PDA

View Full Version : Hello Rossoneri Fans!**


Lita
22-07-2006, 22:05
Hi everyoneeee :5schal: :5schal:

My name is Adriana :u56: I'm 18 and I'm from Ecuador :bright:

I hope to get to know some cool people here :gonova:

see ya hunnies! :D and forza rossoneri :star:

yours,

Adri ;)

forza_milan
22-07-2006, 22:08
Hi everyoneeee :5schal: :5schal:

My name is Adriana :u56: I'm 18 and I'm from Ecuador :bright:

I hope to get to know some cool people here :gonova:

see ya hunnies! :D and forza rossoneri :star:

yours,

Adri ;)


Hi there darling. It's nice to see you here. Welcome and have a great time :1five:

Tas
22-07-2006, 23:37
Hello and welcome.Anyway, I liked them in the World Cup I thought, if they had a certain Andriy they would've won it. And the GK....I wanna khow you became a Milan supporter! ..

Enjoy and welcome one more time.

Lita
22-07-2006, 23:54
Oh thank u for the welcome!

Oh well, Ecuador is a southamerican country :drool: we are the smaller country of the continent actually. We speak Spanish..and we have cold and hot weather, but my city is veryy sunny! :D
and this was just a second world cup! :D we could have done a lil more, but I'm glad u liked them.

Lita
22-07-2006, 23:56
Ermm. I answered that to u.. cuz I saw u asked about my country :u125: but seems u edited the post :horny: LOL! :)

I am not a long life milan supporter.. I like them since 2003, before they won CL (which was in my b-day! yay!) :p017:

rae
23-07-2006, 02:42
Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3: querida :tong: Enjoy yer stay!

Espero a leer tus mesajes en futuro!

Puedes darnos un poquito mas info sobre tu y mandar algunos pix... si quieres ;)

P.S.: it's so wonderfull that eventually we have a girl form America Latina in our forums :cool:

menon_inc
23-07-2006, 03:37
WoW it seems more and more ppl from acmilan-online are coming here....:) Enjoy ur stay :)

zZ[-_-]Zz
23-07-2006, 04:20
welcome here... =)

Jim_UK
23-07-2006, 05:46
Welcome Adriana to our sunny forums :bright:

Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

lked
23-07-2006, 05:49
Wellcome to MM Adriana :)

ACMILAN1983
23-07-2006, 06:17
Welcome Adriana :)

almilan
23-07-2006, 07:39
Welcome to MM Adriana

Reza
23-07-2006, 11:16
Welcome to MM Adriana

Lita
23-07-2006, 11:45
hi again and thanks for the welcome! :v103:

by the way rae! u can speak spanissh! :hopefull: greaat! :yuck:

thanks and cya around.

rae
23-07-2006, 12:20
by the way rae! u can speak spanissh! :hopefull: greaat! :yuck: :pp18: well, I speak a little bit... I am learnin it at the moment.. although I do not have enough paractics to improove it in oral cuz here where I live almost no one speaks espaniol :depress: :wallbang:

Acmir^
23-07-2006, 12:25
Welcome to MM Adri :smileani:

Lita
23-07-2006, 13:54
:pp18: well, I speak a little bit... I am learnin it at the moment.. although I do not have enough paractics to improove it in oral cuz here where I live almost no one speaks espaniol :depress: :wallbang:

U can try watching movies or listening songs.. it helps in the pronuntiation..keep on learning! :pr115: u doin well as I can see :)

thanks Acmir ^ by the way! :u125:

rae
23-07-2006, 16:55
U can try watching movies or listening songs.. it helps in the pronuntiation..keep on learning! :pr115: u doin well as I can see :) weno... it's quite hard to do that cuz there are no movies or boox in castillian language here... only on internet... though it's so hard to find a proper one... regarding my level of this language :blind:

Lita
23-07-2006, 19:32
Looool... Weno? ... = Bueno? :) Lol! :hopefull:

Franco6
24-07-2006, 14:09
Buena sera senorita Lita. Bienvenidos a MM. MM est un forum mucho bueno!!

Debs
24-07-2006, 14:44
Welcome Lita!

Do you like Mana or La Ley? :v408:

SANT
24-07-2006, 15:13
Debs, sorry to interrupt but I've forgotten to tell you that I saw Fher in a club in Guadalajara...

MIRZA
24-07-2006, 16:10
Welcome to MM!!!
Enjoy your stay!!!!!! ;)

Lita
24-07-2006, 17:41
Welcome Lita!

Do you like Mana or La Ley? :v408:

YES I DOOO!! :1ole: MANA SPECIALLY IT ROCKS!

thanks for all the welcome! specially to Franco who missed italian, with french and spanish :excited: lol.. *kisses him*

thnx a loot :nerd:

Tas
24-07-2006, 17:42
Well, Lita as you seem to have quite a bit questions to answer let me add this one....do you like, go to school or anything and if so what do you studdy and stuff? :rolleyes: Somebody know something funny to say about editing posts? :987: :w155: :1five: There. A comic ! :w155: :5drunk: :1five: Repeating it self :coffee:

Lita
24-07-2006, 17:47
by now I'm on holydays. I start studying again in october :u125: I will follow journalism.
:u125:
and I think no one likes to go to school but I think is part of lifee LOOOL!
:dielaugh:

Tas
24-07-2006, 17:49
Wow! Off all the things I never would've thought you to say journalism. Hehe. School is fun. IT IS!!! :nerd:

Lita
24-07-2006, 17:56
Wow! Off all the things I never would've thought you to say journalism. Hehe. School is fun. IT IS!!! :nerd:

:delol: what do u expect me to say?

Tas
24-07-2006, 18:02
:mex: Forgive me.

Did you see Kill Bill 2? When Uma Thurman talks to Bills' father-like-figure, the Spanish ehnnm guy? That fogive me should sound like he's sayin it. Anyways, you speak real good English, sure you don't like school? :neww:

Lita
24-07-2006, 21:16
:mex: Forgive me.

Did you see Kill Bill 2? When Uma Thurman talks to Bills' father-like-figure, the Spanish ehnnm guy? That fogive me should sound like he's sayin it. Anyways, you speak real good English, sure you don't like school? :neww:

Hahaha..
the english classes was the only thing I liked.
Always got 10/10 :nail:

and no I didn't see Kill Bill 2 :excited: HAHAHA!

Debs
25-07-2006, 05:42
Debs, sorry to interrupt but I've forgotten to tell you that I saw Fher in a club in Guadalajara...

Really? How Cool! :5guitar: I'm sure Alex must have been around someplace then, b/c those 2 seem "joined at the hip" as they say--where one goes, the other goes. Thanks for the little aside!