PDA

View Full Version : The Torrent Thread


Vadim
23-09-2006, 20:13
I will use this thread to post torrents of Milan's matches.

To download bittorrent, which will allow you to download and watch the matches, click here (http://www.bittorrent.com/download.myt).

It will take a long time to download.

Milan-Lazio 1st Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-sslazio_2-1_1P.torrent)
Milan-Lazio 2nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-sslazio_2-1_2P.torrent)

Milan-AEK Athens 1st Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-aek_3-0_1P.torrent)
Milan-AEK Athens 2nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-aek_3-0_2P.torrent)

Parma-Milan 1st Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acparma-acmilan_0-2_1P.torrent)
Parma-Milan 2nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acparma-acmilan_0-2_2P.torrent)

Milan-Ascoli 1st Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-ascoli_1-0_1P.torrent)
Milan-Ascoli 2nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-ascoli_1-0_2P.torrent)

I'm new to this whole torrent thing, too, but so far it seems to be a great program. Enjoy! :)

K77SH C
23-09-2006, 20:19
So are these the entire matches Vadim?

Vadim
23-09-2006, 20:38
Yup, the whole thing.

K77SH C
23-09-2006, 20:49
What program are you using, Im using BitTorrent and its saying there are 8 days remaining. :wow:

Vadim
23-09-2006, 20:52
I don't know what the problem is. Are you using Firefox? When I click on the link it simply says Open With BitTorrent. I click OK and it takes me to the BitTorrent program and the download starts.

K77SH C
23-09-2006, 20:55
Oh yeah Iv done that and the download has started, but its going to take 8 days. Is that the normal length of time? :dontkn:

Vadim
23-09-2006, 21:03
No, I don't think so. For me it says 2 hours. What is your connection speed?

K77SH C
23-09-2006, 21:06
Im on 10 mb broadband, how about you?

Vadim
23-09-2006, 21:12
1.4 mb DSL. Doesn't make any sense :confused:

K77SH C
23-09-2006, 21:21
To be honest Iv had this problem with other torrents recently where as in the past hey used to whiz through.

arcy
23-09-2006, 22:31
Vadim, I have 1.5Mbps DSL too but it varies! It can reach that speed or it can get halved. So what speed do you get when you try this link:

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

So looking at the time it took you to d/l it, I'm assuming you're getting around 50kbps to d/l half a match? The max I'm getting is 35, but is mainly around 25. I had to change my settings & open/forward my ports because I have a router (without it it's like 5-10! terrible) but I still think it's not at optimal. And I've heard of some people getting 200kbps which makes me mad. :d55: hehe...

arcy
24-09-2006, 08:53
Hey I switched to a another client and now I'm getting up to 150kbps total! :pr115: holy cow. It's uTorrent :lick:

I think most of us here wouldn't wanna watch this again, but here's the torrent for it anyway:

Livorno - AC Milan 0:0 (1st & 2nd half) (http://87.236.91.20:6969/torrents/0eec3cddf484108e75595748c6128e8d842085dd.torrent)
:guw:

zlatanov
24-09-2006, 09:08
I would recommend using Azureus cause I know for sure that they report NAT errors ... not sure if Bittorrent does that, haven't used them in a long time. Another good client is BitComet, Utorrent, etc.
If you have a NAT error, that's what's keeping your speeds slow. Get rid of it - there is a help menu withing Azureus on how to do this - http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/NAT_problem

and you will be flying in no time. Also, I recommend using unlimited DL and UL speeds when not using Internet.

When I had NAT error, I don't think I could get over 40-50 DL, ever, got rid of it, and I've seen 400-500 DL :)

arcy
24-09-2006, 09:22
Azureus takes some memory overhead and my computer is definitely slower especially when I'm burning DVDs :( . Plus I think most clients do indicate NAT error but in a different way, like your download having another color code (yellow instead of green). I had this before and it was because of port forwarding. :flirt:

I actually switched from Azureus to uTorrent :bri: . I guess try whatever's best since people would have different settings in their PC anyway and would get different results. The speed would also matter to your download peers and seeds, and for me uTorrent was a whole lot better (forward your ports!). :zany:

Vadim
24-09-2006, 13:28
Livorno-Milan 1st and 1nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/livorno-acmilan_0-0_1-2P.torrent)

Jim_UK
25-09-2006, 05:44
I'm on a 56k modem ... with top speeds usually reaching 8k a second!

I shall have one downloaded by the time i'm ready to retire :D

Vadim
30-09-2006, 14:51
Lille-Milan 1st and 2nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/osclille-acmilan_1-2P.torrent)

Vadim
17-10-2006, 19:23
Torrent Update:

Milan-Siena 1st and 2nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-acsiena_1-2P.torrent)

Sampdoria-Milan 1st and 2nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/sampdoria-acmilan_1-1_1-2P.torrent)

Today's match later this week.

Vadim
03-11-2006, 18:20
Torrent Update:

Sampdoria 1-1 Milan (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/sampdoria-acmilan_1-1_1-2P.torrent)

Anderlecht 0-1 Milan (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/anderlecht-acmilan_0-1_1-2P.torrent)

Milan 0-2 Palermo (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-uspalermo_1-2P.torrent)

Milan 3-4 Inter 1'st Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-inter_3-4_1P.torrent)

Milan 3-4 Inter 2'nd Half (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-inter_3-4_2P.torrent)

Milan 4-1 Anderlecht (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-anderlecht_4-1_1-2P.torrent)

I'm downloading this one, Kaka's hat trick is something to save!

ozMilanista
04-11-2006, 18:10
Thanks Vadim

Confuscious say...Man who post Torrent deserve many beers.

:D

Vadim
22-11-2006, 16:38
Well, in case anyone's interested, here's torrents of our latest matches. I doubt anyone is, but to keep the thread formal I will post them:

Milan 1-2 Roma (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/acmilan-asroma_1-2_1-2P.torrent)

Milan 0-0 Empoli (http://acmilancompl.ovh.org/torrent/empoli-acmilan_0-0_1-2P.torrent)