years. It has some really cool special effects too, and it taught me a lot of things about life in the club. Definitely worth a watch for every Milanista, and it even has English subtitles. Download links can be found here (scroll down a bit):

Click (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=5957&page=2)


Oh, and if this goes against forum policy, then I'm sorry and I won't mind at all if the link is removed.

rahul.acm
28-05-2006, 15:21
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=170363&postcount=27
First d/l all nineparts and then do the installation! It will simply blow you!


Its a magical movie. It is said that the best movie is the one which makes you feel that you are living the moments in the movie and thats exactly what I felt. It's not just about paolo, it's about Milan's progress since the Berlusconi era. You just have to see it!