PDA

View Full Version : San Paolo in Autumn H&M Ad


ct
28-07-2006, 02:31
I think I should re-titile this thread to: Debs! Come on over! :D

Some photos from here (http://community.livejournal.com/forzazzurri/57097.html) and here (http://blackmoonruby.livejournal.com/89298.html#cutid1)

On second thought, I think Grandpa Billy wants his style back. ;)

Debs
29-07-2006, 18:43
:u125:

OK...I am officially in heaven...Thanks for posting these, I'd only seen the one before!
:pr115:

:love: :love: :love:

And may I add,now I have to decide which one to use as wallpaper...or else I'll have to do a collage with all of them....

Debs
08-08-2006, 13:59
:dontkn: Cannot believe more females haven't had some reactions to these pix, they are totally amazing! I sent the one link to a friend of mine who's NOT into AC Milan and she thought Paolo was totally sizzling! :pr115:

Helena
08-08-2006, 14:32
Oh, I have reacted!! Iīm still on the floor trying to get up, I fainted! *wink*

He is THE MAN!!

arcy
09-08-2006, 11:05
Lol! The pics are wonderful! He's definitely a model. I hope I can find some high res pics :w186:

crazymilangirl
27-08-2006, 09:19
:dontkn: Cannot believe more females haven't had some reactions to these pix, they are totally amazing! I sent the one link to a friend of mine who's NOT into AC Milan and she thought Paolo was totally sizzling! :pr115:

i didn't knwo about the thread before now..DAMN IT!!!
i've been waiting for these pics forever...ever since i foudn out that he woudl be the male model....brilliant..he looks soooo gooood :o

midori
16-10-2006, 13:26
wandering about the web last night and came across this site i hadn't seen before & remembered this thread when I came across these pics..... ;)

http://blackmoonruby.livejournal.com/125456.html

Jim_UK
16-10-2006, 13:47
I bought my trousers from H&M, maybe i should have a little label saying that they're "Officially endorsed by Paolo Maldini" :D

midori
22-10-2006, 08:46
I bought my trousers from H&M, maybe i should have a little label saying that they're "Officially endorsed by Paolo Maldini" :D

Well, do the model poses too as you're pointing out the label, I'm sure that will get you lots of .......looks. :sweeteye:

Jim_UK
22-10-2006, 09:57
haha, lots of looks would be great ... even better would be girls giving me this kind of reaction :hug2: :delol:



seriously though, i doubt i'd get the looks pasha :embarass: ... but thanks for the kind words :sagrin:

Debs
22-10-2006, 15:23
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh man it's getting hot in here....there were a few pix on there that weren't on the link Ihad posted. The man is....oh yeah baby....and thi son top of drooling over some clips of him playing that I was watching on youtube yesterday.... :love:

Graeme C
22-10-2006, 17:14
look at

http://www.hm.com/gb/

midori
22-10-2006, 21:11
haha, lots of looks would be great ... even better would be girls giving me this kind of reaction :hug2: :delol:

seriously though, i doubt i'd get the looks pasha :embarass: ... but thanks for the kind words :sagrin:

don't be silly, I've seen your pic, what are you on about? :flirt:


easy there debs :drool: :drool: no drooling on the keyboard :guw:

Debs
23-10-2006, 07:50
Graeme, thanks for the link to the actual site. I was just reading at that page midori posted what the girl had to go thru to try to capture those images.

Midori, I'll try not to drool on my keyboard especially now that I'm at work. Put all the images on my jump drive so I can print them on our most excellent new color laser printer. :clap:

Jim_UK
23-10-2006, 08:40
We know what to get some of the girls here for Christmas ... life size cut outs of a modelling Maldini :D

Kaka1899
23-10-2006, 08:55
how cool im off to H&M right now! lol

Angel_Cic
23-10-2006, 12:36
WOW :horny: dfnjkndsfndsfdssdf *drool*


no comment...

Jim_UK
23-10-2006, 13:10
the thought of me in h&m clothes makes you drool mia? Why thank you sweetie :delol:

Oh, you mean Maldini ... :stress: :guw:

Angel_Cic
24-10-2006, 19:18
LOL Jamie...

today i went to our local H&M hoping that there was going to be huge Maldini poster...but there wasn't :( just Madonna...

Jim_UK
25-10-2006, 04:17
did she have her new African baby in h&m clothes? I wouldn't put that past her!

Glad i could make you laugh my dear :D

curry chicken
17-03-2007, 23:40
I can't believe this flew past our radar...but H&M's got Maldini to model some more. They've called it the Paolo Maldini Collection and you have to spell the Maldini like this: MALDiNi. :grinser: Check out the official site and look for a black and white chair logo on your bottom right hand corner, which takes you to the collection: www.hm.com

Here's Paolo making even a 14 dollar polo look classy.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/bakedtimbit/O%20Galilo/PM/Image5.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/bakedtimbit/O%20Galilo/PM/Image9.png

SANT
18-03-2007, 00:20
thatīs a very nice suit for 149 (whatever the currency)... I think he should have shaved, but he's still very classy... thanks for finding this and posting it

Jim_UK
18-03-2007, 06:40
Flicking through some magazines i saw a double page spread of Kaka, i think it was for a couple of Gucci adverts and i thought 'Yeah, he looks smooth' .... then in another magazine i saw a double page spread of what i think were 5 members of Inter in nothing but Dolce & Gabbana underwear and almost hurled violently in the shop :yuck: :faint:


I never thought i'd see Maldini in Juve colours :eek: But i always knew their tops were so cheap :delol: