PDA

View Full Version : San Siro Song?


Kaka1899
19-06-2006, 09:17
There is a song about the san siro does anybody know what its called or where i could get it from.

Thnx for you help in advance.

Kaka1899
20-06-2006, 09:27
Anybody! help!

22 Kaką 22
21-06-2006, 15:12
How does the song starts??

Does it go like...

Milan, Milan, solo con te??

Milan, Milan, sempre con te??

Let me know, maybe I have it!!

REDMAN_WALKING
21-06-2006, 15:51
do you sing YNWA ? - im not sure but i know other clubs apart from liverpool use it.

Vadim
21-06-2006, 16:16
Yes. Here is a quote by Giovanni from another thread regarding YNWA.


" There's a english song, that we currently sing in Curva Sud, which is the Liverpool traditional anthem and it's from 60..It says:

Walk on walk on
with hope in your heart
and you'll never walk alone
you'll never walk alone

There was a guy, in our group (tells the narrator) that had a record with all these songs, and he was froma group which isn't used to use magaphones: the songs in that group starts spontaneously..In this record there was this *You'll never walk alone*, which is a very emotional anthem and we liked that so much that we tried to learn it, but due to our bad knowledge of the language we had to write it down the lyrics ; the guys at the beginning said *welcome* instead of *Walk on*, so we explained the guys what was the meaning of the words until we learnt it.
This song made us famous all over Europe because we sang it when the Liverpool supporters died in Sheffield. It happened by saturday and we had the match against Real Madrid on sunday (that we won 5-1, a truly memorable moment)


We prepared a banner "SHEFFIELD: YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE" and we waited for the minute of silence, and we were prepared to sing the song and put the banner our, but the referee whistled the sudden start of the match. We put out the banner believing it was over but the referee suddenly stops the players and tributes 1 minute of silence in honour of the victims. I (narrator) was there, without even a micro but i standed up on the barrier and we started with this song *You'll never walk alone* without micro. I have the video at home and all the players are there standing up and you see the whole stadium standing up, and clapping.
You can clearly see the referee staring at me because the song can be clearly be heard by the pitch and the whole Curva starts the song with great powerful voice. When i tell this i'm still proud and emotive; on english telly they shooted it for 6 months and we got bags of letters from England: "you're friends of us and you'll be forever"


Here is the link to the Milan version:
http://www.ultrasmilan.it/mp3/you_ll_never_walk_alone.mp3

Kaka1899, can you tell me how it goes? I'm not sure but I might have it.

Kaka1899
22-06-2006, 06:59
no i have found it it is by Roberto Vecchioni it is called Luci de san siro it is a very good song.

SANT
22-06-2006, 12:40
How does the song starts??

Does it go like...

Milan, Milan, solo con te??

Milan, Milan, sempre con te??

Let me know, maybe I have it!!

This is the Milan official anthem... (inno ufficiale)...

Caminiamo noi, cantando ai nostri eroi...
sopra un campo verde, sotto un cielo blu... etc.

I have it... let me know if you want me to email it to you in .mp3

Kev Ryan
29-06-2006, 04:17
do you sing YNWA ? - im not sure but i know other clubs apart from liverpool use it.

Celtic sing it too.

I hate Liverpool !!! :1ang:

Senahid1
02-07-2006, 17:20
You have it on www.acmilan.pl go to "multimedia",
the song was name milan milan

Kaka1899
11-07-2006, 05:44
THATS IT THATS IT!!!!!! THANKYOU Senahid1!!!!!! :clap:

Achilles
24-07-2006, 09:34
I couldnt download these mp3s.. :(

ildiavolo22
25-07-2006, 16:00
Please can you email it to me or tell me where i can download it.
I tried ACmilan.pl but i can't download it from there.



This is the Milan official anthem... (inno ufficiale)...

Caminiamo noi, cantando ai nostri eroi...
sopra un campo verde, sotto un cielo blu... etc.

I have it... let me know if you want me to email it to you in .mp3

SANT
25-07-2006, 16:24
I have it in .mp3... you can PM me with your email address and I will send it to you...

lked
26-07-2006, 16:11
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=534F40237F2803BD

i made this link for those who couldn't download song from acmilan.pl

Kui
27-07-2006, 04:13
THATS IT THATS IT!!!!!! THANKYOU Senahid1!!!!!! :clap:


This is the original mix.
Inno Milan (http://msxml.excite.com/info.xcite/clickit/search?r_aid=9BF5265F3EA34BF0B10DB15D69135F70&r_eop=1&r_sacop=3&r_spf=0&r_cop=main-title&r_snpp=3&r_spp=0&qqn=Ds0Q)ik2&r_coid=372372&rawto=http://www2.svenskafans.com/milan/Inno%20Milan.mp3)
And here's your lyrics to the song...



Milan! Milan! solo con te
Milan! Milan! sempre per te

Camminiamo noi accanto ai nostri eroi
sopra un campo verde, sotto un cielo blu
Conquistate voi una stella piu'
a brillar per noi
e insieme cantiamo.

Milan Milan solo con te
Milan Milan sempre per te

Oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
una grande squadra
sempre in festa ole'
oh oh oh oh oh
oho hohoh hohohohohoh
ohohohohoohh
e insieme cantiamo!

Milan Milan solo con te
Milan Milan sempre per te

Con il Milan nel cuore
nel profondo dell'anima
un vero amico sei
e insieme cantiamo

Milan Milan solo con te
Milan Milan sempre per te

ohohohohohohohohohoh.........

IvanGattuso
27-04-2007, 12:50
Celtic sing it too.

I hate Liverpool !!! :1ang:


Blah, blah, blah....Celtic sang it AFTER Liverpool.

Oh and for what it's worth, I hate Celtic. :5dito:

ona
08-05-2007, 06:06
This is the Milan official anthem... (inno ufficiale)...

Caminiamo noi, cantando ai nostri eroi...
sopra un campo verde, sotto un cielo blu... etc.

I have it... let me know if you want me to email it to you in .mp3


Please i'll like you to mail it to my box.my mail address is this.
[email protected]
Thanks a lot . Im exoecting it soon.
Forza Milan

YeCkA_rosso-ner
22-01-2008, 07:25
no i have found it it is by Roberto Vecchioni it is called Luci de san siro it is a very good song.

are you realy ricardo kaka?
i love he so so much

Blacktop
23-01-2008, 01:06
are you realy ricardo kaka?

You're joking, right?

rehan_rulz
01-07-2008, 03:52
I have it in .mp3... you can PM me with your email address and I will send it to you...

Hi Sant,

Cud u please mail it to me.... my email [email protected]

thanks