PDA

View Full Version : Milan music


Milanello!
24-09-2006, 12:10
Hey, is there someone who can give me some good links for music of AC Milan?
Because I saw an old thread somewhere, but I couldn't find it anymore, and the links didn't work either.

Oh, and I prefer a downloadlink, so I can put it on my MP3 :clap:

Thanks

Vadim
24-09-2006, 12:15
Go to http://www.ultrasmilan.it/

Then, on the right, click on 'Cori in mp3' It will give you a bunch of direct links to download the chants of the Curva.

Milanello!
24-09-2006, 12:19
Thank you very much! :v103:

arcy
24-09-2006, 12:26
More...

http://www.brigaterossonere.net/cori.html

Milanello!
24-09-2006, 12:32
More...

http://www.brigaterossonere.net/cori.html

Thank you!

Does anyone also has songs which are a bit longer? Like 3 minutes or so..?

bazooka06
17-10-2006, 19:24
click http://www.acmilanclub.com/InnoMilan.mp3 right click " save target as"

Vadim
17-10-2006, 19:28
Bazooka, I edited your post because you insterted an invalid link, I just changed the URL tags :)

Thanks for the song ;)