PDA

View Full Version : Varese-Milan 4/9/06


hitmannq8
04-09-2006, 01:13
Kalac; Bonera, Nesta, Maldini, Favalli; Cafu, Brocchi, Seedorf, Serginho; Oliveira, Boriello

Is there any streaming for the game?

arcy
04-09-2006, 10:36
Haven't seen any. Could be one of those low-key friendlies. Would be interesting to see though how Cafu plays in MF :tong:

dictatornz
04-09-2006, 13:19
game has ended 0-0 ... not exactly a fantastic result :stress:

Capo Ultra
04-09-2006, 13:23
game has ended 0-0 ... not exactly a fantastic result :stress:

No, we won 1-0 thanks to a goal from Seedorf.

otoniel
04-09-2006, 13:50
Seedorf is on fire i hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season :D

mrki
04-09-2006, 13:54
1-0?? what?

kastriot
04-09-2006, 14:06
1-0?? what?

We won 1-0 thanks to seedorf goal in the 87 min. It doesnt seem so convinsing but we havent seen the game and we cant judge.

Seedorf!! Wow, just continue like this,

With Rinho playing great in the Italy game, Kaka played one of the best games of his live against Argentina, And Seedorf beeing our best man in the pre- season,

cant wait for the season to start, to kick some asses. :devs: :devs: :devs: :devs: :devs:

sheva-gila
04-09-2006, 15:45
can anyone tell me how Oliveira played ??

kastriot
04-09-2006, 15:54
can anyone tell me how Oliveira played ??

Maldini after the first half said that we cant judge somebodies ability in the firs game refering to Oliveira, so I`m guessing that he wasnt so briliant which is very acceptable by me couse It was the firs game. IMO, I didnt watch the game.

sheva-gila
04-09-2006, 16:03
Maldini after the first half said that we cant judge somebodies ability in the firs game refering to Oliveira, so I`m guessing that he wasnt so briliant which is very acceptable by me couse It was the firs game. IMO, I didnt watch the game.

ok than great so this was the fist game for him , some fans here dont stop blamin Gila , he aslo had a first game for us and what he has done????? neted first goal in USA

kastriot
04-09-2006, 16:19
ok than great so this was the fist game for him , some fans here dont stop blamin Gila , he aslo had a first game for us and what he has done????? neted first goal in USA

people can blame Gila forever if they want, but the guy scored one goal less than Sheva considering that sheva scored 5 penalties, I dont think its bad, actually its really good for the firs season in a big club.

Oliveira arrived two days ago, pls guys dont even think of judging his ability from this game, he probably doesnt know half of the players name yet, for instance :delol: :hihihi: :delol:

Milan_Mad
04-09-2006, 16:49
Seedorf is on fire but lets just hope he keeps it up, Oliveira had a decent effort on goal reported by acmilan.com they also said Dida had to make some great saves :eek:

KingHenry®
04-09-2006, 16:56
Are The Highlights Gonna Get Uploaded?

dictatornz
04-09-2006, 16:57
sorry i was a little premature calling it 0-0 :drunk: .... im so pleased with seedorf :strong: ... although i remember he started like this a couple seasons ago and seems to fade. o well best to be optimistic ... our midfield is looking gr8!!!

mrki
04-09-2006, 16:59
seedorf ,as I've said before in some discussion about our CM, can play brilliant for 20-25 games per season. But not 35, as Carlo WILL use him.

Jim_UK
04-09-2006, 17:37
Oliveira's rubbish ... he couldn't score against a Serie C2 side !!!!!!!



haha :D

arcy
04-09-2006, 18:11
Crikey! Have you tried Italian grass ;) and compare it with the grass in Spain? :D

kastriot
04-09-2006, 19:17
Oliveira's rubbish ... he couldn't score against a Serie C2 side !!!!!!!



haha :D


What is this??? How can u say that, I hope you watched the game and he really was bad since you are being so harsh on him!!!!
He didnt score, big deal. maybe he assisted to seedorf, who knows.
Guys I respect everybodys opinion but not like this, dont judge,he arrived two days ago!!!

Vadim
04-09-2006, 19:53
Notice the haha and the :D at the end :rolleyes:

Meaning sarcasm.

ukrainian_CA
04-09-2006, 20:50
...
With Rinho playing great in the Italy game, Kaka played one of the best games of his live against Argentina, ...:


Did Kaka come on a sub like on 75th min? Elano of Shakhtar have scored twice.

kastriot
05-09-2006, 04:01
Did Kaka come on a sub like on 75th min? Elano of Shakhtar have scored twice.

Yes he came on as a substitute, dont know when exactly but he was amazing, simply world class( but high world class) :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

kastriot
05-09-2006, 04:03
Notice the haha and the :D at the end :rolleyes:

Meaning sarcasm.


No I didnt see that, sorry

Sorry to Jim , I really didnt see that

kastriot
05-09-2006, 04:05
Oliveira's rubbish ... he couldn't score against a Serie C2 side !!!!!!!



haha :D

Sorry Jim for being so harsh in the previous post, I simply didnt see the sarcasam. Sorry

'M'
05-09-2006, 04:33
seedorf ,as I've said before in some discussion about our CM, can play brilliant for 20-25 games per season. But not 35, as Carlo WILL use him.

This might as well be the best you can expect from any player, even a world class player !

If he's brilliant in 25 games, and simply reasonable in the rest of the games, doesn't it look enough to you ?

Of course, it'd be even better if he was brilliant in every single game, but have you ever seen any player being brilliant from one end of a season to the other ?



M

dictatornz
05-09-2006, 04:59
This might as well be the best you can expect from any player, even a world class player !

If he's brilliant in 25 games, and simply reasonable in the rest of the games, doesn't it look enough to you ?

Of course, it'd be even better if he was brilliant in every single game, but have you ever seen any player being brilliant from one end of a season to the other ?



M


yes but wen seedorf is not playn brilliantly he cn be really poor. not just reasonable. Dnt get me wrong i want 2 see seedorf in the starting line up 2 but wen he is off form we need to play someone else and not persist with him

Dann
05-09-2006, 05:06
seedorf scored a 30 yard free-kick top corner the keeper didn't even move.

in the brazil match kaka came on in the 59 minute.

Jim_UK
05-09-2006, 05:39
No I didnt see that, sorry

Sorry to Jim , I really didnt see that


haha ... no problem Kastriot :5ok:

zlatanov
05-09-2006, 07:02
here is Seedorf's goal ... pretty nice video quality:
http://www.zshare.net/download/varese-milan-0-1-seedorf-avi.html

Carlo Pelegatti even compares Seedorf's strike to Robin Hood :grinser:

P.S. if you can't see it with WMP, I suggest using VLC player, a pretty nice piece of SW that always comes in handy ;)
http://www.download.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-2200_4-10210434.html
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

breitlingmoto
05-09-2006, 08:39
I went to the kitchen to get some water and i have a tv there which receives some italian channels and they showed the varese-milan game, a lucky flicking of the channels! I did not see all of it, just 35 mins cos the channel scrambled!!!
From what I saw Seedorf was very good. Maldini and Nesta seem mobile again. Cafu was okay in mf, Bonera is not bad, needs some time under Paolo and billy's wings.
Boriello is impressing me more and more.

Now onto Oliveira, I know a lot of you are anxious about him, so was I which is why I was infront of the tv at 2am!

35 mins is not a lot to judge a player by, however, Oliveira's off the ball movement was good. He is fairly quick, not quite martins, but not quite Pippo either. Good ball control, held the ball up well on a couple of the ocassions he was required to, and for his first outing, and the 35 mins I saw, he did well. So here's hoping to him having a very good season!