PDA

View Full Version : Our Little Protest in Seattle


Trequartista
10-08-2006, 15:52
Hello All,

Just thought i would show some pics we took at the Real Madrid Vs DC United game. Now you are probably wondering why am i posting pics of this non milan related game .... well take a look at the photos!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Ördöglány
10-08-2006, 15:57
Guys, this is extra cooool!
Well done :v103:
:3band:

arcy
10-08-2006, 16:17
That's awesome! :3band:

Jim_UK
10-08-2006, 16:40
Trequartista, which one are you ?

I like how the first one is kind of smiley and joking and then the next one has the serious face on and the finger pointing. Classic stuff guys, that's fantastic ! :5ok:

_MaJi_tz
10-08-2006, 16:54
Hello All,

Just thought i would show some pics we took at the Real Madrid Vs DC United game. Now you are probably wondering why am i posting pics of this non milan related game .... well take a look at the photos!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!
:delol: :3band: :rock3: :clap: :5ok: :respect: :pp20: :1ole:

Debs
10-08-2006, 17:51
:p017: :p017:

Wow, guys, that is GREAT!!!! :devf: to Real Madrid!!

atreides602
10-08-2006, 18:05
:respect: :pr115:

NAMMY
10-08-2006, 18:11
Cool. I like the angry, yet serious looks. Maybe you should have done a two-man pitch invasion to make the message heard more?

Trequartista
10-08-2006, 21:25
Trequartista, which one are you ?

I like how the first one is kind of smiley and joking and then the next one has the serious face on and the finger pointing. Classic stuff guys, that's fantastic ! :5ok:

Im the one on the left in the jacket forza milan!!! was at milan vs livorno and hope when i return to italy latest this year see a milan derby!

ct
10-08-2006, 21:36
That is just way way cool! :D Did the other fans say anything? LOL. Good job!

Jim_UK
11-08-2006, 10:56
I've always wanted that jacket :D

zZ[-_-]Zz
11-08-2006, 11:06
you guys should have had another sign "Keep Ronaldo"...

Shomo
14-08-2006, 07:41
****in brilliant, i love your style, keep it up

Rapini
14-08-2006, 12:37
right click/save as hahahahaha

Trequartista
14-08-2006, 20:22
That is just way way cool! :D Did the other fans say anything? LOL. Good job!

Yeh Dumb americans were like what does the sign mean and a couple of spanish fans were like why are u saying that it doesnt matter if he leaves as long as the people get to see him play ! we both told him to piss off!

priyo_7
19-08-2006, 13:47
haha..cool.. :cheers:

dtlerch
21-08-2006, 04:53
That looks like fun. I wish I would have still been in Seattle for that game, I would have gone for sure.