View Full Version : ciao
ciao a tutti!!!!
www.calcioemusica.forumfree.net
:ilol: :ilol: :ilol:
hello ucn88 :) welcome to MM and enjoy forum
ACMILAN1983
06-07-2006, 06:33
Welcome UCN88 :)
hello ucn88 :) welcome to MM and enjoy forum
ho convalidato il tuo account sul mio forum... ora puoi scrivere messaggi!!!
ACMILAN1983
06-07-2006, 11:56
This is an english speaking forum, so could you please keep posts in English (other than at the Milanmania International forums). Thanks
i don't speak english very well!
I say to Iked that he can write message on my forum now!
'cough' advertising 'cough'
ACMILAN1983
07-07-2006, 06:56
i don't speak english very well!
I say to Iked that he can write message on my forum now!
well, in the English speaking forums please try to speak English, we don't mind if you aren't perfect at English, but we would all like to understand your posts.
Also, its actually not allowed to advertise other forums on this one, please don't do it again.
Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3: amico!
Enjoy yer stay!i don't speak english very well!Beh.. it doesnt matter, I do understand some italiano :tong:
By the way, it lacks of italian tifosi in these forums, cosė puoi visitarci pių spesso :sagrin: :cheers:
Dr Milano
07-07-2006, 17:17
ciao a tutti!!!!
www.calcioemusica.forumfree.net
:ilol: :ilol: :ilol:welcome to the forum thier and hey your my new patient if you feel ill just call me ... :hmmm: ill inform you of your disease weather u have been near and inter fan ... or so on ... im a an expert ( lol ) :r11:
Welcome to MM
An please no ads :)
thank for the great welcome!!!!!!
'cough' advertising 'cough'
coffcoff I know :w221:
coffcoff I know :w221:
??????????
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.