PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)


elena
16-06-2006, 17:19
Hi guys... My name is Elena and i'm from Cyprus...
I really love Milan like all of you i guess... Shevchenco is my favourite player, who unfortunately has left for Chelsea but i'm pretty sure that Milan will find the way to replace him:)

I 'm happy to be with you, i hope you are too :hmmm:

rae
16-06-2006, 17:44
Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3: querida! Enjoy yer stay :tong:

rahul.acm
16-06-2006, 18:48
Welcome :)

almilan
17-06-2006, 05:07
welcome to MM

ACMILAN1983
17-06-2006, 06:19
Welcome Elena :)

Kaka1899
17-06-2006, 06:37
Welcome elena :D

lked
17-06-2006, 07:04
welcome to mm elena :)

Reza
17-06-2006, 16:09
Welcome to MM elena, good to have you here

sheva-gila
17-06-2006, 16:37
welcome elena

Franco6
18-06-2006, 13:11
Welcome to MM Elena. I hope you stick around

Jim_UK
19-06-2006, 16:43
Welcome to mm Elena, we look forward to reading your posts :)

SANT
19-06-2006, 17:39
Elena, thanks for joining us... who's your favorite team in the World Cup?

pa7uel
19-06-2006, 21:11
Welcome, hope you have a good time around here.

elena
20-06-2006, 19:03
Elena, thanks for joining us... who's your favorite team in the World Cup?

Well, i support Italy but i was very disappointed when i watched the game against USA. I noticed that juventus players where terrible and i was also very mad that the coach did't use Inzaghi.

SANT
20-06-2006, 19:06
yeah, I would have played Pippo instead of Iaquinta...

but now Iaquinta had a hand injury, he could still play with a protection on his hand, but this helps Pippo's chances... also Gila had a few problems after the game vs. the USA...

They could make a good kickboxing team with DeRossi as the star, don't you think?

elena
20-06-2006, 19:12
yeah, maybe:)

I don't know if you agree but i believe that Inzaghi was in a better condition the last months than gilardinhio, iakountia, del piero and other players.

pa7uel
26-06-2006, 10:40
yeah, I would have played Pippo instead of Iaquinta...

but now Iaquinta had a hand injury, he could still play with a protection on his hand, but this helps Pippo's chances... also Gila had a few problems after the game vs. the USA...

They could make a good kickboxing team with DeRossi as the star, don't you think?
Hehe, Rino couldnt be out of tham team either.
But i think Portugal and Holland would be tough to beat, haha.