PDA

View Full Version : Hello, sort anoob here


Nanbe1st
13-10-2006, 08:38
hello ladies and gents!I've been kind of lurking around.I love this site! thanks for having me :)

Debs
13-10-2006, 08:52
Hi and welcome! I'm going to move your post to the Presentations forum so people can meet you! Please tell us more about yourself!

Kui
13-10-2006, 09:39
hello ladies and gents!I've been kind of lurking around.I love this site! thanks for having me :)

Great to have you. We'd like your stay here to be for a long time and for you to have fun with us here. Be sure to know the rules regarding MilanMania decorum. That way you will be here for long time to come.
Looking forward to sharing your thoughts of this beloved team with all of us.

Jim_UK
13-10-2006, 10:24
welcome to the site :cool:

ACMILAN1983
13-10-2006, 10:54
welcome to MM

Acmir^
13-10-2006, 13:36
Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

zZ[-_-]Zz
13-10-2006, 14:50
welcome here... =)