PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone


whatsername
15-09-2006, 13:53
Hi.I'm new here.My names Sarah, I'm a Canadian living in Egypt at the moment.I've been a HUGE fan of AC Milan since 2002.My favorite players are Pippo, Maldini, Kaka and Nesta.
I'm really sad that this is the last year Maldini is gonna be in Milan :5hoest:
Anyway

FORZA GRANDE MILAN!!

zZ[-_-]Zz
15-09-2006, 14:15
welcome here... =)

Acmir^
15-09-2006, 14:17
Welcome to MM Sarah :)
enjoy your stay here

almilan
15-09-2006, 14:48
welcome to MM

ACMILAN1983
15-09-2006, 15:54
Welcome Sarah, nice to have you on board :)

SANT
15-09-2006, 16:23
Welcome Sarah... good nickname :haha:

increasing the MM Canadian legion, huh?

what are you doing in Egypt? working? studying?

whatsername
15-09-2006, 17:44
Thanks everyone for your welcomes :)
My dad's Egyptian so me and my fam are just living here
Hopefully as soon as I'm old enough to live by myself I'll leave this damn country

To anyone thinking of coming to Egypt - You're way better off where you are right now......TRUST ME!

Jim_UK
15-09-2006, 18:03
welcome Sarah, we look forward to your posts :D

whatsername
15-09-2006, 18:10
Then I'd better make some good ones :)

Franco6
16-09-2006, 07:11
Welcome to MM Sarah. Hope you stick around.

lked
16-09-2006, 10:41
Welcome to MM Sarah , enjoy your stay here :wave: