PDA

View Full Version : Milan Magazine show is now on Fox Sports World Canada


Hasan Rossonero
02-09-2006, 18:52
every Saturday at 12 pm EST.

:djn:

arcy
03-09-2006, 08:17
:gonova: Milan Weekly - Fox Soccer Channel (USA) :gonova:

Thursdays, 8:30 pm EST

I love it! :love:

:1ole:

Hasan Rossonero
03-09-2006, 08:24
:gonova: Fox Soccer Channel (USA) :gonova:

Thursdays, 8:30 pm EST

I love it! :love:

:1ole:
What's it like arcy? What kind of stuff does it show?

arcy
03-09-2006, 08:32
Milan Magazine! :D Haha I didn't specify

midori
03-09-2006, 09:15
It's ranges from pretty good to pretty blah, just depends. The good is when they show training, highlights, player interviews, etc. Sometimes it seems like no one could think of what to show and they just grabbed whatever was handy. Sometimes they'll have 3-4 minutes of highlights (new & old) paired with either decent music or really awful music. I always watch it but it's a little uneven to say the least.

arcy
03-09-2006, 12:58
What's it like arcy? What kind of stuff does it show?
I've only seen two shows and if they're showing something on Milan, I'm game for it :u56:. I like watching it because I just started following Milan just recently ... lots of learning on who's who :wave: . The last show they had highlighted the two Champions League games and a lengthy interview of Galliani in Belgrade. They showed some clips of Milan's last game there...the fog was bizarre. What's more bizarre was when Galliani narrated what happened to Donadoni (didn't know he was Milan) - he swallowed his tongue following an aerial challenge, and the players started crying because he was turning blue. But you guys probably heard of that :strong:
And of course, there's Mauro Suma :1old: .

hitmannq8
05-09-2006, 02:01
My friend saw this weeks show and he said it was a loooong interview with Gattuso and it was very entertaining.

arcy
07-09-2006, 20:47
Yeah I just saw this one today! :u56: Interviews on Gattuso, Albertini, RO, Seedorf and Kaka.

Gattuso spoke about a lot of things - Sheva :rollani: , the Milan family, career, scandal, fans ... Oliveira spoke in Spanish in his interview and he passes me as a very confident guy. They showed some clips of him in action too. :p286:

Gotta love Seedorf’s and Kaka’s smile and optimism :bright: as they say, we are starting with -8 disadvantage this season and we are going to look forward and do our best :)

:rone:

Miss S.
11-09-2006, 11:26
I've got Milan Weekly on Fox Sports Sunday and Tuesday at 4:30..... Missed it yesturday..so I'll catch up tomorrow. Finally something besides "Soccer FanAtics !!!