PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Toronto


Rayan
17-09-2006, 19:19
Hello everyone.

This is Rayan, a milanista from Toronto. I've been following Milanmania like an addict from the past 4 yrs but never did I become a member of the site. Don't ask me why as I myself have no valid reason to justify my action. :dontkn:
Just to know me a bit better, I m 21, graduated from engineering last spring and m currently employed. Been a milanista since I don't know when but I do know that I'll be till my senses are functioning.

I know most of u guys as I have bveen reading ur posts for quiet a while. So just a welcome is enough to make me feel at home. :devf:

Looking forward to hearing from u milanistas.
Rayan

ACMILAN1983
18-09-2006, 02:29
Welcome Rayan :)

whatsername
18-09-2006, 03:22
Hey :D
I'm from Kitchener, Ontario but sadly living in Egypt now :(
Welcome to the boards :)

zlatanov
18-09-2006, 05:50
welcome a board, Rayan :)

Jim_UK
18-09-2006, 06:26
Greetings Rayan, have fun and we look forward to your posts :5ok:

ct
18-09-2006, 08:18
Welcome!

Finally come out of lurkdom eh? ;)

Acmir^
18-09-2006, 11:08
Welcome Rayan

feel like you're at home :)

Angel_Cic
18-09-2006, 11:54
welcome Rayan...i'm close to t.o :)

lked
18-09-2006, 12:46
Welcome to MM Rayan , hope you will enjoy forum :D

sheva-gila
18-09-2006, 16:03
welcome RAYAN !!!!!!

Reza
18-09-2006, 16:09
Welcome to MM Rayan

zZ[-_-]Zz
18-09-2006, 16:34
welcome here... =)

Gaspo8
19-09-2006, 13:47
Hey :D
I'm from Kitchener, Ontario but sadly living in Egypt now :(
Welcome to the boards :)


I too am from Kitchener Ontario originally but now live in the Dirty Hammer... Hamilton Ontario.

almilan
19-09-2006, 14:10
welcome to MM

Rayan
19-09-2006, 15:45
Thnks everyone for ur nice and warm welcome messages. Hope to know u ppl better soon.

whatsername
20-09-2006, 03:33
I too am from Kitchener Ontario originally but now live in the Dirty Hammer... Hamilton Ontario.

Where did you used to live in Kitchener?I think Egypt is way dirtier than Hamilton :rolleyes:

Gaspo8
20-09-2006, 08:26
I lived in the Forest Heights Neighboorhood... so funny how sometimes the world seems so small.

lilhippy
20-09-2006, 08:54
welcum rayan, torontonian here too ( frm Markham) buh moved bakk tuh Q8 :rolleyes:

whatsername
22-09-2006, 06:16
I lived in the Forest Heights Neighboorhood... so funny how sometimes the world seems so small.

I used to live in Green Valley drive but I'm not sure if it still there now

Nesta_zamalek
29-09-2006, 04:25
Welcome to MM Rayan :)

forza_milan
29-09-2006, 10:01
hi mate welcome to mm