View Full Version : Seedorf:play or not play
kastriot
24-10-2006, 11:53
I personaly think that seedorf slows our game way to much.And I think he should be droped out of the team,His good but doesnt fit our game tactics anymore???I bet serginho can be more productive in this way that we play.
rosoneri_11
24-10-2006, 12:49
Yes you are right!Seedorf is not good for the first 11!
He have to be on the bench!Gourcouf should take his place.
Yes you're right!
I think Donadoni should take his place, he can speed up our plays on the left!
rahul.acm
24-10-2006, 13:32
He is lacking confidence because of which he is not able to send long balls or the supersonic shots at goal that he was known for. If we bench he will go down further. I guess we should keep pushing him untill he comes up with some good performance just like sheva at chelski. His experience can come handy at any moment. Have faith in him, his role in our team is very important and is more than just being a player.
he shoould be rotated more and forced to train even harder. I know it doesnt sound nice, but that is the way things go. Personally, I would use him as Pirlos backup in DM's position as Seedorf can do everything with the ball but he lost his speed( in the future of course).
He has indeed been slow for the past few games. I want to use a nicer word than "benched" or "dropped out" - I think he needs to be rested or not played for full 90. He has played wonderfully for the first couple of games this season but having a game every 3 days at times is physically tiring and the Champions League (the other job ... yeah ...) adds more mental pressure for the players.
Seeing him slow in the buildup of our play is quite frustrating ... but this is just Seedorf not at 100% :depress: Sure he is still part of how we play as a team and remember how he scored crucial goals in previous games. I hope he improves his form. :smileani:
speed is not his problem, confidence is not his problem, motivation is.
for a guy who has won CL with three different teams (the one and only), he is not well motivated. i was hoping that getting no.10 would do the magic, somehow it only last during the summer friendlies.
it is not a question whether he should play or be benched. he could be fast and he is generally very confident, he just needs to play with heart.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.