PDA

View Full Version : Hello


Il Presidente
20-07-2006, 13:05
Hello Chaps, I'm a long time Milan supporter and joined here to kind of vent about the whole Calciopoli bussiness. As my profile says i'm from Scotland, thats how I know of this place through my friend Killiegradge who is a member here.

Anyway, I hope to be able to talk more here soon, ciao.

Debs
20-07-2006, 14:03
Greetings and welcome! :5ok:

almilan
20-07-2006, 14:13
welcome to MM

zZ[-_-]Zz
20-07-2006, 14:15
welcome here... =)

Acmir^
20-07-2006, 14:16
Welcome to MM mate :)

Il Presidente
20-07-2006, 14:20
Why thank you all. So does anyone here know of Killie?

Jim_UK
20-07-2006, 16:31
I know him a little bit ... not much ... he doesn't post that often anymore.

Welcome by the way :5ok:

lked
22-07-2006, 07:04
welcome to mm !

menon_inc
22-07-2006, 15:36
Hello Chaps, I'm a long time Milan supporter and joined here to kind of vent about the whole Calciopoli bussiness. As my profile says i'm from Scotland, thats how I know of this place through my friend Killiegradge who is a member here.

Anyway, I hope to be able to talk more here soon, ciao.

well....Lo Tsar?

ACMILAN1983
22-07-2006, 16:05
Welcome to MM :)

Killiegradge posts here once in while, but I don't know him personally :) .

rae
22-07-2006, 17:19
Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3: mate!

Hope to read yer post in future and enjoy yer stay here!

By the way, yer avatar loox quite great :cool:

Reza
23-07-2006, 11:14
Welcome to MM :)