PDA

View Full Version : hi


tejkohli
28-06-2006, 07:26
I am new to this forum.

Thnx for accepting my registration .

ACMILAN1983
28-06-2006, 08:56
welcome, care to share any other information about yourself :)

lked
28-06-2006, 09:13
Wellcome to MM tejkohli .. enjoy your stay here :D

Reza
28-06-2006, 10:33
Welcome to MM tejkohli

Kev Ryan
28-06-2006, 10:59
I'm new to this site too so Hello Everyone!!!

My first impression is that this is a great Messageboard!

Vadim
28-06-2006, 11:06
Welcome both of you! :)

rae
28-06-2006, 12:16
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate!

Enjoy yer stay!

ACMILAN1983
28-06-2006, 13:07
welcome Kev :)

almilan
28-06-2006, 14:03
welcome to MM

Xudong
28-06-2006, 16:30
welcome. thanks for being nice to introduce yourselves. I don't remember me doing that myself. I was too shy. :hah2: :D

pa7uel
28-06-2006, 19:33
I'm new to this site too so Hello Everyone!!!

My first impression is that this is a great Messageboard!
Hey you are stealing the other guy's moment.
haha welcome both :)

Kev Ryan
29-06-2006, 18:42
I didn't know whether it would be best to start a new topic just to introduce myself or put it in here. Too late now anyway.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!

almilan
01-07-2006, 13:33
I'm new to this site too so Hello Everyone!!!

My first impression is that this is a great Messageboard!

welcome kev good to see another irishman

Kev Ryan
04-07-2006, 10:03
Where in Ireland are you from?

almilan
04-07-2006, 13:14
Im from Limerick

rahul.acm
05-07-2006, 05:03
I am new to this forum.

Thnx for accepting my registration .

Sat Sri Akal paji. Welcome to MM