PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!!


Paolo Lombardi
20-07-2006, 10:43
Hey hows it going? my name is paolo(you can obviously see me user lol:p) and i live in Australia,if their is anything else you need to know feel free to ask :u125:

ciao

Debs
20-07-2006, 10:48
Hi! Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself--line of work, how long have you been a Milanista, ever been to a game, anything at all!


Wow....with all these new people, I may have to post a RE-presentation myself! :w186: Don't know if I ever actually did one of these along the way....

Paolo Lombardi
20-07-2006, 10:57
ok well,im a student,been a milan fan for quite some time,and i havnt been to the stadiums to watch milan play yet.i guess for now thats all i can think of to put in :1d31:,debs your siggy,chris angel,man that guy is a legend,seriously the things he does are crazy yet awsome at the same time :tong:

Debs
20-07-2006, 11:23
debs your siggy,chris angel,man that guy is a legend,seriously the things he does are crazy yet awsome at the same time :tong:


:w163: Omigod, somebody else who knows who Criss Angel is! :kiss2: He's slick and he makes it all look so easy and so REAL...

Paolo Lombardi
20-07-2006, 11:30
:w163: Omigod, somebody else who knows who Criss Angel is! :kiss2: He's slick and he makes it all look so easy and so REAL...

LOL yup off course i know him,he also does make it look simple like the time he wanted to be a human candle for his mum's birthday,did you see it?

Reza
20-07-2006, 11:34
Welcoem to MM paolo

Acmir^
20-07-2006, 11:39
Welcome Paolo :)
hope you have fun here

zZ[-_-]Zz
20-07-2006, 12:46
welcome here... =)

almilan
20-07-2006, 14:17
welcome to MM

Debs
20-07-2006, 14:21
LOL yup off course i know him,he also does make it look simple like the time he wanted to be a human candle for his mum's birthday,did you see it?

Oh yeah, I saw that one and all th eother episodes--I tape them and then I buy the DVDs with the entire season on. I like his magic, not so much the insane stunts like blowing himself up, hanging from hooks under a helicopter, etc. I prefer seeing him interacting with crowds and doing his illusions and freaking people out. Season 2 so far has been really good, and the show was just renewed for a 3rd season! :rock3: :rock3: :rock3:

Jim_UK
20-07-2006, 16:33
Enjoy your stay here Paolo :D

Willdie
21-07-2006, 18:12
welcome to MM Paolo.. btw where about in Australia are you?

Tas
21-07-2006, 20:41
I wish you welcome!

lked
22-07-2006, 06:30
welcome to MM paolo:)