View Full Version : Parma - Milan, September 17th
Parma played in UEFA CUp tonight...
Logically Milan have 1 day extra to recover from last night game against AEK.
We have to win this game to cut another -3 from the remaining -5...
Hope that Sampdoria could make a surprise for the "Honoured Scudetto Holder" :p017:
Agreed, at this point though all the games are must wins for Milan, and must lose for Inter!
I love that they can't win a Scudetto but have to be "honoured" with one... it will be such a sweet, sweet day when Milan are crowned champions at the end of this season and Inter have to go home knowing they let another one slip away.
Gilardino looks set to start and it would be best for him (and the team) for him to be alongside Oliveira in attack. Everyone can see that Gilardino & Inzaghi doesn't work, they have alot of similar qualities.
Parma away is a tough match, so we'll need some pace up front, Oliveira will provide that for an hour or so.
I don't think there will be that many surprises in the team for this match.
if inzaghi is fully fit he should start. he's playing too well to leave out just now. you don't drop a scoring striker unless you need to.
i look forward to seeing gourcruff play again but I doubt he'll in the first 11 again.
It might be a good idea to leave Inzaghi out of this one and maybe give Borriello a chance. We are going to have another game in midweek so there will be plenty of games in the next cuople of weeks for everyone to play but not get too tired.
After the AEK game it seems like everyone's confidence is sky high even though we didn't face the toughest team in the world. Isn't it amazing what a good show; goals and a clean sheet can do? This is exactly why we can't let Parma stop this confidence building.
Some things might change untill Sunday, but as of right now:
----------Dida----------
Bonera - Simic - Maldini/Costacurta/Kaladze??? - Jankulovski
------------Pirlo------------
Ambrosini - ----- - Brocchi/Gourcuff
----------Seedorf --------
------Gilardino ----Borriello ----
We'll save up Cafu, Serginho, Nesta, possibly Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi and Oliveira.
Some of you might not agree with it but between the start of the season (10th of September) and the 1st of October the team plays SEVEN games. That's one game every 3 days. I know it is so early in the season and the players are just starting so we shouldn't be warried about fatigue and players being tired just yet. However we have players like Brocchi, Ambrosini, Gourcuff, Bonera, Jankulovski, Simic. We know we can count on these players and with confidence so high in the squad why not use them.
Gilardino will start, so will Pirlo and Seedorf, and Serginho. Everything is planned in advance, and everyone knows when they will play. That is what Galliani said today! Maybe we could see Bonera on the RB, as Serginho takes on the LB. Or maybe Marek as LB and Cafu still on the RB as he is in great shape. Im pretty sure it will be nesta-maldini in CB, and pirlo-seedorf-gattuso-kaka-oliveira-gilardino. Only flanks are in question.
Our determination is good, there is great atmosphere ion the team. Players are doing better than last year. It will be very tough as Parma is good this year, but we can win it.
kastriot
14-09-2006, 16:49
Gilardino looks set to start and it would be best for him (and the team) for him to be alongside Oliveira in attack. Everyone can see that Gilardino & Inzaghi doesn't work, they have alot of similar qualities.
Parma away is a tough match, so we'll need some pace up front, Oliveira will provide that for an hour or so.
I don't think there will be that many surprises in the team for this match.
Gilardino and Inzaghi partnership works,but works only for Pippo.
But I agry with you everybody should play for Gila this time, maybe we should put All three Gorky, Kaka and Seedorf behind Gila to provide passes for him. Because one more game without scoring it gonna be tough for him, personaly I dont care so much as long as Pippo is scoring and we are wining but Pippo wont be there forever and Gila is our future, He has the talent his proven that in the past years but he needs to find his touch again. Cmon Gila u can do it
Yes, bravo! Gila is our future, and im Milanello they will do everything to make this work. We all need to support him as he has the potential we all saw at Parma. You cant forget how to score, ask Pippo. Go Gila!
Gilardino and Inzaghi partnership works,but works only for Pippo.
Not much of a partnership if only one player benefits from it :D
kastriot
14-09-2006, 17:24
Not much of a partnership if only one player benefits from it :D
I`m not a fan og Pippo Gila partnership, but we are wining matches,If we see from other point of wiev, yeah It works. Never we had two players scoring more than 20 golas per season, we Had Sheva 20+ and others suporting him around 10 +.once again I dont like Pipo and Gila together...
Oliveira + one of these two. More options in the attack
kastriot
14-09-2006, 17:30
And Carlo needs to play more of Janku, his good, No Sregio,Favalli and Maldini next year. we need to get ready for the nest season also, a lot are leaving next year, if not leaving they will be useless by that time. Sergio, Cafu, Favalli,Billy,Maldini(hope not) and seedorf,Pippo, simic are getting old too,unfortunately.
Seedorf is only 30 years old. I don't consider that old. He has another 3 good years in front of him if the club chooses to keep him.
I think Gila has been skipping those mind room sessions :rolleyes: I don't think any of else doubt his ability, but I think mentally he has faltered somewhat. I still have faith in him but boy is he trying my patience. I think he'll start, although honestly I'd stay with Pippo & RO myself. Hopefully we'll finally see Janku start.
I think Gila will start. It is against Parma, extra motivation in facing former club and all that. Please Gila, score, or at least do something. You were too invisible against Lazio. Do something! Cos I'm running out of excuses. Even Boriello has more goals this season than you.
I would like to see Bonera starting too. Get Janku, or at least Foggia on the flank. Get Nesta, so he can improve his match fitness much better. Pirlo will be there, and maybe we should rest Brocchi. Man, I'm pretty excited, confidence *is* high. We can finally rotate because our backups had shown (after three games, not enough, I know), they can perform as well as the starters.
zZ[-_-]Zz
15-09-2006, 06:38
Foggia is loaned out to Lazio...
Berlusconi just said our future fullbacks will be Jankulovski and Brocchi. Marek yes, but lets keep Christian as versatile CM. Maybe we could really see Jankulovski start against Parma, he did very well against AEK. Gila will start for SURE. And he will socre sooner or later, just let him play in the box, not on 30m distance. Look at the way Trezeguet scores goals, that is exactly Gila's stile.
kastriot
15-09-2006, 08:23
Seedorf is only 30 years old. I don't consider that old. He has another 3 good years in front of him if the club chooses to keep him.
As much as I love seedorf I would say he cant play at the age of 33, not at the level that we would want, His role is really demanding, only Rino and Cafu have more demanding roles than Seedorf. I am not so concerned with Seedorf, he can give us even more, plus we have Gorky in his place, the other older players make me :hmmm: :hmmm: .
latest from italian TV:
Jankulovsky and Bonera will start on the flanks, also Gila and Seedorf. Nesta and Pirlo are in doubt. ( im not sure why? ) Gourcuff will be on the bench. So it could be: dida-bonera-nesta-maldini-jankulovsky-pirlo-seedorf-gattuso-kaka'-gilardino-oliveira. loos fine to me.
Graeme C
15-09-2006, 10:47
latest from italian TV:
Jankulovsky and Bonera will start on the flanks, also Gila and Seedorf. Nesta and Pirlo are in doubt. ( im not sure why? ) Gourcuff will be on the bench. So it could be: dida-bonera-nesta-maldini-jankulovsky-pirlo-seedorf-gattuso-kaka'-gilardino-oliveira. loos fine to me.
Effectively we will be playing a 3-4-1-2 with Jankulokski pushing forward. Should be a good game
Where's that guy who had a go at me for calling Gourcuff 'Gorky' and saying i was showing a lack of respect?
I've seen quite a few people on here using the nickname i started using for Gourcuff months ago and yet i don't see this member attacking them. Equality for all mate. You had a go at me so you have a go at the others too!
If you don't it just shows you were being mean, discriminatory and just picking on me for the sake of it!
who are you talking about Jim?????
zlatanov
15-09-2006, 12:17
Where's that guy who had a go at me for calling Gourcuff 'Gorky' and saying i was showing a lack of respect?
I've seen quite a few people on here using the nickname i started using for Gourcuff months ago and yet i don't see this member attacking them. Equality for all mate. You had a go at me so you have a go at the others too!
If you don't it just shows you were being mean, discriminatory and just picking on me for the sake of it!
I remebered that guy ... I am onto him and won't let him restrict Jim's civil right again :p155: :diablo:
No to discrimination vs. Jim. Yes to democracy, equality and freedom ... for Jim :grinser:
Viva Jaime ... and Gorky too :devf:
Where's that guy who had a go at me for calling Gourcuff 'Gorky' and saying i was showing a lack of respect?
Haha I remember this ... I know exactly who and I know which thread. :neww: I don't think this person has been around recently.
Graeme C
15-09-2006, 12:50
Where's that guy who had a go at me for calling Gourcuff 'Gorky' and saying i was showing a lack of respect?
I think Gorky is a good nick name Jim, has to be better than Joe Jordans "the shark"
Where's that guy who had a go at me for calling Gourcuff 'Gorky' and saying i was showing a lack of respect?
:rotfl: Oh dear ...
That guy was probably Gourcuff! I'm sure his lawyer's will be contacting you soon.
Seriously though, I feel that if Milan play their football and remain focused, we should do okay on Sunday. I hope for Gila to start his account for this season, and for Oli to score.
Will this game be shown on online streaming cos I don't have bravo?
It most probably will, streams will be posted when available.
:rotfl: Oh dear ...
That guy was probably Gourcuff! I'm sure his lawyer's will be contacting you soon.
Seriously though, I feel that if Milan play their football and remain focused, we should do okay on Sunday. I hope for Gila to start his account for this season, and for Oli to score.
This is awful. You have just showed a lack of respect for calling Ricardo Oliveira "Oli". This is outrageous. How dare you?!!! :fero: :fart:
:ilol:
What if they become legends in the future?
Great Gorky? Jolly Ollie?
What was worse is English com called him Gorkha, that's Nepalese soldier!
We are doing same thing as English fans with stupid nicknames as Shev, and so on...and on... Yoann is ok for me. Short and gracefull :)
This is awful. You have just showed a lack of respect for calling Ricardo Oliveira "Oli". This is outrageous. How dare you?!!! :fero: :fart:
:nervous: :p157:
kastriot
15-09-2006, 17:31
Cmon guys decide on the Nickname cuz Gourcuff is to damn hard, why dont we put him a nickname not related to his name but to his abilities,ex: Maestro or stuff like this smth as Mrki said gracefull. We can even make a new thread with a poll and vote for the best nickname, :p017: :p017: :p017: :p017: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:
rahul.acm
15-09-2006, 17:44
Why not call him 'Le Petit Maītre'? Its 'The Little Master' in french.
kastriot
15-09-2006, 17:48
Why not call him 'Le Petit Maītre'? Its 'The Little Master' in french.
I love the Idea but we really need smth short. I would say smth in italian since his palying for italina club, or maybe as u said only "Le petit" or "Le Maitre"
zlatanov
15-09-2006, 17:50
for streams for this game, just keep checking this:
http://myp2p.eu/Sunday.htm
by saturday afternoon/evening, the schedule should be updated ... right now, there are no channels or anything for ANY of thegames on the schedule.
Thank you Zlat, Arcy, for sticking up for my civil liberties :D
Graeme, you're kidding right? The Shark? :rotfl:
Anyway, wasn't that Paul Ince's nickname when he was at Inter? I'm pretty sure it was.
Using his initials is about as short as you can get ... let's hear it for YG :D
Let it be simply- Maestro. As he will soon be, a dirigenl like Zizou himself!
zlatanov
15-09-2006, 19:50
If we are gonna compare him to Zizou then maybe "Mini Matrix-Hunter" :grinser: :guw:
@ Jim - no problem Jim, civil rights of UK Milan fans are my first priority :diablo:
Using his initials is about as short as you can get ... let's hear it for YG :D
No good... anytime I see it i think its Ig. His name sounds like the name of a vodka. Gourcuff Ice! :D
Its a joke BTW, I'm not disrespecting hime :rolleyes:
I wouldn't mind calling him "the kid", except we already have one in the squad. :D
I call him Gorky. What's wrong with that? Disrepectful? Bah! Gourcuff is quite difficult for my tongue. And my fingers. Gorky shall be it. 'side, it rymed with Ricky Gorky partnership everybody!
btw Jim, 24 more goals to go for your sex-operation. ;)
Milan gona win but no cleansheet bcoz of that useless Dida. U guys can bet ur lives on it, believe me its gona happen :bri:
Will this game be shown on online streaming cos I don't have bravo?
It will be on my local TV station started at 01.30 Monday (my local time is GMT + 7 like Bangkok)
In my country as I have mentioned many times there are several TV channels showing EPL (3 stations incl. ESPN and Startsport), Serie A (3 channels), La Liga (1 channel) and Bundesliga (1 channel) The CL also shown on ESPN, Startsport, and 2 local TV (including the cable TV)
So, I have no problem to watch Milan played at Tardini and I bet on Milan..We will win 3-0 if not 3-1.
gilaferro
16-09-2006, 04:57
im happy with whoever starts.....just as long as the goalie is NOT kalac...........
I have no worries ct, Oliveira might come close ... but 25 goals in his debut season? I don't see it :D
Mind you, if he gets to the high teens and early twenties, you might not see me around for a while :guw:
how about Jerk or Jerky :guw:
From acmilan.com:
SQUAD FOR PARMA
9/16/2006
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti has called up the following players for Sunday's match at Parma:
GOALKEEPERS: Dida . Kalac - Fiori
DEFENDERS: Bonera - Costacurta - Favalli - Kaladze - Jankulovski - Simic
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini - Brocchi - Gattuso - Gourcuff - Kaką - Pirlo - Seedorf
STRIKERS: Borriello - Gilardino - Inzaghi - Ricardo Oliveira
Sandro Nesta has not been called up as he has a problem with his gluteus muscle.
So no Nesta,Maldini,Serginho. I hope we will see NEsta back sson as possible. Our defence coulčd be bonera-simic-billy-jankulovski, as Kaladze is not ready for 90min.
King tiger
16-09-2006, 11:52
When i first heard "gorky" i thought we bought new player from Ukraine :D
kastriot
16-09-2006, 12:06
No Cafu either, but why Maldini is missing, we should stop playing simic and billy together, one of Maldini or nesta should palay when available.
Warro Bantan
16-09-2006, 12:47
Sandro Nesta has not been called up as he has a problem with his gluteus muscle.[/I] What a nice way to say he has a pain in his *ss!:delol:
This is not a good thing for us though...I mean, Parma is not a place we often go and win, and to go there with a "new" defensive unit is not the best thing in the world for us....hmmm ahh well...lets see how the "old" boys do, but I am heartened to see that Kaladze is back and hopefully 100% fit.
I wouldnt be surprised to see a Kaladze-Simic pairing in the back..
our defence could looks shaky, but lets just score more than them! :)
zlatanov
16-09-2006, 14:11
If you wanna watch Inter-Samp, and you have PPStream, it's on QSIV - nice stream and English commenatry:
ppstream://hwmj3fnjme6ycokoapmt3ge5rab5tw4ze6dahwotmjxeua6zzjr6syqd3hoqdtuzapm5uo5peeb5turgamaqhwoseybqga6z.pps/FUN74ZQGJHQIPE73Q72CMK4EOGPPWTR7
Dr Milano
16-09-2006, 14:41
INTER 0 - 1 Sampdoria its on setanta sports know actually free kick to inter at this point
FLACCHI SCORED
rahul.acm
16-09-2006, 15:05
INTER 0 - 1 Sampdoria its on setanta sports know actually free kick to inter at this point
FLACCHI SCORED
and yellow cards for crow, stankovic and Materazzzzzzzzi! :dconf:
:haha:
Dr Milano
16-09-2006, 15:08
and yellow cards for crow, stankovic and Materazzzzzzzzi! :dconf:
:haha:
corner for inter .... MY BROTHER WENT DANCING AROUND WHEN INTER SCORED BUT I SAID IT WAS OFFSIDE LOL ... he was like nooo hes only a kid
sampdoria are holding on ...
King tiger
16-09-2006, 15:14
Inter equalised when Bonnani scored an own goal.Poor Samp.:(
Poor Inter :5inter:
KingHenry®
16-09-2006, 15:15
corner for inter .... MY BROTHER WENT DANCING AROUND WHEN INTER SCORED BUT I SAID IT WAS OFFSIDE LOL ... he was like nooo hes only a kid
sampdoria are holding on ...
holding on with dear life aswell... adriano nearly scored comon on samp
Bonnani scored an own goal, received a yellow card, and was substituted. All in a matter of like 5 minute?
Please hang in there, Samp. :D
2 more minutes there (www.inter.it).
Dr Milano
16-09-2006, 15:24
Bonnani scored an own goal, received a yellow card, and was substituted. All in a matter of like 5 minute?
Please hang in there, Samp. :D
yeah ............. inter keep coming though flacchi had a defender and a goalie in front of him .. should have done better ... at least ...
Zlat do you work on commission for PPStream or any of the other streaming sites? :D
Lets hope for an Inter own goal to win it for Samp!
Dr Milano
16-09-2006, 15:26
its over right know we can get back on topic ... parma and mila eh lol ..
Full time 1-1
that's 2 points dropped for them ... but can we make use of it by getting a result away to Parma?
Milan_Mad
16-09-2006, 15:29
I should hope we can beat Parma now to close the large gap
it is now official. as long as we win all the games in this season, we will win the scudetto. :D oops, I mean, we will finish ahead of Inter. :ilol:
Dr Milano
16-09-2006, 15:30
I should hope we can beat Parma now to close the large gap
yeah its not an all impossible task though i mean if we beat them in both derbies shall we call it even :sweeteye:
Milan_Mad
16-09-2006, 15:34
yeah its not an all impossible task though i mean if we beat them in both derbies shall we call it even :sweeteye:True as long as they have roberto mancini as coach dare i say Roma might be the ones gunning for the title
kastriot
16-09-2006, 16:42
AC Milan.com
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti outlined his plans for Sunday's Serie A match against Parma and revealed that changes would be made. The coach said: 'There will be a turnover tomorrow, with some players having a rest. Bonera, Gilardino and Jankulovski will all play. We'll see about the rest. Gattuso has a bit of a temperature, Inzaghi a bit of a cold. Nesta and Pirlo have rested so they'll definitely play while Paolo Maldini will sit out. Serginho is injured, he has a back problem. Kaladze is fit again but it's too soon to think of playing from the first minute. I'll have to see whether to take him to Parma or to stay and train here at Milanello.'
The new news is that Nesta is playing, Thats great cuz we cant rely on Billy and Simic in such an important away game when we have the chance to close the gap to now officialy the worst team in history Inter. :sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin: man if I was an Inter fan I`d kill my self right now :sagrin: :sagrin:
Dida
Bonera
Nesta
Simic
Jankulovski
Brocchi
Pirlo
Seedorf
Kaka
Gilardino
Oliveira
-----------
Subs
Kalac
Cafu
Costacurta
Kaladze
Ambrosini
Gorcuff
Boriello
--------
I think it'll be close to that or at least i hope it will be. Assuming of course all the injuries, colds, temperatures, etc stay as they are.
Am i missing someone? Because only having Gorcuff & Boriello as attacking subs looks really lightweight to me.
kastriot
16-09-2006, 17:21
Dida
Bonera
Nesta
Simic
Jankulovski
Brocchi
Pirlo
Seedorf
Kaka
Gilardino
Oliveira
-----------
Subs
Kalac
Cafu
Costacurta
Kaladze
Ambrosini
Gorcuff
Boriello
.
The first eleven is Ok cuz we have three players who want to prove themselves Gila, Bonera And Oliveira plus Boriello and Gorky(maestro), who are on the bench but eager to play. The motivation for this game can make the diferenc. I hope for the best...
zlatanov
16-09-2006, 17:23
what kastriot psoted above is from Sept 16 15.50 pm CET.
This is the list of the players Carlo will take with him to Parma - time is 18.06 pm:
PORTIERI: Dida - Kalac - Fiori
DIFENSORI: Bonera - Costacurta - Favalli - Kaladze - Jankulovski - Simic
CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini - Brocchi - Gattuso - Gourcuff - Kaką - Pirlo - Seedorf
ATTACCANTI - Borriello - Gilardino - Inzaghi - Ricardo Oliveira
Sandro Nesta non č stato convocato per un problema al gluteo.
i.e. Nesta is out due to problems with the gluteus muscle ... :(
this was posted before btw :)
Another Simic Costacurta partnership.. hope we don't have to rely on it too much this season. Kaladze WILL be match-fit soon however.
We'll probably see something like..
Dida;Bonera,Simic,Costacurta,Janku;Ambro/Gattuso/Brocchi,Pirlo,Seedorf;Kaka;Oli,Gila
kastriot
16-09-2006, 18:21
Sorru guys, for thew wrong infos, so yet again we will have to setle for Billy Simic partnership... hope it works
kastriot
16-09-2006, 18:28
Guys who is Parma`s main striker this year...
zlatanov
16-09-2006, 18:28
I am hoping for:
Dida
Bonera, Simic, Billy, Janku/Favali
Brocchi/Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf
Kaka Gorky/Janku
Gila
a X-tree with lots of creativity would work well I think and will also take some load of a 2nd string defence for us. Would wanna see Janku either at LB - and Gorky next to Kaka - or, if not that, then Favalli at LB and Janku next Seedorf and Kaka behind Gila ... in the Milan-AEK game I saw Gorky rub his hamstring so I am not sure if 2 games in a matter of 3 days would be a good thing for him.
zlatanov
16-09-2006, 18:35
Guys who is Parma`s main striker this year...
I think it's Igor Budan - pretty good player IMO ... he impressed me a lot when he was playing for Atalanta in Serie A. He is pretty tall and physically strong and has excellent technique for a player of his size ... also has striken me as a very intelligent player and at some point I was actually hoping Milan would go for him ;)
So no Nesta and Maldini/Kaladze could be a bit of a problem vs Budan ... our best bet would be to get hold of that midfield and not let Parma's supporting players create too many opportunities/good crosses for him.
zlatanov
16-09-2006, 18:40
Sorru guys, for thew wrong infos, so yet again we will have to setle for Billy Simic partnership... hope it works
hey, I didn't mean to blame or anything for that info :devf: ... plus, by comparing the time of the different news, Nesta was ruled out of the game in a matter of a couple of hours or so.
And you don't need to apologize cause Jim was the only one, who took the bait :diablo:
hitmannq8
16-09-2006, 18:40
Bonera might be used as a CB cuz he's more effective there. Simic/Costacurta/Cafu might play in RB role. Brocchi played 2 games in a row, I dont think we'll see him here. This is wat i think:
Dida
Cafu - Bonera - Simic - Jankulovski
Gattuso (or Ambro) - Pirlo - Seedorf
Gourcuff (Kaka)
Gila - Inzaghi
kastriot
16-09-2006, 18:43
I think it's Igor Budan - pretty good player IMO ... he impressed me a lot when he was playing for Atalanta in Serie A. He is pretty tall and physically strong and has excellent technique for a player of his size ... also has striken me as a very intelligent player and at some point I was actually hoping Milan would go for him ;)
So no Nesta and Maldini/Kaladze could be a bit of a problem vs Budan ... our best bet would be to get hold of that midfield and not let Parma's supporting players create too many opportunities/good crosses for him.
Yes i remeber now, he was the one who scored against Torino, He can be harmfull, we really should be carefull cuz we had some troubles in the past with Parma and their alone strikers, for instance Gila and Corradi were serious threads to us in the past, As I reacall Corradi scored twice in the last game agains us!!!
zlatanov
16-09-2006, 18:43
I believe Cafu hasnt been even included in the squad that would travel to Parma tomorrow ... but Simic at RB and Bonera at CB is also a good option, I think. Still, I would expect Carlo to put Bonera at RB cause he is better than Simic at going forward when needed ... and has better crosses too.
zlatanov
16-09-2006, 19:23
according to this:
http://myp2p.eu/Matches/Match5.htm
the game will be on CCTV Soccer (PPLive and TVAnts) and UBC36 Super Action (TVAnts).
I would expect that some other channels would show it too but an updated shcedule will become available a little before the game itself.
P.S. And no, Jaime, I am not on commission :sagrin:
Whats wrong with calling him Gourcuff, I think its a cool name. What would you guys do if that Van Venigoor of Hessilink dood came to Milan :respect:
Regardless, the Gorky name is just terrible, its way too dorky LOL.
Back to the game, Im thrilled about Carlo's apparent embracing of using more players this season. Especially if it means we get to see more of the likes of Janku. To win the Scudetto, Inter would have been aiming to win their first few games and frustrate us. They are really going to feel the pressure, between now and Christmas.
Dida
Bonera
Nesta
Simic
Jankulovski
Brocchi
Pirlo
Seedorf
Kaka
Gilardino
Oliveira
-----------
Subs
Kalac
Cafu
Costacurta
Kaladze
Ambrosini
Gorcuff
Boriello
--------
I think it'll be close to that or at least i hope it will be. Assuming of course all the injuries, colds, temperatures, etc stay as they are.
Am i missing someone? Because only having Gorcuff & Boriello as attacking subs looks really lightweight to me.
Hi Jim,
Looks like thatNesta would not playing as I read somewhere that he has a "gluteus muscle" problem...but dunno if he's recovered by today..
IMHO, our squad has a very large variation for the players to be on the pitch, so nothing to be much of a worry against Parma.
They also quite tired after their game against the Russian at UEFA Cup...
Just cross the fingers so that thegap with the Honoured Scudetto Holeder bacomes only 6 points (Milan will only -2 if we win tonight)
Poor Inter...Mancini is asking for another chegues to Moratti to buy new players in January....what the hell is he thinking....Maybe yess.....Moratti would issue a cheque for Mancini for him to leave for good :D
The Tardini has always been a tough stadium for Milan. I Believe we will narrowly win this one.
Jim you asked who you were missing. Its Pippo.
Pippo needs rest, we can field Gila-Olivera-Kaka or even better field Gila-Kaka-Goucuff. For defence any combination will not make much defference, we have to take the game offensively. I go for this:
Dida
Simic-Bonera-Billy-Janky (Kalaz in for Billy around 65-70 minute)
Pirlo-Seedorf-Brocchi-Kaka (Gourcuff & Ambrosini in for Kaka and Olivera)
Olivera-Gila
We win by 2-0 or 3-1
The defence could be something like that
Bonera - Simic - Costacurta - Janku
and in miedfield
Ambrosini - Pirlo - Seedorf
The defence could be something like that
Bonera - Simic - Costacurta - Janku
and in miedfield
Ambrosini - Pirlo - Seedorf
I would prefer Gourcuff over Ambrosini , i don't think Ancelotti would put in first squad Ambrosini and leave Gourcuff in bench after a great game in CL , or better will be Gattuso to start or Brocchi and later one of them to be substitued by Gorky .
IMO Carlo should give some minutes to Borriello in this game so he could show himself .
Gila/Oliveira - could be the partners in start of this game
Thanks good I don't need any link for PPstream or anything , a TV here is showing the game so they did in first game . Froza Milan
:cheers:
I had Inzaghi in mind Kash, but i thought he wasn't playing. It just looks a little thread bare to me when you take out a couple of players. Attacking wise i mean.
I'd be surprised if we win 2-0 or 3-1 minhduc, 2nd string defence with possibly Costacurta & Simic in the middle (both prone to silly mistakes), Parma always cause us trouble and last year we beat them twice but only by 1 goal each time and conceeded 5 goals to them in both games. It won't be easy.
On our side though they have lost alot of their better players, Bresciano, Marchionni, Simplicio and as has been mentioned they were in action in Russia a day after us so they could be slightly more tired.
I saw Budan play against England in the Euro qualifiers the other week, he can be a tricky customer.
Yes Boriello should play
He should replace Oliveira in second half
I would give Pippo a rest
ACMILAN1983
17-09-2006, 07:07
I am hoping for:
Dida
Bonera, Simic, Billy, Janku/Favali
Brocchi/Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf
Kaka Gorky/Janku
Gila
Pretty much what I'd like to see though with Janku at LB, Rino in midfield (let Brocchi rest) and Gourcuff with Kaka. A possibility is Simic or Billy may play RB too, with Bonera in a central role.
Where's Serginho in this match, he doesn't seem to be in the squad :confused:
It may be tough, but a win is a must and expected, especially to get -6 on Inter.
UK based posters can watch the match on Bravo at 7pm.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serginho is injured, back problem. That at least i do know :D
I saw Budan play against England in the Euro qualifiers the other week, he can be a tricky customer.[/QUOTE]
Budan is Croat, and Croatia didnt play England, so...what are you talking about???
I think he was referring to Pandev :D
quite clearly it was Budan and he was in disguise playing as Pandev :guw:
I said in another post i was tired this morning ... doesn't anyone listen to me? :ilol:
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 10:44
Full time 1-1
that's 2 points dropped for them ... but can we make use of it by getting a result away to Parma? That my friend, is the million $ question! :p1510:
TV Ants Stream
tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=4c3c55430e449c2bp
Then, on the channel list click UBC 36. Right now Chelsea TV is on :dumpf:
This is the channel, according to http://www.asiaplate.com/live.today.htm
To download TV Ants Click Here (http://www.freepgs.com/asia_colgate/TvantsSetup_1.0.0.58.exe)
Edit: Here is also a stram for PP Live
synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nzq6ZodLRoK+SqdXNm6OZpqKeltiaotGZy6aZqKnRy9eX0ami5pzI2dSpnaecpZbayuPKrTxYODg8UzdeLysaMKqe mauXq8Tb3dfRz8PbzNnK4qqdmamYltzb0LOXoaiamq+enqGcm6SXoaimoaaVoKqkmaaVltvbpuvJ4OSmmKXIntedzaTT1eSmoaaV oKvhzebZqp+byqTModSa19vZqqicmaag5dTc3bCUn9Wa0KfJnt7R3bCdoKCcpOrI4OSmmKXHntedzaTT1eSmoaag5NPc3bCUn9Sa 0KfJnt7R3bCdoKvgzObZqp+bz6TModSa19vZqqicj+rN1d3Rpt7a4+Tf0dfX1Q==
TV Ants never works for me..:( so PPStream it is. Roma won.. so they are on top the table. I think we'll have to look out for Roma a lot more than Inter.
Our next 3 fixtures are Ascoli at home, Livorno away and Siena at home ...
Roma are home to Inter, away to Parma and home to Empoli
Inter are away to Roma, home to Chievo and away to Cagliari
I'd hope we would pick up at least 6 points in those 3 games while also hoping that Parma can take points off of Roma and Chievo and/or Cagliari can take points off of Inter.
I think the official line up is
Dida,
Bonera,
Simic,
Costacurta,
Jankulovski,
Ambrosini,
Pirlo,
Seedorf,
Kaka,
Gilardino,
Inzaghi
I'm disappointed we're persisting with Gilardino & Inzaghi up front, unless by a miracle it suddenly clicks.
I'm also not 100% convinced by Simic & Costacurta as a partnership, there's no pace there at all and 2 players prone to the odd mistake.
Other than that, it's ok.
zlatanov
17-09-2006, 12:22
I hope this is just gazzetta's - I am guessing this is where you got it from - prediction for our line-up ... I also would rather see Kaka-Gorky or Kaka-Janku behind Gila, and then maybe Oliveir coming in later on.
zlatanov
17-09-2006, 12:27
TV Ants never works for me..:( so PPStream it is. Roma won.. so they are on top the table. I think we'll have to look out for Roma a lot more than Inter.
PPstream? you probably meant PPLive ... for me the new PPlive never works :( (completely sucks actually)
Still I would expect a channle on PPStream to show the game too but it would probably take some testing as no schedule so far has anything like that on it.
No I was just talking in general. No program ever works besides PPStream.. for me anyway. And didn't someone paste a ppstream link earlier? I kno I too haven't seen it on any of the schedules either.. but let's hope:)
i don't know, someone told me that was the line up Zlat ...
You sure you're not on commission? :D
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 12:43
Yes the team is from Gazzetta dello Sport, anyway i dont think Pippo will start this one and maybe ambro wont start either
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 12:45
This is going to be ticklish for us....I am not impressed by the line up that Jim thinks we will field...a very "defensive back line" if you get my meaning...with only Marek looking likely to forage forward on the flanks.
Dont like Simic and Billy, in the back...but I think they have played, and surprised me before. Hope Kaladze gets a run.
Gila NEEDS a goal, and I hope this is the match he breaks his duck..and with a hat-trick to boot! (Dont think it will happen, but one can always wish) :D
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 12:45
My team
1 Dida
25 Bonera
17 Simic
5 Costacurta
18 Jankulovski
23 Brocchi
21 Pirlo
10 Seedorf
22 Kaką
11 Gilardino
7 Oliveria
Graeme C
17-09-2006, 12:52
hey i downloaded tv ants, the psg v.s. monaco game is on,is that the right channel? it sucks, my sister has come round so i dont think i can watch the game live on tv...
its: dida-bonera-simic-costacurta-jankulovski-pirlo-gattuso-ambrosini-seedorf-gilardino-oliveira
No Kaka'!
We should have got Sobis, he scored for Betis! :neww:
Oliveira will score for us so we'll be even! or even twice... :)
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 12:59
no kaka what a joke
Graeme C
17-09-2006, 13:00
he cant start every game unfortunately!
zlatanov
17-09-2006, 13:03
hey i downloaded tv ants, the psg v.s. monaco game is on,is that the right channel? it sucks, my sister has come round so i dont think i can watch the game live on tv...
just kick her out o the room, G :diablo:
yes, that's the one - in the channel list it says UBC36 and then under Description - UBC36 Super Action
so far the stream has been pretty good but it took some time until it got smooth, so keep that in mind ... I have been on it for the past 1 hr just to keep my spot :devf:
i don't know, someone told me that was the line up Zlat ...
You sure you're not on commission? :D
yup, I am pretty sure Jim, havent seen a cent from those bastards :d55: :diablo:
Sobis scored again !
I told you we should have bought him :nana:
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 13:32
Sobis scored again !
I told you we should have bought him :nana:in that great league :u125:
What the hell are they showing? I get enough of American Football here! Why the hell would I want to see it now?
Graeme C
17-09-2006, 13:34
was going to ask you the same thing lol American football isnt even a real sport..
Anybody watching it..? I want a stream:(
EDIT: I got it :) American football is over.
acmilanone
17-09-2006, 13:37
it's showing real good for me on ubc 36 by tvants for me now.
At first, i thought they're not showing soccer instead NFL. but they show it right now.
was going to ask you the same thing lol American football isnt even a real sport..
Its finally on :)
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 13:44
Strong statement by Carlo not starting Kaka, (unless the Brazilian is injured?)...he does need a rest though, and the fixtures ae lining up...hope Seedorf plays like the Clarence I know and love! :D
So far...the Pirlo-Seedorf axis seems to be doing well..early going, but lively start by Milan, dominating Parma at the moment
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 13:46
No shots on goal by either side yet...Milan: Poor final pass...Parma: Not nearly enough posession.
Seedorf, with Oliviera in front of him, opts to shoot from outside the box, and drags his low shot well wide
triniman
17-09-2006, 13:48
Strong statement by Carlo not starting Kaka, (unless the Brazilian is injured?)...he does need a rest though, and the fixtures ae lining up...hope Seedorf plays like the Clarence I know and love! :D
So far...the Pirlo-Seedorf axis seems to be doing well..early going, but lively start by Milan, dominating Parma at the moment
Staying true to his word about squad rotation in the early fixtures...
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 13:50
Parma make some running down their left/our rt, but the cross is easily cut out...little spell of posession by Parma that comes to nothing....Milans class the differential.
Milan in posession now, neat interchange in midfield, sees Janku free on the left, but his cross is poor, and it comes to nothing.
Parma are trying the long ball, but we are eating that up like bread and butter.
Gasbarone, is so far clearly one of Parma“s most attacking players on their left has two attempts, the second, from a more central location, is just over.
Nice piece of play from Parma in the last 15 secs
TV Ants sucking at the moment for me.. as usual. Warro what program are you using? And did anybody using TV Ants have to alter their settings or anything? I have a bad buffering problem with that program.
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 13:54
Two attacking thrusts by Milan, again foiled by some poor final touches...we lose the ball, then win it back..Parma again...still Parma, two crosses, but no threat.
Milan could have, and can do better in the final third...we just are a bit unlucky with some of the plays..
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 13:57
Tactically, we are ont playing anyting down the flanks, which tend to be open...its so frustrating to see the wide players, with Gila and RO both good in the air, not being utilised enuf.
wide players? Warro i think you've had too much rum :D
Jankulovski aside, i don't think there's a wide player on the pitch.
gilardino misses a sitter!
one on one with the keeper and the keeper saves it
Seedorf!!! YES!!! GGOOOAAALLLL!!!
Seedorf isn't good enough ... he shouldn't be playing!
:rotfl:
Well done Clarence
triniman
17-09-2006, 14:03
Seedorf isn't good enough ... he shouldn't be playing!
:rotfl:
Well done Clarence
hahahahahaha
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:04
Nothing now really, just some aimless passing...no one really doing anything serious with the ball...a lull as it were.
We are in posession, finally using the flanks now, but not able to get that cross over in an effective manner.
Amrbo playing well with Gattuso and Pirlo...but we lack Kaka“s pace, and that is impacting the service options for the forwards. Clarence is quite slow and deliberate...but we have a free kick.....Way out....but Pirlo looks ..GOAL!!
RO gets a yellow for diving
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:05
SEEDORF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A STRIKE!! HE does nothing, then POW!!!!!!!
ABSOLOUTELY FANTASTIC GOAL!
nice of you to join us in the celebrations Warro ... well, me and Midori anyway :D
Clarence1990
17-09-2006, 14:09
Seedorf, good goal
shhhh, looks like warro is on about a 4 minute delay so don;t spoil anything for him ;) And I have to leave at the half :(
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:09
wide players? Warro i think you've had too much rum :D
Jankulovski aside, i don't think there's a wide player on the pitch.
Not an ounce:D ...Indeed, but Bonera and Marek were the players I was referring to smartypants. :sagrin:
Nice to see how perceptive you are about our players....Seedorf shouldnt be playing indeed! :rollani:
triniman
17-09-2006, 14:10
nice of you to join us in the celebrations Warro ... well, me and Midori anyway :D
First side effect of drinking too much......slow reaction time :D
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:11
:moan: Yes, I am on a delay....ahh well...:irritate:
Clarence1990
17-09-2006, 14:12
Is there any cannal on Sopcast I can watch the game on?
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:12
What can I say, life goes a little slower in the tropics...:D
haha, very true trini :ilol:
At the risk of falling for your trap Warro, you do know i was joking about Seedorf right? :D
lol, mistake on acmilan.com said it was red for bonera. scared the s*** out of me :)
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:15
Joking about who? Eh? Oh.
ew boy, not much chance given there....Gila out, Kaka in
Sorry guys, have been watching the match on Bravo Uk.
Here's an English commentary link. Either click, save and open, or 'open url' in WMP. Forza Milan.
http://media.esperia.com/milan_eng
triniman
17-09-2006, 14:17
Joking about who? Eh? Oh.
Side effect #2. Loss of memory......
Poor Gilardino ... hope it's not serious
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:19
Not good to see Gila like that...not at all :moan:
Clarence1990
17-09-2006, 14:20
Damn it, lost Gila.
Kaka on for Gia
we've had 210 short passes in the first half! :eek:
That's pretty good.
Parma have had 114
kastriot
17-09-2006, 14:27
Poor Gila, it seems like everthing is against him, I dont like the way we played, I like the result though.
Clarence1990
17-09-2006, 14:27
Half Time, bad news that Gila had to be stretchered away.
we've had 210 short passes in the first half! :eek:
That's pretty good.
Parma have had 114
passes were ok but it would be better if we had more shots on goal. passing and passing until we loose the ball around box wont get us goals :)
King tiger
17-09-2006, 14:29
Hope we dont turn into new Rubecentus :(
Huh, Gila had no luck today, but he was moving well. Missed one chance dough...
Again, Ambro - Gattuso partnership has somne problems in passing the ball away from our half when seedorf and pirlo are blocked. But the defence looks more solid with those two, of course. Kaladze in ON and is looking great. Im not sure Seedorf should be playing that AM role, he isnt that quick,and he looks better as CM,his usuall. But his passing and tactical awarness are STUNNING.
Oliveira - what the hell is he doing?? being selfish in your 3rd game for new club?? he should have passed the ball to Clarence that was making the run, instead he dribbled and in the end got the yellow card. Not a good performance by him today, untill now. MArek looks good, and does his job. Bonera in not doing antyhing special in any aspect, but he is a new player, and will develop. I do miss Stam in the RB now.
indeed peters, it's great passing the ball around that much, but if you're not getting anywhere with the passes, it's quite pointless :)
Milan didn't use the sides so much, dashing in the middle. Max was focusing on defence, and Rino tried to play Cafu some times. So many back heels:)
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 14:36
Ambro's been my player of the 1st half seems to be winning every ball, well taken free kick by Seedorf should be on them infront of Pirlo in the future
Good game in first half .. It wasn't coustaturtas day so i think Carlo made a smart move signing in Kaladze, our defence looked better after he was in game . What a goal by Seedorf , all Parma players where expecting Pirlo to shoot when Calrence surpired them :de3: . Poor Gila .. hope his injury isn't serious and he will be ready for next games.
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:45
We dont look so sharp this half....
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 14:49
We dont look so sharp this half....we have looked ok trying to get kaka in the game more
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:51
Well, we have improved since the opening minutes
it's a shame we've had to make 2 subs already, otherwise i'd bring Gourcuff on about now
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 14:56
it's a shame we've had to make 2 subs already, otherwise i'd bring Gourcuff on about nowgreat save R.O nearly had his goal, i see brocchi being are other change
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:58
Yup, think Carlo is in more of a Brocci mode rite about now....
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 14:59
THANK YOU Simic!
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 15:00
Simic off the line great bit of defending
no doubt if you only have one sub left
we need to wake up a bit i think
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 15:04
Brocchi for Gattuso
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 15:04
Good move Carlo! Brocci on for Rino
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 15:05
Good move Carlo! Brocci on for Rinojust about beat you :p017:
ahhh, a long lost son of Milan ... Kutuzov comes in for Parma
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 15:11
kaka should of scored
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 15:12
Definately...poor choice of shot by our super star....like his game so far though..
we can't afford to miss chances in games like this ... lets hope it doesn't have an outcome on the final result.
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 15:15
Why, thanks Jim, for your usual timely injection of sunshine into the thread! :D
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 15:17
pen!!! come on
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 15:17
PENALTY!!! Must be! YEs it is!!! What a long ball by Simic!
Milan_Mad
17-09-2006, 15:17
Kaka makes it 2 from the spot
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 15:18
Goal Kaka!!
KingHenry®
17-09-2006, 15:20
kakaaaaaaaaa penalty
according to www.livescore.com
90' Parma [0 - 2] AC Milan
25' [0 - 1] C. Seedorf
29' R. Oliveira
33' D. Bonera
36' M. Paci
72' J. Dida (i thought his name is Nelson Dida ?)
85' A.D. Lucia
86' [0 - 2] R.I.S.L. Kaka :D (pen.)
Interwetten.com - 30% Bonus Copyright © 1998-2006 LiveScore.com
in games like this you have to do what we've done and take the chances that come our way .... see, nothing to worry about :haha:
King tiger
17-09-2006, 15:22
I watched the game tv, on BiH channel and just one second before Kaka scoring, channel blacked out.I almost broke my TV grrrr
I also watch the game on TV, i didnt see your opinions, my opinion is that Achelotti is making a great job this year, he left so many players in the bench and he gave the chance to others to get games. Parma had only one big chance, we did a good game in a low tempo final Parma - Milan 0-2. So now -1, Inter lost points yesterday and i started worrying about Roma not for Inter. If we had Sheva you fellows who would be the n #1 for the scudetto and the CL.
all over, full-time and -2 points.
A good win away from home, lets hope we continue the good results with a victory against Ascoli in midweek.
pece4ever
17-09-2006, 15:29
this is our time, this year we will definetly be CAMPEONI
SIAMO FOSSE DEI LEONI
MILAN, MILAN, MILAN
KAKA4EVER
CAMPEONI
Roger Nolli
17-09-2006, 15:32
I didn't see... But I wanted to see the show of the Rossonero....
Anyway, Forza Milan!!!!! We will be champion this time!!!!
I don't know.. but in the bits and pieces I saw through TV Ants.. Parma had a lotttt of chances to score. Maybe tired legs or something.. but they were breezing through the midfield and firing in crosses/long balls. Remember I only saw bits and pieces due to constant buffering of that SAD program called TV Ants. FORZA PPSTREAM!! Shame it didn't carry the match though:(
An uninspiring performance, but 3 points is 3 points any way you take them. Still a great win considering we played without Pippo and most of our statgin defense. Simic saved us with that clearance. Milan have handed me an early b-day gift :)
6 points from Inter, but TBH Roma concern me more.
Any news on Gila? I hate to see him go down like that... :(
Milan gona win but no cleansheet bcoz of that useless Dida. U guys can bet ur lives on it, believe me its gona happen :bri:
You make me want to throw up. If I took your advice I'd be dead by now :rolleyes:
triniman
17-09-2006, 15:34
After watching sheva so far this season for chelsea...i think things will work out better for us...our management has headed us in the right direction...youth ( Goury , kaka , oli ) seasoned players ( seedorf , gattuso , prilo , ambro ) and vets ( nesta , dida , maldini )...i think we have a good mix...
If sheva was we would have depended too much on him....this team now feels like it has more team spirit than before....more unity....more togetherness.....
damn it Vadim you beat me to it! :ilol:
Roger Nolli
17-09-2006, 15:37
Sorry... but what happened to Gila?
thanks!
King tiger
17-09-2006, 15:37
Simic saved a clear goal, and was our best player.
Naprijed Dario
Forza Dario :D :D
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 15:39
Good solid win by Milan, never looked really like conceding a goal, (apart from the clearance by Simic) :Dlimited Parma, while being a little bit wasteful with those opportunities that we created.
We could have, and should have won by a larger margin, though to be honest, we had more half chances aborted from faulty final touches than actual real scoring opportunities.
Dida: Solid...(Edit) except for a lapse in concentration, in a stupid quick pass out to midfield, that the midfielders were equally culpable in not being aware that they werent in acres of space.
Bonera: The times he was caught up field were few and far between, but when he was left, he was left, but they never managed to capitalise, part of a solid back line overall.
Simic: Saved a goal, excellent.
Billy: Rusty, injury forced him off early: Kala: What a good game for a man coming off of a long injury period!! Showed a bit of weakness when balls were crossed to his right when facing the goal though...
Maldini: Good game, part of a well oiled machine that made Parma“s so called forays upfield more of a training exercise vs a team of semi-pros.
Marek: Played very well, confidence is back...looked as if he has played LB for us for years!
Gattuso: Same hard running hard tackling Rino..replaced by Brocci: Not a dip in quality...the Italian maintained the same intensity, with better passing.
Seedorf: Anonymous, then scores a set play with a moment of brilliance...then plays what I would consider an average, good game.
Pirlo: Vintage Pirlo
Ambro: Impressed by his work rate, good game, I mean, really played above my expectations of him. Very pleasantly surprised.
Oliveira: Below par game from the new signing...should have scored...but all in all, looked sharp when on the ball.
Gila: How unlucky for the youngster...I sincerely hope he is ok.
Kaka: Vintage Kaka...made a nice impact, then when sent through by Simic“s quality long ball, made the most of it, sealed the win for us.
Carlo: 10. Got it completely right, and tactically out did his counterpart on the Parma bench.
Curtis, i agree with your point about us showing less dependency on one individual ... which is a good thing, a very good thing. But had Shevchenko stayed he wouldn't be playing like he is for Chelsea, he'd still be in familiar surroundings and not adapting to anything new, so his performances would have been surely alot different and more positive.
However, that leads you back to the dependency thing again, so it's a bit of a vicious circle.
pece4ever
17-09-2006, 15:41
no vadim it wasn't an uninspiring performance, because we play without cafu, nesta, pippo, maldini.
When we will play in full squad we will be unstopable, give them some time and you will see, the diference of tonight milan and tomorows milan
MILAN, MILAN, MILAN
:djn:
Roger Nolli
17-09-2006, 15:41
"Gila: How unlucky for the youngster...I sincerely hope he is ok."
Oh my God!! What happened to him?!
Please, tell me!!!!
=S
Warro, when did Maldini play? :D
Warro Bantan
17-09-2006, 15:45
Thought I saw him..but then again..maybe I didnt...u know, I stand corrected...hey, I am in a rush already Jim!!!
Gotta go get my sons prescription! (He will be fine though)
Here you go Roger:
"Gilardino clashed heads with Massimo Paci and the Milanista was left with a deep gash to his forehead. He was in no condition to continue against his old club and was stretchered off, so Kaka became the second forced substitution for Carlo Ancelotti. Rossoneri medical staff later confirmed he required three stitches"
From channel4
i wasn't having a go at you mate ...
hope your son gets better soon warro
Oh my God!! What happened to him?!
he got injuryed ..
Jankulowski i think had a cross directed to him and he tryed to put the ball in the net .. but he and a Parma defender crashed heads
i think isn't serious ;) he will be ready for next games i think
Warro, when did Maldini play? :D
lol :gonova:
bosnian_acfan
17-09-2006, 15:49
A good win for the rossoneri, it could be better but a win is a win... For me Oliviera was disappointing tonight
Happy Bday Vadim! Hope your son will get better Warro (hope he supports Milan too!).
Here's my player ratings, which you may find harsh and not too detailed ...
Dida - 6. Wasn't really tested, some standard/expected saves - suicidal rush out of area, almost gifting Parma a goal.
Bonera - 6. Some good defending, good cross in second half. Not much else. Got foward from time to time.
Simic - 7. Good interceptions, fantastic clearance. MOM
Billy - n/r. Came off early. One early mistake.
Janku - 6. Defended okay. Moved up the wing well at times.
Gattuso - 6. Played okay, nothing special really. May have been under-the-weather from an illness.
Pirlo - 7. Good passing and vision.
Ambro - 6. Got foward well, a couple of good crosses.
Seedorf - 7. Good goal, wasted some possesion and shot when a pass was more sensible.
Oliveira - 6. Did okay, could have scored. Silly booking when pass seemed better option. Good movement, some poor control. Will hopefully score soon.
Gila - n/r. Hope he's okay. Should have scored.
Subs:
Kala - 7. Did his job, good sliding stop.
Brocchi - 6. Good replacement for Gattuso, did little.
Kaka - 7. Seemed slightly tired, some good vision and running. Nice penalty as usual.
A tense game (for me at least), most of the problems and chances for Parma were of Milan's own creation. Seemed to me at times that some players were tired/unfit/'lazy', but it was mainly the B squad playing today. Some wasted possession by the team tonight and misplaced balls.
i read the channel4 report and it mentioned Oliveira about 5 times in regaurds goal-scoring opportunities, it seems he got himself into the right positions and then either had his shots saved, had them miss or had the balls to him intercepted.
It's better for him to get into these positions and miss than not get into these positions at all. I'm sure with more games the goals will go in for him.
Roger Nolli
17-09-2006, 15:56
Jim and Iked, thank you! Helped a lot!
I hope Gila get better soon!! :)
ACMILAN1983
17-09-2006, 16:11
Solid win, not great, but decent enough. A reasonable performance, made harder with injuries and early subs. Some players were excellent, others barely on occasion. Refereeing left something to be desired really, pretty poor overall. A brief rundown of players...
Dida - barely tested, but one shocking act almost cost us a goal.
Bonera - Solid, moved forward well normally, not bad defensively, a decent debut imo.
Simic - My man of the match for sure. Never put a foot wrong and made the goal line clearance and stopped Budan from only having Dida to beat, great game.
Billy - looked a little off, but injury didn't help.
Kala - Not match sharp, gave the ball away poorly on some occasions.
Janku - reasonable performance, similar to Bonera in nothing spectacular, but decent start to the season.
Pirlo - Excellent, made some great passes, moved well and what a ball to Kaka for the penalty!
Rino - Usual hardworking self, even though he wasn't 100% fit.
Ambro - Good performance, got stuck in, made some decent runs forward too, won almost every header he had to challenge for too.
Seedorf - Almost invisible at times, magnicent in glimpses, great freekick though.
Kaka - Like Seedorf, though he clearly wasn't going at it 100%, but did the job, good penalty.
Gila - Unfortunate, was hoping it would be his day, shame about the injury.
Oliveira - played out of position much of the match so struggled, but had chances and should of scored really, still adapting to Italy it seems.
Brocchi - Reasonable sub.
Good result. Morfeo was annoying tbh, he was fouling and cheating a lot. Simic deserves great praise.
On Wednesday we should get to +1, then the hunt for some Romans begins! :devil:
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zlatanov
17-09-2006, 16:24
I think we had a pretty good game considering the midweek action in CL. We weren't as sharp as in the previous game but did more than enough to get the result and control the game from start to finish.
We managed to contain Parma and the only time we lost control on them and let them get a clear chance on goal was when Simic cleared that ball from getting in. Apart from that, we did what we had to do to get the points with rarely switching off from training-session gear.
Bad to see Gila go off like that but I think it wasn't as serious as it looked from aside ... head clashes like this one happen all the time and he shoudl be back in about a week or so. Actually, I wouldnt be surprised if he's ready for Wedn. game already although I doubt Carlo would risk him with Oli, Pippo, and Boriello available.
Oliveira I think did pretty well and is showing the signs of a great signing for us .. still needs to pick up his fitness level though, but with Carlo making him play a lot, that should happen pretty soon and his reactivity will improve a lot, something I think he was missing today after the 70 min played on Wednesday.
Bonera did pretty well and managed to mix solid defence with good runs forwards ... he didn't get that many crosses in but always provided an alternative to Gattuso or Seedorf in attack. His first half was really good, IMO, but got a bit tired in the last 20 min or so and mainly stayed back in defence.
Very, very good game by Janku at LB. Parma didn't attack that much from his zone but he coped with what they threw at him, had some decisive plays at the back and was very good going forward. Gave a couple of laser-guided ;) crosses to Oli - the first was saved by De Lucia while the 2nd was intercepted by a desperate tackle from a Parma defender. All in all, I guess we could count this Janku as another very good summer signing for Milan.
The rest of the team were their usual selves without trying more than what was necessary to get the upper hand on Parma. Ambro had a very solid game overall and did an excellent job in covering the defence. Rino got a bit tired towards the end but that understandable given his full game on Wednesday ... but no worries here, we've got Brocchi who's been excellent so far.
Nice to see Kakha come in and play a very,very solid game without any match practice this season. Bar any injries, he would soon be in top condition.
Best part of the night, however, is the way Simic played at CD - absolutely magnificent, I have to say. I personally can't say I missed Nesta one bit as Dario was a rock at the heart of defence, saved a clear goal for us, and was always inspirational with his plays and swift runs to close down the opponent.
Overall, good game for us and 3 important pts for the team. Things can always be better, but lets not forget that its a long season ahead of us and we cant afford to give exhibition plays every 3 days or so.
Forza Milan !!! :5ok: ... and Inter, thank you for being Inter :diablo:
P.S. UBC36 on TVAnts was as smooth as baby's butt for me this time :coffee:
zlat.. did you edit your tv ants settings or something ? I have a bad buffering problem with that program. What version do you have ?
Simic impressed me tonight. Was always at the right place and didn't let Budan move. We won this on experience, and we did give a chance to squad players. Add the win, and it turned out to be a great night.
kastriot
17-09-2006, 16:52
In games like this that it when everything seems hard when you get 3 points its the max. We cant have 100% perfect games, If we are able to win with half of our force, that means that we are really strong this year. games like this will win us th scudeto.
zlatanov
17-09-2006, 16:55
zlat.. did you edit your tv ants settings or something ? I have a bad buffering problem with that program. What version do you have ?
no, mystik, I haven't changed anything on the setting.
The old version of 1 yeara ago was a pain in the butt when it came to getting connection to servers and such but this one - 1.0.0.58 build 0630 - doesn't need any of this. Just install and run the channel from the list.
The thing is that this particular channel has been kind of problematic even for me over the past month or so - sometimes it would be pretty choppy, while other times, I wouldn't be ableto even get into the stream. The game vs AEK in CL was a good example - it was good for about 30 min and after that I had to change to StreamerOne and then to PPStream ;).
Today, however, it was excellent - smooth, basically buffering free, and pretty good picture quality.
Not sure, but maybe it would be a good idea to connect to the channel an hour or so before the game because once the time for the game comes, with so many users at once, it gets kind of difficult to get in.
The thing is.. I do get into the channel.. and can see the match. But for every 10 seconds I see.. there's buffering that makes the game disjointed. I know it's not the connection. Maybe the firewall or something.
We did everything right,and won in on experience and sheer quality. but 2 things are worying:
1. Seedorf cant play as an AM next to Kaka', and Carlo wants him to do just that. He can run over his man,and his passing skills are best in the middle,as a CM.
2. Oliveira didnt do good today. He is pretty week in duels and asks for everything to be a foul for him. That is something he is used to from Spanish league. But this is serie a ,and things work in different way. I hope his condition improves with training becose there is no sign of enything special from him this way.
The thing is.. I do get into the channel.. and can see the match. But for every 10 seconds I see.. there's buffering that makes the game disjointed. I know it's not the connection. Maybe the firewall or something.
i tried it today too and it worked, almost perfect. I had buffer around 65% and it was working nicely, but it dropped to 30% sometimes ant then there was half a min or so to be stable on 60+ again.
I checked the Charts tab, where u see how much upload/download u have active. I had full, so i guess my connection capability is just a bit too low for that high bitrate. So next time check it out if u have the line properly working.
Another thing, mentioning firewall, the program really has some listening ports, so it wont hurt open those... under Tools/Settings u can set listening port and i suggest trying to open both (tcp and udp) for the proggy. Didnt trouble me i think, but i opened it anyways :)
zlatanov
17-09-2006, 17:31
The thing is.. I do get into the channel.. and can see the match. But for every 10 seconds I see.. there's buffering that makes the game disjointed. I know it's not the connection. Maybe the firewall or something.
I sent you a PM regarding possible problems with firewall/tvants.
it's along the lines of what peters mentioned.
EDIT: If these things don't solve the problem, then, most probably it has nothing to do with your firewall or anything like that but, as peters mentioned, your Internet connection simply can't cope fast enough with all the downloaded and uploaded stream bits.
kastriot
17-09-2006, 18:19
How come Kaka is taking the penalties and not Pirlo, I have nothing against,but Pirlo was our main man for penalties before sheva took over, but with sheva gone I thought Pirlo will be in charge.
hitmannq8
17-09-2006, 18:54
How come Kaka is taking the penalties and not Pirlo, I have nothing against,but Pirlo was our main man for penalties before sheva took over, but with sheva gone I thought Pirlo will be in charge.
After Pirlo missed in Istanbul he decided to step down from that responsibility, and next in line was Sheva. As it may seem, Pirlo still doesnt want to take penalties so Kaka will take them.
Out of curiosity, who took italy's 5 penalties in WC final? Was Pirlo one of them? I remember: De Rossi, Grosso, Materazzi, Del Piero and 1 more, was it Pirlo?
Im very happy with what I saw from Milan today, mainly because Ancelotti is rotating the squad in a way that the first choice players are being well rested and the others are getting the oppertunities to show what they can do.
To me Oliveira looked a little tired and seems to have been forced to play too much too soon due to other injuries. He also suffered from playing much of the game as a lone striker which he isnt. He needs someone to feed off. Once he reaches full fitness he will be just fine. Another two weeks, and he should be firing.
One thing Im not too sure about is playing Seedorf as the playmaker. I dont expect to see it too much anyway so Im not too concerned. Bonera made a solid debut. Hes not the player Stam is, but he is younger and there is much time for him to grow. Janku finally got a chance to show what he can do at left back and did pretty well. He isnt going to displace Serghinio from that position, but hopefully he can be a good alternative.
I hoped Gila would kick start his season today, but unfortunately he missed a sitter and then got injured with a nasty gash to his head. Hope to see im back soon, preferably bearing gifts (Goals).
Yes, I think it's Pirlo and he shot it in the middle high up and scored.
Yeah Hitman Pirlo scored for Italy in the shoot out. Im sure I heard the commentator say that Kaka hasnt missed a penalty for two and a half seasons now.
Yes, I think it's Pirlo and he shot it in the middle high up and scored.
It was Pirlo hitman , he was the first one who shouted penalty that night . :u56: and he socred in the middle high up as Jeff just sad !
Congert to Milan their second win
hope we continue doing this wonderful job.
Seedrof goals was just womderfful. he is now seedrof we know him.
I also like Kaka goal. I'm so concern about what happend to Gila hope he
will better soon. Igot dizzy when I saw Gila bleeding in his head side
I
I'd be surprised if we win 2-0 or 3-1 minhduc, 2nd string defence with possibly Costacurta & Simic in the middle (both prone to silly mistakes), Parma always cause us trouble and last year we beat them twice but only by 1 goal each time and conceeded 5 goals to them in both games. It won't be easy.
Jim_UK, remember what I predicted, our games will not always depend on a player or even a group of players, it is a piece of teamwork.
What great over the last 3 games is we have played with a rotation that is good to get everybody up and running also allows injured players to recover. I start to think that we have a great depth in squad at the midfield that we can play like every player.
Janku and Bonera weren't bad at all either.
whatsername
18-09-2006, 03:27
Great game :D
Now we're only -2 points :)
who actually has provided the assist for kaka which led to penalty kick? the website said seedorf, some people here said simic and pirlo?
forza milan!!!!!!!!
Pirlo I think, you can see on the highlights (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20893).
ACMILAN1983
18-09-2006, 06:03
who actually has provided the assist for kaka which led to penalty kick? the website said seedorf, some people here said simic and pirlo?
forza milan!!!!!!!!
It was Pirlo, I'm sure. It was a brilliant pass after he was under a lot of pressure.
haha .. yes, you were right and i was wrong minhduc.
With Pirlo's superb pass to Kaka, they commented that "Milan has the ability to switch from defensive to offensive with one pass." Forza Pirlo! Forza Milan!
Warro Bantan
18-09-2006, 18:04
Thanks to all for the kind comments re my son, and no NAMMY the ungrateful brat supports...well, lets just say I am too embarassed to say which team(s) he supports at present...but yes, he has recovered from the severe asthma attack he was having (I was at a friends house watching the game, and receiving updates from the wife every 10 minutes on his status, so if necessary, I would have to get him to hospital), and is on the way to recovery.
Jim, dont worry, I didnt think anything..just wanted u to understand that I was a bit distracted when writing that "post match wrap"...
Good solid win I think, in a stadium where we traditionally dont do well.
I agree, Simic was MOM, but it was Pirlo (after checking the highlights) who made that absoloutely wonderful pass that sprung Kaka for the second goal.
ACMILAN1983
19-09-2006, 04:12
Glad to hear your son is ok Warro. I know what its like to suffer from pretty bad asthma attacks, I've had asthma since I was born. Hopefully, as he grows older, he will suffer them less, as often is the case.
Warro Bantan
21-09-2006, 11:00
Thanks for the thoughts Dev. He still hasnt been back to school, and yes, I too used to have asthma, (until I discovered the magic herb), which, in all seriousness, I have outgrown...I certainly hope he grows out of his as well.
I think he gets back to school tomorrow..:dontkn:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.