PDA

View Full Version : It's Gio!


Kui
20-07-2006, 04:51
Hey! Personally, I'll say I'm glad to see you back at MM. Congrats to Italia. You should be proud at that achievement. Unfortunately our beloved Milan isnt in the best position right now. That's when and where your presence brings comfort to this site.

Jim_UK
20-07-2006, 05:00
how come you're the only one who sees all these members Kui ? Are you Psychic or something ? If you are, see if you can get Argo back posting :D

Giovanni
20-07-2006, 05:05
Hello everyone, after having a terrific exam session (which went well though) and despite that, watching all WC matches, i've come to say a quick hello to everyone and confort all the Milan fans in these days where we've been hit by this scandal.

I'm confident the second grade can reduce our points deduction and be confident : BUFFON WILL BE ROSSONERO.. I have still faith that Zambrotta, despite the last rumours, prefers to stay in Italy near his hometown Como and with many friends like Milan players.

Italy won his 4th world title meanwhile and you wouldn't believe how much the people went mental here. In Rome the 30 km between the airport and the city centre were all packed with people and mopeds backing the bus with the champions!
I've accomplished one of my dreams, to win a World Cup, and i'd say it's like winning 5 Champions league all in one!

Cheers and Forza Milan

Kui
20-07-2006, 05:07
how come you're the only one who sees all these members Kui ? Are you Psychic or something ? If you are, see if you can get Argo back posting :D


Argo huh???? Yeah let me try use my "gift" here. LOL! Anybody else? I'm taking requests. Dont worry Jaime. Argo will be back and soon. Just that time of year I guess. Not psychic. But please doooo tell me that you liked that psych sh!te I'll gave about MoggiPoli! I cant say that I'm happy at the result or the consequences though. I wish I were wrong and that the circumstances were different for our team. I do have a knack at noticing trends though.

rahul.acm
20-07-2006, 06:27
Glad to see you back! MM really needed some from Italy during this silly season and especially for the super secrets which do not reach other milanistas outside Italy!

ACMILAN1983
20-07-2006, 08:01
Welcome back, its nice to see you posting again :)

ariel
20-07-2006, 08:27
Hello everyone,just a quick hi from Florence,Italy.Hope you are all doing ok.Just wanted to congratulate to Italy on a title, i supported them like crazy(as Gio already knows:)) Also,Forza Milan, now more than ever.
Dragana

ACMILAN1983
20-07-2006, 08:56
Dragana its been ages!! Anyway, welcome back and hope the hols are going good :)

Reza
20-07-2006, 09:38
Good to see you Giovanni, it was really good to see Italy win and the streets here were lots of fun.
Good to see you Dragana. Hope all is well :)

Acmir^
20-07-2006, 09:48
Welcome back Gio and Dragana, don't leave us for so long next time :)

Debs
20-07-2006, 10:49
Welcome back! :5ok:

SANT
20-07-2006, 12:02
Gio, glad you're back man... FYI I still got il inno di Mameli in my cell phone...

Dragana, you're back too? Wow, what a day... sorry about the game vs. Argentina...I was thinking of you...

did you guys finally untie Mia? will she reappear soon also?

almilan
20-07-2006, 14:27
welcome come back gio forza italia

lked
22-07-2006, 07:08
welcome back Gio :) ..
im back to . after 9 or 10 days :D

Franco6
23-07-2006, 13:52
I told you that Giova would return :diablo:

Kisses to Dragana :sweeteye:

rae
23-07-2006, 17:21
did you guys finally untie Mia? will she reappear soon also?she told me she is gone on summer vacation... for a month or too... in Serbia ;)

Lita
23-07-2006, 19:30
Hiiiiiii and welcomeee!! :1ole: :2dance:

Jim_UK
24-07-2006, 05:46
for a moment rae i thought you put siberia :ilol:

ACMILAN1983
24-07-2006, 08:27
Yeah, Mia is on vacation and she said she'll be home soon. So hopefully she'll return too :)

Tas
24-07-2006, 17:53
Where are you Giovanni??? Come back, I miss you! Hehe :)

Franco6
19-08-2006, 15:30
Hello guys it`s Gio, now i`m writing at Franco`s pc in Malta, i`m here for one week. The holiday is superb, last day i visited the new Milan club Malta, you should check some pics of it i will post when i come back home, it`s superb, the guys here are doing a great job. I`m still in hangover for the last night and the worrying part is that a new night is about to start. 24 hours in hangover is quite an achievement.

Here a picture of last night, i shaved my head a few weeks back so i`m the focking baldpate inside the pictures and Franco is next to me with the seventh jug of vodka or something :stuckup:

midori
19-08-2006, 22:11
You really need to get out more & let loose, you don't look like you're any having fun :grinser:

ACMILAN1983
20-08-2006, 04:39
Good to see Gio again, looks different with the shaved head lol, great pics Franco

Jim_UK
20-08-2006, 06:40
ah the loveable pirate returns ... and in that first picture has some Beckham similarities !

mariani
20-08-2006, 08:49
Hi, welcome back....I am one of the newbie here... ;)

Debs
20-08-2006, 15:01
Gio, I love the shaved look! You look like Imhoptep from the Mummy movies, you know the ones with Brandan Fraser? Cool.... :u125:

Angel_Cic
20-08-2006, 15:50
GIOVA! lol...glad to hear you're still alive. thanks for posting the pics...you look good :) i've made a huge text messaging bill so i can't send anymore. lol. send greetings to Franco and keep taking pics! baciiiii

Jim_UK
20-08-2006, 15:52
You look like Imhoptep from the Mummy movies

:rotfl: ... that's priceless :D

Debs
21-08-2006, 16:01
Seriously, dude! Look at him in that second picture! Arnold Vasloo!

SANT
21-08-2006, 16:21
Franco, is that a Forza Milan wristband?

Franco6
21-08-2006, 16:50
Franco, is that a Forza Milan wristband?

Yes red & black i.e. my love. I think u like my shirt as well :beer:

BTW... I'm sad at the moment I've said goodbye to Giova some minutes ago we'll meet again in October/November in Milan. I'm sad at the moment he's gonna a be missed after 7 straight nights out toghether.

Jim_UK
21-08-2006, 16:58
It'll give your liver some time to recover after all that vodka & redbull :5drunk:

SANT
21-08-2006, 17:38
Yes red & black i.e. my love. I think u like my shirt as well :beer:

BTW... I'm sad at the moment I've said goodbye to Giova some minutes ago we'll meet again in October/November in Milan. I'm sad at the moment he's gonna a be missed after 7 straight nights out toghether.

I ask you because I have them too... they say Forza Milan in gold/yellow...

that mask is Rey Misterio Jr's design...