View Full Version : AC Milan vs Deportivo La Coruna
DEPORTIVO-MILAN: Official Formation
13/08/2006
DEPORTIVO: Mackay; Rodri, Coloccini, Lopo, Sergio; Bodipo, Arizmendi, Riki, Juan Rodriguez; Arreloa, Barragan.
Subs: Munua; Manuel Pablo, De Guzman, Duscher, Verdù, Cristian, Ivan Perez
MILAN: Coppola; Cafu, Favalli, Costacurta, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Vogel, Kakà; Gilardino, Inzaghi.
Subs: Dida, Astori, Vogel, Jankulovski, Brocchi, Foggia, Amoroso, Borriello.
Referee: Iturralde Gonzales (Spagna)
Bosniaco
13-08-2006, 14:51
Any streams???
Ördöglány
13-08-2006, 14:52
There is one Vogel in the starting 11 and one on the bench :dontkn:
There is one Vogel in the starting 11 and one on the bench :dontkn:
Hmm...that was from AC Milan's website so I'm not sure about that! :u56:My guess would be he's not a sub so there'll be 11 in starting.
devoted_dm
13-08-2006, 14:59
There is one Vogel in the starting 11 and one on the bench :dontkn:
Obviously one of them is Ricardo Vogel, Johann's evil twin brother who's out to foil Milan's plans of winning the tournament.
vogel is on the bench and seedorf is starting
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 15:08
When is the game starting in EST please?
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 15:12
any way I can listen or watch the game?
How long ago did it start and I am assuming the score is 0-0
deportivo scored! goal by coloccini
_MaJi_tz
13-08-2006, 15:12
any streams????
pls
any way I can listen or watch the game?
How long ago did it start and I am assuming the score is 0-0
you can listen to the game in spanish
http://www.marca.com/radiomarca/escuchanos/online.html
KingHenry®
13-08-2006, 15:17
you can listen to the game in spanish
http://www.marca.com/radiomarca/escuchanos/online.html
lol i dont even get a word
lol well thats the one im listening to!!
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 15:26
I'm not getting anything either. Otoniel can you keep me posted on whats going on.
Thanks,
King tiger
13-08-2006, 15:26
Any news on the result?
KingHenry®
13-08-2006, 15:34
i hear theres alot of shouting going on
any update Otoniel ?
oh wait i heard kaka scored, lol i know a bit spanish i guess
penalty for milan!! :) kaka scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KingHenry®
13-08-2006, 15:34
lol all i heard was goal and kaka keeping on gettin repeated
King tiger
13-08-2006, 15:36
Inzaghi i guess :D :D :D :D
commentators said milan are starting wake up after a slow start!
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 15:36
The link is working for me now. Sweet
KingHenry®
13-08-2006, 15:38
2-1 to depo
oh no
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 15:38
Damn we're losing again. 2-1 deportivo.
Its 2-1 to Deportivo.
Edit: Well I guess I'm too late.
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 15:39
As soon as I got the link working Deportivo scored. Maybe I should shut it off. lol
King tiger
13-08-2006, 15:41
Who scored??
KingHenry®
13-08-2006, 15:41
As soon as I got the link working Deportivo scored. Maybe I should shut it off. lol
lool hahaha
Who scored??
Riki for depor
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 15:47
If I am understanding correctly Milan has had about 1,000 consecutive corner kicks
King tiger
13-08-2006, 15:49
End of 1st half:(
Oh well, it's not exactly our strongest team. BTW, the match is on Telecino if anyone can get it.
Any links, Nammy? Use your streaming skillls! :)
Coppola is awfull....awfull
I am, but probably to no avail ... I think maybe they were just showing yesterdays game ....
Sweendogs
13-08-2006, 16:04
anyone got links it would help, seems favalli is playing a lot in central defense
second half is about to start!
brocchi comes is for inzaghi! weird substitution!
Dr Milano
13-08-2006, 16:08
lol dont they speak quick hahahaahahahah it seems like milan have the ball he keeps saying our players name
anyone got links it would help, seems favalli is playing a lot in central defense
If the Streammaster (Nammy) can't find a link, then I guess it's just not our destiny to watch this match.
lol dont they speak quick hahahaahahahah it seems like milan have the ball he keeps saying our players name
lol i speak spanish but from mexico, which is a bit diferrent of spain and they do speak very quickly and it sounds quick funny haha
Dr Milano
13-08-2006, 16:15
lol i speak spanish but from mexico, which is a bit diferrent of spain and they do speak very quickly and it sounds quick funny haha
yup mexico rocks i wish i was mexican :devf:
King tiger
13-08-2006, 16:20
Are we still trailing?
Dr Milano
13-08-2006, 16:26
Are we still trailing?
yeah ... 2 - 1 still i guess
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 16:29
Coppola is awfull....awfull
Did he allow a bad goal??
Very sorry guys, couldn't find a stream. I saw on a Spanish Porto fan forum that they thought it could be on, but its turned out it wasn't on. I'll guess I'll just try and get highlights later. I could only find another Spanish radio stream http://www.radiovoz.com/radiovoz/index.htm ...
Dr Milano
13-08-2006, 16:31
Very sorry guys, couldn't find a stream. I saw on a Spanish Porto fan forum that they thought it could be on, but its turned out it wasn't on. I'll guess I'll just try and get highlights later. I could only find another radio stream http://www.radiovoz.com/radiovoz/index.htm ...
i hope its english :sweeteye:
foggia and jankulovski come in for gattuso and seedorf
_MaJi_tz
13-08-2006, 16:48
any changes????
sheva-gila
13-08-2006, 16:48
nooooo still 2-1
zlatanov
13-08-2006, 16:52
actually, I believe the game already finished - 2-1 Depor.
sheva-gila
13-08-2006, 16:52
4min more forza milannnnn
actually, I believe the game already finished - 2-1 Depor.
That makes sense given the time. It 11.00 pm here in the UK, very late.
sheva-gila
13-08-2006, 16:55
now its over 3-1
King tiger
13-08-2006, 16:55
Deportivo scored again i thinK!???:(
CuoreRossoNero
13-08-2006, 16:55
3-1 Deportivo. Damn I really wanted this trophy......LOL
Oh well, did Gourcuff play?
sheva-gila
13-08-2006, 16:57
Oh well, did Gourcuff play?
no he didn't
I cant wait to get a chance to watch this kid closely.
3-1 Deportivo. Damn I really wanted this trophy......LOL
Me too, me too ... oh well. It's not as if they played the true Milan.
Oh well, did Gourcuff play?
No, I think he went to play for France-21s.
sheva-gila
13-08-2006, 17:00
deportivo still bad memories on over my head ...
sheva-gila
13-08-2006, 17:04
man of the match no doubt COPPOLA :nunu: :5130: :nunu:
zlatanov
13-08-2006, 17:04
I would not look at the result and let it worry me, it was a good traning for our team with belgrad in mind. Plus, i always have second thoughts about such centenary torunaments when the hosts win and bring such joy to their own fans ;)
zlatanov
13-08-2006, 17:06
man of the match no doubt COPPOLA :nunu: :5130: :nunu:
why, what happened? Did he let in easy goals or what?
I hope he didn't play that bad cause he would come in handy if we decide to make a bid for Amelia :)
tbouks02
13-08-2006, 18:33
Here is the torrent of the Depor/Milan match: http://www12.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=22886
why, what happened? Did he let in easy goals or what?
I hope he didn't play that bad cause he would come in handy if we decide to make a bid for Amelia :)
He was at fault for the first two goals. The third was a deflection off a free kick. We played well but didn't look threatening in attack. Inzaghi's movement was excellent, Gilardino was hopeless. We still need a striker and another defender. Foggia was great against Atletico Madrid last night. Not sure how many chances he will get this season.
Here is the torrent of the Depor/Milan match: http://www12.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=22886
How do you watch torrents?
zlatanov
13-08-2006, 20:21
How do you watch torrents?
you need a program called "torrent client" like Azureus or Bittorrent or Bitcommet. The torrent-client opens the .torrent file and starts downloading and uploading different bits of the file from and to other users.
After some time, the acual file is DLed on your computer and you watch it.
here is some more info about this www.bittorrent.com and http://support.bittorrent.com/cgi-bin/bittorrent.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php
zlatanov
13-08-2006, 20:22
He was at fault for the first two goals. The third was a deflection off a free kick. We played well but didn't look threatening in attack. Inzaghi's movement was excellent, Gilardino was hopeless. We still need a striker and another defender. Foggia was great against Atletico Madrid last night. Not sure how many chances he will get this season.
thanks for the info. Well, I guess it was a long 90 min for Coppola ... and Carlo :)
hitmannq8
13-08-2006, 22:27
hmmm I wonder where Egoistika is..we havent had much people critisizing Gila lately, i kinda missed that..im really getting annoyed with Gila, we gave him all of last year to play well and i cannot recall him being in good form for any period last year..even in WC he sucked except for the Germany game where he played his best game of the season..i mean, how many chances will we give him? he started more games than all our strikers and still had a lower goal per minute ratio..
i know some will say its just pre-season hes tired, but FFS just look at how Pippo is playing amazing every game..why can't Gila do the same? he still plays the same game and he showed no maturity/growth in experience at milan what so ever.. he still always always looks for the simplest of touches to go for a dive, and always always goes TOWARDS the defender instead of AWAY from him..
im expecting many to attack me after this post, but really i wouldnt mind replacing gila with Tavano who is 27 and is tons better than Gila and is a second-striker just like Sheva. Gila just makes me hate him more and more, game by game. I wish he starts putting in good performances soon, I really want to support him but I cant if he continues playing like this.
you need a program called "torrent client" like Azureus or Bittorrent or Bitcommet. The torrent-client opens the .torrent file and starts downloading and uploading different bits of the file from and to other users.
After some time, the acual file is DLed on your computer and you watch it.
here is some more info about this www.bittorrent.com and http://support.bittorrent.com/cgi-bin/bittorrent.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php
But like I know someone who downloaded an episode of a HBO show and they sent him an e-mail asking him to delete it from HBO and the internet company....is this safe?
hmmm I wonder where Egoistika is..we havent had much people critisizing Gila lately, i kinda missed that..im really getting annoyed with Gila, we gave him all of last year to play well and i cannot recall him being in good form for any period last year..even in WC he sucked except for the Germany game where he played his best game of the season..i mean, how many chances will we give him? he started more games than all our strikers and still had a lower goal per minute ratio..
i know some will say its just pre-season hes tired, but FFS just look at how Pippo is playing amazing every game..why can't Gila do the same? he still plays the same game and he showed no maturity/growth in experience at milan what so ever.. he still always always looks for the simplest of touches to go for a dive, and always always goes TOWARDS the defender instead of AWAY from him..
im expecting many to attack me after this post, but really i wouldnt mind replacing gila with Tavano who is 27 and is tons better than Gila and is a second-striker just like Sheva. Gila just makes me hate him more and more, game by game. I wish he starts putting in good performances soon, I really want to support him but I cant if he continues playing like this.
the first season with 17 goals, is it a bad performance with a striker? Do you know which position does Gilardino play? His natural position is the same as Pippo. And now we don't have Sheva and Gilardino kinda have to play that position. Besides, Kaka is not in his shape not. so Gilardino can't adapt that fast to play well. If Gilardino played well in that position why do we have to talk so much about Torres, Tevez?
Every player has bad matches. If you watched Luca Toni in world cup, he was nothing better than our Gilardino <apart from he had 2 goals>
But like I know someone who downloaded an episode of a HBO show and they sent him an e-mail asking him to delete it from HBO and the internet company....is this **** safe?
I hardly think someone is coming after you for downloading an old football game! :D
Josh-Sheva
14-08-2006, 02:52
We lost, thats too bad
I agree with u hitmann. Although i admire and fully support our young hope gillardino, but his play aint good. I read a sentence here which discribes him best - he is still rather going for a dive than trying to make something. After all, he's strong enough, he doesnt need to be like pippo.
We need one more striker this year, and one more defender. It would be good solving keeper question too, because if dida leaves next year were screwed (seems like good keeper is VERY hard to find these days)
KingHenry®
14-08-2006, 06:11
http://www.acmilan.co.il/movie.asp?name=%D7%AA%D7%A7%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%99%20%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%97%D7%A7%D7%99%D7%9D&SessionID=CIDx180xza@@@@@@@@@@a87&url=http://www.acmilanclub.com/videomilan/video/HG-milan_1-3_depor.wmv
even i, me could of done a better job than our keeeper, he was rubbish
Dr Milano
14-08-2006, 07:00
so milan lost big wooop lol :respect: just another friendly to get them bones working lol good game though
Some poor goalkeeping for us, quite good for them. Maybe the players need some more match practice, and we need our injured players to return. What a huge trophy they've got for this competition by the way, you'd think it was better than UCL!
I see Bonera is injured. He's been sent home from the Italian squad because of his ankle injury. I guess he must have aggrivated it over the weekend in these two games.
Bitti_ruya9
05-09-2006, 14:10
it already started!!
:sagrin: started, finished and forgotten about
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.