View Full Version : _-_{bye Sheva}_-_ (video)
BO SNEEDA
28-07-2006, 13:32
THIS IS MY FIRST POST IN THIS FOURM AND I WOULD LIKE TO PUT THIS VIDEO ((MY PRODUCTION)) ABOUT SHEVA ...
I PUT ALL MY FEELINGS IN THIS MOVIE SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ...
TO DOWNLOAD HERE (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lkrook)
i have to thank you BO SNEEDA for this wounderfull video :(:(
did you see the guy in blue? Pictures with his new shirt are everywhere...
no i didn't can you tell me where i can see them ? :D
gazzetta.it
pic on the right side...
I was just telling the gut that he posted here a great video .. everyone has the right to be dissapointed with sheva but most of users here HATE him now .. but i Can't :(
he gave much for Milan and we can't just forget like that even if he decides to leave our club ..
rahul.acm
28-07-2006, 15:21
BO,
First and foremost put it on Google Videos, youtube, etc. Its a very good video!
BO SNEEDA
28-07-2006, 16:08
you'r welcome .....
ozMilanista
28-07-2006, 18:56
Grazie Bo!!!!!
:D
hitmannq8
29-07-2006, 06:32
does anyone know how can i play .wmv files on Mac? I really hate mac its so bad
sheva-gila
29-07-2006, 17:08
great job bo sneeda
i cant still believe that he has gone man u made tears in my eyes believe me
I still can't believe it either, but I guess that's what meant to be.
1999-2006, He was a seven all the way.
bye Sheva. thank you BO SNEEDA
Dr Milano
04-08-2006, 17:36
i had trouble downloading but .... i still saw it cause im always watching shevchenko clips on www.video.google.com and its thier it has BO SNEEDA written on it ...
i like the background song ( titanic ) ... THANKS FOR THE VIDEO MATEY
BO SNEEDA
05-08-2006, 21:12
thank you all
>>>>>>>>> for all the posts
Great job, thanks for making it.
does anyone know how can i play .wmv files on Mac? I really hate mac its so bad
What type of file do you need? I can convert it to anything and re-upload it for you.
FANTA SHEVA
06-08-2006, 10:31
Just simply kick ass, It was amazingg,the quote in the end did sheva really say that ? plus that song all the players were singing together do you have the full video ? if u do could you please share it.
Once again Thakn You for this amazing video
rossoneri2005
07-08-2006, 01:10
Out of curiosity did you use black and white for most of it for more dramatic effect...
Great video though, hope theres more Sheva tribute videos to be posted, would love to see some more great memories.
THIS IS MY FIRST POST IN THIS FOURM AND I WOULD LIKE TO PUT THIS VIDEO ((MY PRODUCTION)) ABOUT SHEVA ...
I PUT ALL MY FEELINGS IN THIS MOVIE SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ...
TO DOWNLOAD HERE (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lkrook)
There are no free download slots available.
BO SNEEDA
11-08-2006, 06:04
the video is here if the first link won't work for anyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L9KGhQL4lY
FANTA SHEVA here is the video you ask for .. the song name is Ciao Mamma
http://www.4shared.com/file/2459832/593ecfb5/ciao_mamma.html
and thank you again ..
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.