PDA

View Full Version : Hello


Yuchen Fish
01-08-2006, 13:07
Hello, I come from China, my real name is Yuchen Li.
I am a Milan fan since 1996, i am very glad to join this forum !!
:devf: :devf: :devf: :devf: :devf:

zZ[-_-]Zz
01-08-2006, 13:19
welcome here... =)

Jim_UK
01-08-2006, 13:20
A big welcome to you Yuchen Li, enjoy your stay here :D

ACMILAN1983
01-08-2006, 15:19
Welcome YuChen :)

almilan
01-08-2006, 15:24
welcome to MM

mariani
01-08-2006, 21:02
Welcome aboard, nice to have you here.....

Reza
01-08-2006, 22:32
Welcome to the forum, have fun :)

Ross Oneri
02-08-2006, 09:13
Welcome :dcool:

Acmir^
03-08-2006, 08:54
Welcome Yuchen :)

MIRZA
04-08-2006, 05:30
Welcome to MM..
I think that I saw you on other Milan forum...

lilhippy
04-08-2006, 14:28
heyy yuchen hope u enjoy it here :excited:

lked
09-08-2006, 05:27
Welcome here hope you will enjoy forum

Dil dil
17-08-2006, 16:14
Welcome to MM forum
enjoy your stay