PDA

View Full Version : Someone Help Me ..???


BO SNEEDA
11-08-2006, 06:16
i'v been searching for paolo maldini's dvd for over a year and i CAN'T FIND IT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:


if anyone have the dvd or the video itself post it here or tell me were i can find it cuse i live in a far country and no website can reach here ... :grinser:


AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME :pp20:

lked
11-08-2006, 09:44
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18672
here's a theard in MM opened by SANT about this movie maybe someone there can help you ! :star:

BO SNEEDA
11-08-2006, 14:23
no help there ...

but thanx lked ...

SANT
11-08-2006, 14:39
I got it in the San Siro store in 2004 or 2005, can't remember...

if you can't find it on E-bay.com or another place like that, it will be tough... it was limited edition to support Fondazione Milan...

Jim_UK
11-08-2006, 16:57
What's the title of the DVD ?

I've found one that's about Maldini called World Cup Soccer Superstars, which appears to be a series. I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Like i said, a title would help :)

SANT
11-08-2006, 17:02
Jim,

title is: "Paolo Maldini, Il Film"

arcy
11-08-2006, 17:06
It's this one: http://www.libreriauniversitaria.it/MIT/8022745026369/Paolo_Maldini_-_Il_Film_(2_Dvd).htm

I couldn't find any torrents for it too...

Jim_UK
11-08-2006, 17:21
If you want to buy it, i've found some on the Italian ebay site, go here

Paolo Maldini, Il Film on Italian ebay (http://film.search.ebay.it/Paolo-Maldini-Il-Film_Film-e-DVD_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR4QQsacatZ11232QQsatitleZPaoloQ20MaldiniQ2cQ20IlQ20Film)

It looks like there are 3 copies up for sale from people in Italy and 1 copy from a person in Germany.

BO SNEEDA
12-08-2006, 01:56
thank you very much guys but i need a download link or a torrent to download it alot of people tell me that i can download it from the internet but thay cant find it anywhere ....


THANK YOU again ...

Jim_UK
12-08-2006, 04:50
I can't help you with that then, i only have a 56k modem and not broadband so downloading films is something i don't do and know very little about.

BO SNEEDA
12-08-2006, 05:35
no problem JIM ... and thank you for your time ..

arcy
18-09-2006, 17:02
This topic is kinda old but there's now an active torrent download for this. I finished mine, dvd quality and it's all in Italian though. Don't worry guys, I'm clueless :lick: on anything on Maldini and if I like the DVD, I'll buy it. :)

Milan_Mad
18-09-2006, 17:23
This topic is kinda old but there's now an active torrent download for this. I finished mine, dvd quality and it's all in Italian though. Don't worry guys, I'm clueless :lick: on anything on Maldini and if I like the DVD, I'll buy it. :)Where did you get that from arcy

arcy
18-09-2006, 21:19
Where did you get that from arcy

Oh dear there's only one seed left :rolleyes: and that would be me :p157: . I will keep it on and see if more seeds come up. There were about 3 when I downloaded it. Will PM you the link.