PDA

View Full Version : Will u miss Juve??


mzk57
21-08-2006, 14:42
I am just feeling that I would miss the tough compeptition always creatd in Serie-A becoz of Juve's presence. I will miss Juve & its players both in Serie-A and Champions league.
What do u think??
Plus I have never-ever hated Juve or Inter Milan. Bcoz they are great ITALIAN teams and it simple as that

K77SH C
21-08-2006, 14:49
Simple equation.

Better and more competitive Seria A = Better and more competitive Milan

Vadim
21-08-2006, 14:51
Yes, the Serie A is simply not the Serie A without them. I would never miss Inter though. They are not a great Italian team, they are crap and they disgust me. I want fair competiton with Juve, that's the only way to decide the Scudetto.

K77SH C
21-08-2006, 14:56
But you would miss the derbies my friend :5inter: :delol: :D

Vadim
21-08-2006, 14:57
Good point, I never thought of that. Well, let Inter stick around just so we can destroy them in the derbies :D :5inter:

Dr Milano
21-08-2006, 15:22
biggest derby world wide :3band: ac milan vs inter milan

mrki
21-08-2006, 15:33
Every sunday at 15:00 h, I had one eye on Juve, now I can focus only on Milan! Juve, let it B! buahahahaha!!!!!!!!

mzk57
22-08-2006, 06:21
I would never miss Inter though. They are not a great Italian team, they are crap and they disgust me.

After all u also have something which makes u SICK and for a moment makes u forget that u r a moderator :rolleyes: