View Full Version : Atalanta v Milan, 5/11/06 2pm
Having safely navigated past Anderlecht, we now move on to another local derby of sorts.
Here are a few bits of info from the ch4 preview:
After an unexpectedly fast start, Atalanta are in danger of being brought down to earth. However, while a dubious penalty cost Stefano Colantuono’s men dear last weekend as they fell 3-1 in Parma, the Nerazzurri are still sitting in sixth and will be buoyed by their start.
The Bergamo side haven’t looked overawed in Serie A yet but will need to show a lot of self-belief if they are to get any success against a powerful – albeit stuttering – Milan side. Colantuono will undoubtedly have made it clear that there can be no repeat of the lamentable defending on show against Parma and will hope for an improvement from his backline who have already shipped eight goals in the last three games.
Colantuono has few striking options as Riccardo Zampagna’s left knee injury has ruled him out. Nicola Ventola and Andrea Soncin are set to start up front. Simone Loria is suspended after a disciplinary panel decision leaving Argentine defender Leonardo Talamonti likely to get the nod as Moris Carrozzieri is still suspended for his involvement in a betting plot. Luis Centi, Kewullay Conteh, Marino Defendi and ex-Milan man Christian Vieri are all still sidelined.
Man on fire: Cristiano Doni (Atalanta) – Colantuono may only have two strikers left for the clash against Milan, but who cares when you have a midfielder like Cristiano Doni? The ex-Brescia man has five goals in four games and is bubbling with confidence.
We have taken both positives & negatives from the Anderlecht match. Gilardino scoring again, Kaka in inspired form, the return of Gourcuff, some great team play at times and Dida's form are just some of the plus points from the CL tie against the Belgians. However, poor marking from set pieces, poor defensive work, lapses in concentration and injuries to Kaladze & Nesta which will more than likely see both players ruled out for the weekend match are all points to be noted in the minus column.
Atalanta away is set to be another tricky tie, the pressure is on and we can't afford anymore slip ups in the immediate future. Ideally we would like to win the majority of our remaning games before the winter break to keep ourselves in contention for 4th spot and a shot at the title.
Some hard work needs to be done on our defence between now and Sunday afternoon, if we can get that right i think we can come away from Bergamo with the 3 points.
:p283:
Hopefully the team has gathered some much needed confidence after the Anderlecht game. Right now what we need to do is just consider each serie match one by one and concentrate on our performance without looking at the table leaders. 14 points is not a tough gap to bridge as history has shown time again and again. It's all in our hands still I believe.
As far as the Atlanta game is concerned, the so called 'goal scoring' problem won't be a concern anymore I sincerely hope. I see Gilardino starting the game with Oliveira as Ancellotti would like to further establish this partnership keeping in mind that this pair will be the starting for the majority of the season. Brochi might get the nod after his impressive midweek display.
Btw one interesting observation : Silvio spoke to the milan channel after the anderlecht match and declared how proud he was of the team and that he wouldn't swap Kaka for anyone, not even Ronaldinho. Then he says "though I would rather see them play together'. Oh damn sweet words... coming from a man who has the powers to make that happen. Nice flirting Berlu, I wud say.
savage_mau
02-11-2006, 04:44
by the way how is nesta shoulder? will he start?
acgaetano
02-11-2006, 04:58
i think it will be best to rest nesta we have to be carefull because Atalanta have had a very good start to the season and doni is on fire
Warro Bantan
02-11-2006, 13:18
I look forward to this game (and I hope Zlat posts some links), and this will be a tough tie for us, since our first line defenders are out...it would be interesting to see if Maldini takes a CB spot, with either Bonera or Simic...though I would go for Simic over the young Italian international.
The midfield will hopefully see a return for Gourcuff, and I am all for Brocci to start, as he gives us 98% of Gattuso´s grit, but with much better passing.
Pirlo should play, after being rested for most of the match vs Anderlecht...and I expect him to be the real difference for us, regardless of Kaka´s impecable form..and IMO the young Brazilian star should be rested for this game, or at least some portion thereof..maybe an appearance off the bench?
I find it difficult to understand our claims to not need reinforcements in the Winter window...with all of the injury worries, and the age of some of those (eg Serginho) means that recovery is not overnight...
We should win this, though we may in all probability, concede a goal or two, with an untested CB parnership...so scoring for us is a must...Gila and Olivera to start, with Pippo coming on after we have a comfortable lead, with an accompaning switch to the X-mas tree formation.
No prediction..all I want is the 3 points...(and inter to lose..muh ha, haha, hahahahaha)
i read that both nesta and kala won't be able to play. i don't know why but i do like the away games when our opponents opt to attack more than to defense.
i can't wait to see yoann, but i believe pirlo will start ahead of him. yeah whatever, as long as we grab 3 points from this match
with Favalli, Serginho and Kaladze all out, Jankulovski will have to play again at left-back, so i hope he's not in need of a rest. Similarly with Cafu on the right, i'm just not convinced about Bonera as a full-back.
Dida-Jankulovski-Maldini-Simic-Cafu-Brocchi-Pirlo-Gattuso-Gourcuff-Gilardino-Oliveira
Subs: Fiori, Bonera, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi
We're really scraping the barrel for midfielders too, we have 0 options it seems. Another 2 midfielders, 1 to replace Ambrosini, is what we need i think.
remote2book
02-11-2006, 21:43
yooo zlat...my man....i hope u get some links man...ur great man just great...cuz of u we all get to watch milan....u make us all very happy...thank you
though nesta and kaladze won't play, oddly, I am very confident. :D
the question is: will Gilardino keep scoring? if so, how many? :D
HeadFlick
03-11-2006, 12:18
I want to see Oliveira and Gila un'altra volta I think this partnership is gonna become rather juicy very soon.
I'd also like to see more of those ol' free kicks of Pirlo end up in goal ... at least a couple of 'em this sunday and one header from Gila ... So I'll go like this Milan 3-1 Atalanta cuz goddamn our defense is too nervous sometimes ... but well thanks God we still can rely on Maldini that sets the right example and control this situation... we need to be stronger at the rearguard and improve those set piece defending. ... and with KAKA totally on fire! ... FORZAAAAAAA MILAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bosniaco
04-11-2006, 15:21
People I have a question, are these "streaming links" and this p2P streaming is that illegeal or what?
zlatanov
04-11-2006, 17:27
People I have a question, are these "streaming links" and this p2P streaming is that illegeal or what?
I don't think so ... these programs/channels are readily available over the Internet and are destributed by Chinses P2P clients - at least of them are Chinese.
A copy right issue is if you use the full name of Premiership clubs - for instance Chelsea instead of Chelski - since, from what I know, these club names are registered trade marks and are owned by the EPL or something and one has to have their, the EPL's, permissio in order to use them ... something along those lines.
People I have a question, are these "streaming links" and this p2P streaming is that illegeal or what?
I wouldn't want to worry about that question yet. Instead, I would rather worry about whether Zlat is still willing to keep working his butt off for us, week after week. :pp20: :5ok:
Bosniaco
04-11-2006, 21:41
I wouldn't want to worry about that question yet. Instead, I would rather worry about whether Zlat is still willing to keep working his butt off for us, week after week. :pp20: :5ok:
No dude I'm worried because I already had some problems with copyright sh.it and I don't want anymore problems thats why I asked.
Bosniaco
04-11-2006, 21:42
I don't think so ... these programs/channels are readily available over the Internet and are destributed by Chinses P2P clients - at least of them are Chinese.
A copy right issue is if you use the full name of Premiership clubs - for instance Chelsea instead of Chelski - since, from what I know, these club names are registered trade marks and are owned by the EPL or something and one has to have their, the EPL's, permissio in order to use them ... something along those lines.
Is that only for EPL? Because I really don't care about EPL only Seria A because I like to watch Milan all the time!?!
zlatanov
04-11-2006, 22:27
Is that only for EPL? Because I really don't care about EPL only Seria A because I like to watch Milan all the time!?!
I have been on forums that have had issues with using full names of EPL teams and have warned members explicitely against this ... don't think there were issues with using names of teams from other leagues.
That's about as much as I know on the issue ... btw, interesting avatar :D
This is a must win game not only for Milan but also for Ancelotti. I really believe this after the terrible 4-3 loss to Inter. He's on the hot seat at the moment and winning is the only way to get off it. As for the starting team, It'll be interesting to see the CB partnership as many of you mentioned. I'm guessing this will be the probable lineup:
Dida; Cafu, Simic, Maldini, Janku; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaka; Oliveira, Gila
Hopefully Ancelotti will start Gourcuff instead of Kaka, as he does need rest. I think Gourcuff has recovered from his rib injury and should be set to go. Also, PLEASE let's try to go 1 game without conceding a goal!! I'm predicting Atalanta 1-2 Milan. I say Seedorf and Gila score for Milan. :diablo:
This is a must win game not only for Milan but also for Ancelotti. I really believe this after the terrible 4-3 loss to Inter. He's on the hot seat at the moment ...
I don't think he is on the hot seat seriously; given that Berlu and Galliani seem to love him as a coach...
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 01:13
Milan going for a change. Check out the attachment. Something like firing Carletto and signing Rijkaard and Ronaldino.
I think if Milan wins this game, they will have started a good period. It will not be easy because Atalanta is in a good period, but Milan will have to do it, because if we now lose again the players and coach can not stay positive anymore and they will have to admit the problems, but hopefully we will just win
Milan (4-3-1-2): Dida; Bonera, Simic, Maldini, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff; Kakà, Gilardino, Inzaghi.
Live english commentary: http://media.esperia.com/milan_eng (can use 'open url' in WMP)
pippo-gila again..... it worls better with oliveira.
At least it's Gourcuff - Kaka..that's some more pace than Seedorf - Kaka
Im gonna watch Inter-Ascoli and report you on that one in the half time. Im so nervouse that I cant see Milan that I'll brake something on my computer right now....Everyone is broadcasting Inter! Who the hell wants tzo see those losers????
Im gonna watch Inter-Ascoli and report you on that one in the half time. Im so nervouse that I cant see Milan that I'll brake something on my computer right now....Everyone is broadcasting Inter! Who the hell wants tzo see those losers????
you are going to watch inter-ascoli and then you ask who the hell wants to see those losers? :rollani:
savage_mau
05-11-2006, 09:26
Ascoli almost score
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 09:37
30' Corner kick Leonardo José Talamonti
27' Action Alberto Gilardino Pirlo plays in Gilardino inside the area but from a difficult position the defence clear.
23' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo Maldini tries to head in a cornerkick, but he's off balance.
22' Action Luca Ariatti Pirlo does well to stop a home attack.
20' Action Andrea Pirlo Pirlo's free-kick is too long.
18' Action Massimo Donati Dida gets down to save Donati's effort.
16' Action Alberto Gilardino Bellini fouls Gilardino, free-kick for Milan.
15' Off side Marek Jankulovski Jankulovski offside.
14' Substitution Antonino Bernardini
Fernando Damian Tissone Bernadini off for Tissone.
14' Action Alberto Gilardino Ariatti blocks Gilardino's shot from the edge of the area.
12' Action Yoann Gourcuff Gourcuff's shot from the distance is just off target.
12' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo Migliaccio puts the ball behind but Pirlo's corner is cleared.
11' Action Nicola Ventola Maldini makes a half-block and then Dida gathers.
11' Yellow card Dario Simic Simic shown yellow card for a midfield foul on Ventola.
9' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo Corner for Milan but ref blows for a foul by Maldini.
8' Action Filippo Inzaghi Inzaghi tripped but Jankulovski's free-kick deflected for a corner.
7' Off side Filippo Inzaghi Inzaghi offside.
6' Action Filippo Inzaghi Inzaghi challenged in the area.
5' Action Antonino Bernardini Gilardino clears an Atalanta free-kick.
4' Action Luca Ariatti Dida catches Ariatti's good cross.
1' Generic Event Game gets under way.
This is from acmilan.com for those who can't watch the game.
Live audio from acmilan.com likes our defense and is saying Maldini is our best player out there today.
Milan_Mad
05-11-2006, 09:45
inter 1-0 up god sakes
Bonera brought down in the box but nothing given. Commentator believes penalty was deserved...
Good call for a penalty - high boot + push on Bonera. Ref sounds a bit dodgy as usual.
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 09:51
45'+2' Generic Event After two minutes of added time, the half-time whistle.
45'+2' Action Fernando Damian Tissone Tissone free-kick hits the wall.
44' Action Andrea Pirlo Pirlo hits a long-range shot over the bar.
44' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo Another Pirlo corner cleared.
43' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo Pirlo corner cleared.
42' Action Kaká Kakà's ball for Gilardino cleared for a corner.
40' Injury Gennaro Ivan Gattuso Gattuso takes an elbow to the face but gets up quickly.
40' Action Kaká Kakà crosses deep for Inzaghi who fails to get his body in position.
39' Action Massimo Donati Maldini clears a Donati cross.
37' Action Kaká Kakà goes down the left but his cross is too long.
36' Action Massimo Donati Ventola puts Donati's cross behind.
35' Action Nicola Ventola Maldini takes the ball off Ventola's toe inside the area.
34' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo Pirlo takes a corner but no-one at the back post.
33' Action Andrea Pirlo Gila wins a corner and Pirlo gains another after his cross is deflected.
32' Action Andrea Pirlo Pirlo's pass for Jankulovski is cut out by Ariatti.
31' Action Nicola Ventola Ventola's shot goes just wide.
And this is th rest...
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 09:53
Guys i'm watching inter as i cant watch milan.
Inter is leading 1-0 (Zanetti).
The assist was from Ibra who made a great move and drible and then passed an easy goal for zanetti.
Ibra isnt the most goal-scoring player but he is one of the best supporter-striker!He can make an assist from anywhere you can't expect it!
Anyone watching this match? How are we playing? Don't like the fact that we havent score with 45 minutes lapsed.
I think it has gotten to the players' head that it's difficult for them to score in serie A game..
Referees seem to be anti Milan this season. They are really winding me up.
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 09:59
i think if we dont win this game, Ancelloti's job has to be in question, really has, with Inter 0-1 up its going to get harder and harder... Its alright saying to the papers we will win the scudetto, but the team has to be consistant enough to.
i don't feel like pushing too much for a scudetto. i would accept a 'good' season with good games and goals, due to all the hurdles this season. And bounce again next year.
can't say the same thing about CL though. we have a shot there.
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:08
A little bit off topic but how can i log in on the acmilan.com site? I registered and did everything, i got an email from the admin saying thanks and thats all and now i can't log in.
Thanks..
Arildonardo
05-11-2006, 10:10
1-0 to Atalanta. Ventola. :mad:
i think if we dont win this game, Ancelloti's job has to be in question, really has, with Inter 0-1 up its going to get harder and harder... Its alright saying to the papers we will win the scudetto, but the team has to be consistant enough to.
We just conceded, but it isnt Carlo's fault. This is all thanks to Galliani's transfer campaigns.
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:10
Nicola Ventola score! NOT GOOD!
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 10:12
ffs ATALANTA 1- MILAN 0
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 10:12
What we are loosing????????????
Why this happen to us?????
Why we aren't a constant team????
Free kick, shot by Pirlo saved.
Penalty when Gourcuff taken down!!!!!
WHoa!!! Edit, now ref says Gourcuff is diving!
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 10:14
What we are loosing????????????
Why this happen to us?????
Why we aren't a constant team????
Read my thread -summer transfer campaign disaster and that will pretty much explain things...
Holy, this ref is horrible.
Read my thread -summer transfer campaign disaster and that will pretty much explain things...
I hope you considered the MoggiPoli scandal as a factor. Otherwise the argument is a bit naive Graeme.
Arildonardo
05-11-2006, 10:16
Holy, this ref is horrible.
Did you see the situation? What was it like?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(Ventola scored) :u56:
Did you see the situation? What was it like?
Just listened. Gourcuff is brought down, ref blows whistle and gives a penalty. Atalanta surrounds him, he then instead gives Gourcuff a yellow for diving.
zlatanov
05-11-2006, 10:18
seems like the refs aren't allowed to give PKs to Milan ... although Pieri seems to have forgotten that when he initially gave Milan a PK ... but his memory quickly got up to speed
There is still 30 minutes to play, anything can happen.....hopefully for the better.
Anyway, forza milan!!
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 10:18
I hope you considered the MoggiPoli scandal as a factor. Otherwise the argument is a bit naive Graeme.
yeah but kui you cant blame the scandal for all of our problems, they have been brewing for at least a few seasons now... although the scandal wasted alot of the summer transfer season, they could have done alot better!
we were hurt by refs in every single match so far.......
Donati booked for moving too soon from the wall on a free kick.
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 10:21
we were hurt by refs in every single match so far.......
Inter system hard at work then...
zlatanov
05-11-2006, 10:21
we were hurt by refs in every single match so far.......
no, Graeme, you can't blame the scandal for all our problems but the one above is only one of the ways Interpoli has hurt Milan.
Arildonardo
05-11-2006, 10:23
Just listened. Gourcuff is brought down, ref blows whistle and gives a penalty. Atalanta surrounds him, he then instead gives Gourcuff a yellow for diving.
I heard it too. Just wanted to know if you saw it. Can't blame the ref, as I understand he was talking to the assistant ref who was in a better position and he decided Gourcuff was diving. The assistant is there to make sure the decisions taken are right...
I would like to see the situation though. But before that, I can't really say the ref did a mistake.
Although, as a Milan-fan, I'd like to think the ref was wrong until I've been proven otherwise...
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:24
61' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo
59' Action Alberto Gilardino Seedof's pass for Gila is just too long.
58' Off side Nicola Ventola Ventola offside.
56' Yellow card Yoann Gourcuff Gourcuff booked for a foul in the Atalanta area.
56' Substitution Yoann Gourcuff
Clarence Seedorf Seedorf on for Gourcuff.
55' Corner kick Yoann Gourcuff Gourcuff's corner cleared.
54' Action Paolo Maldini Pirlo's wonderful curling free-kick is somehow touched over the bar by Calderoni.
50' Goal Nicola Ventola Ventola drives the ball into the roof of the net from the edge of the area.
50' Corner kick Andrea Pirlo Pirlo's free-kick has to be retaken.
49' Action Yoann Gourcuff Gourcuff's good cross earns a corner.
48' Action Kaká Kakà's drive is saved.
47' Action Andrea Pirlo Pirlo free-kick cleared.
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:29
Milan is increasing the pressure!
seems like the refs aren't allowed to give PKs to Milan ... although Pieri seems to have forgotten that when he initially gave Milan a PK ... but his memory quickly got up to speed
I honestly believe there is a campaign against us from some of the refs. These refs have changed whatever alliegances they had with Moggi last year to the new powers in Calcio Italia. This refs are mad that we supposedly got off in punishment and spiteful that some of their colleagues went punished.
Gattuso hurt, limping off for the moment.... thigh problem it seems.
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 10:33
Hopefully Atalanta score 3 or 4 more. Then maybe, just maybe we will buy 2 defenders in January.
Wishful thinking however.
yeah but kui you cant blame the scandal for all of our problems, they have been brewing for at least a few seasons now... although the scandal wasted alot of the summer transfer season, they could have done alot better!
Graeme... the scandal cost us precious time in a very volatile and cuttthroat football market. There is no doubt that many player who were interested balk the moment we were in for a relegation. By judgment day, many of these attractive players had already signed for a safer bet.
zlatanov
05-11-2006, 10:34
I think Brocchi should come in anyway - right now Atalanta is defending in numbers and we need more players who are good with the ball in their feet IMO
EDIT: Oh, boy, didn't see we have already put Cafu in for Bonera ... Gattuso is out, Milan is playing with 10 men now
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 10:34
Graeme... the scandal cost us precious time in a very volatile and cuttthroat football market. There is no doubt that many player who were interested balk the moment we were in for a relegation. By judgment day, many of these attractive players had already signed for a safer bet.
I agree with Kui. However, Milan's management also seems very complacent, especially when it comes to the defence. We are hurting in that department. The set-piece problems, for example, have been around for almost 3 seasons now.
Management did little to address that even before Moggipoli.
And now Gattuso can't continue, we're playing with 10 men for the rest of the game.
great, now we have to play with ten men because Gattuso can't play anymore and we're out of substitutes
zlatanov
05-11-2006, 10:36
cafu in, bonera out
problem is this change took place just 2-3 min before Gattuso got hurt, he is UNABLE to continue so now we are playing with 10 men
Arildonardo
05-11-2006, 10:38
3 subs used. Gattuso injured. Rest of the game with 10 men.
Worst case scenario:
We lose. We will struggle to qualify for next years CL. With no CL next year, no great new signings.
Come on, turn this around! We need it!
Forza Milan!
Great save by Dida, whew.
Bad timing, nothing really to be done about it. Hopefully we will step up like last we were down to 10. Hope Rino's injury not too serious.
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 10:42
Well the season is not a complete failure.
We can still get 3rd or 4th place. As for winning the Champions League, you never know but we need to play at least 50 times better than we are currently.
We need to concentrate for the 4th place... I cannot understand this.. This is just horrible...!!
We are playing a lot better in the CL than in Serie A, and in has something to do with the officiating. I still don't think we are of the same quality as some of the other European powers at the moment.
Well the season is not a complete failure.
We can still get 3rd or 4th place. As for winning the Champions League, you never know but we need to play at least 50 times better than we are currently.
We do play 50 times better in the CL. That is why I am skeptical at the integrity of Serie A even after MoggiPoli.
Take the words right out of my mouth, Kui :fero:
:D
Arildonardo
05-11-2006, 10:46
We need to concentrate for the 4th place... I cannot understand this.. This is just horrible...!!
I think Milan should concentrate on all other things than the league table. If we continue playing like we are playing now we can forget finishing in top 10.
Arildonardo
05-11-2006, 10:47
We do play 50 times better in the CL. That is why I am skeptical at the integrity of Serie A even after MoggiPoli.
I am sceptical with our players will to win.
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 10:48
We need to concentrate for the 4th place... I cannot understand this.. This is just horrible...!!
Don't despair. It is not that difficult to understand. Our strikers are unbelievably horrible atm. They undoubtedly have class, but we are just out of ideas. Management will probably stick to the same story that we have been unlucky in Italy. There is a degree of truth to that.
However, we have also been horribly incompetent in Italy. Our 4-3 loss last week, although ultimately heroic, was a stomach-turning expose of a porous defence, an attack flailing around for ideas and the sheer lunacy of playing Clarence Seedorf in a number 10 role. How the Dutchman is a professional footballer is beyond me sometimes.
We can talk about the Christmas tree formation or a 4-4-2 or whatever. But often you win games on attitude more than aspect.
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:48
If we stay like this it's goodbye Ancelotti!
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 10:49
I think Milan should concentrate on all other things than the league table. If we continue playing like we are playing now we can forget finishing in top 10.
we have to concentrate on Seria A first, because if we dont we will not get into the champ league next year and worse case scenario get relegated.... We have to aim for a top 4 or top 6 finish at least....
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 10:50
Ancelotti is close to getting his ass kicked. Is anyone watching the game?
I have always said Ancelotti was the best man, but maybe it is time for a change now. Seems like he cannot motivate the players more...
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 10:51
Kaka effort saved.
We are fast becoming a joke
Arildonardo
05-11-2006, 10:52
2-0...
There goes our season out the window.
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 10:52
2-0 :haha:
What the hell is happening?
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:52
That's awful!
Maybe its a good thing CCTV5 didn't show the match...
zlatanov
05-11-2006, 10:54
oh, don't be so melodramatic guys. How is 2-0 any worse than 1-0 ... the team is trying to do something with 10 men, it's obvious that they have to take risks
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 10:54
Maybe its a good thing CCTV5 didn't show the match...
yeah :S lol
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 10:54
Although I have not see the match or heard commentary. I'm sure Carlo/team can't give luck as an excuse. FINITAAAAAAA
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 10:54
We do play 50 times better in the CL. That is why I am skeptical at the integrity of Serie A even after MoggiPoli.
Ah maybe.
But was it the referee's fault when Nesta decided to give Bresciano a free pass in the penalty area? Or was it the referee's fault when Inter were given the rule of the Milan half last week, which culminated in two simply embarrassing goals?
What about the 1-1 draw against Sampdoria? We got a call for us even when Kaladze handled the ball.
We have been playing horribly. Our attack looks stale, our defence looks pathetic.
Kaka is the only exception to the squalid mess.
Good job for the Atalanta keeper. I give him credit for his amazing saves. Team Atalanta did have the help from some poor officiating too though!
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:55
We're screwed!
Ah maybe.
But was it the referee's fault when Nesta decided to give Bresciano a free pass in the penalty area? Or was it the referee's fault when Inter were given the rule of the Milan half last week, which culminated in two simply embarrassing goals?
What about the 1-1 draw against Sampdoria? We got a call for us even when Kaladze handled the ball.
We have been playing horribly. Our attack looks stale, our defence looks pathetic.
Kaka is the only exception to the squalid mess.
FORZA MILAN!
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 10:57
FORZA MILAN!
Indeed, now more than ever :djn:
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 10:57
If Kaka was not here milan would probably be relagated.
I couldn't watch the match. Well, few could as the bastard CCTV5 pulled the leg again. :fero:
I am disappointed that we lost, for whatever reason. I think what the team now can do and should do is just to calm down and play one game at a time. :(
:wallbang:
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 10:58
My god!I can't believe it!We are loosing 2-0 from a team called atalanta who came from serie-b this year to serie-a!
I can't believe this!
I think everyone now realised that this team needs a refresh.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 11:00
i realised that we dont only need one or two new players,but 5 or 6!
hitmannq8
05-11-2006, 11:04
we are a disgrace. Cant even play 2 good games in a row. This is the worst period in the Carlo era, definately. What a stupid stupid transfer campaign we had last summer.
17 points to Inter. Hell i don't think we can catch Palermo if they keep up the way they're going. That means we'll end up 3rd in best scenario. That means our management will make no signings until we qualify for CL, and then have a bad season and say its cuz we started the season so early and use that as an excuse!
i'm jumping too far ahead and to wrong conclusions, forget that. All i can say is forza milan and continue to suffer supporting this team this season..
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 11:04
Ex-Inter striker Nicola Ventola took revenge by inflicting Milan's third defeat in four Serie A games, leaving them 17 points adrift of the leaders.
The Rossoneri's Scudetto ambitions were all but wiped out by back-to-back home defeats to Palermo and Inter, but the 4-1 drubbing of Anderlecht in the Champions League this week and Alberto Gilardino's rediscovered scoring touch boosted confidence going into this game. However, there was a defensive crisis with Alessandro Nesta, Serginho and Kakha Kaladze injured.
Atalanta were smarting from a controversial 3-1 loss at Parma and had to do without Riccardo Zampagna, the suspended Simone Loria and Moris Carrozzieri. The Bergamo boys' last win over their local rivals here was in 1985.
A free kick was touched on for Marek Jankulovski, whose strike was deflected over the bar early on. A corner was cleared as far as the edge of the area, where Yoann Gourcuff controlled with his chest to smash a volley just wide of the near post.
Andrea Pirlo's searching pass found Alberto Gilardino to beat Alex Calderoni, but he was denied his third goal in as many games by a Rivalta goalline clearance.
Migliaccio won the ball back in midfield with a tough tackle on Kaka and set Nicola Ventola running, the ex-Inter striker's shot on the bounce skimming the frame of the goal.
Gennaro Gattuso suffered a large bruise under his eye in an accidental clash with Migliaccio, but was able to continue. Daniele Bonera had penalty appeals waved away for a tussle with Tissone.
However, just as Milan were pouring forward, Atalanta struck against the run of play. Calderoni's clearance was flicked on by Migliaccio for Ventola's spectacular half-volley into the top corner of the net.
Pirlo's free kick was fingertipped on to the crossbar by Calderoni, but it was soon followed by a moment of controversy. Gilardino rolled back the ball for Gourcuff and he clashed with Bellini. The referee awarded a penalty, but after discussing it with the linesman changed his decision to a yellow card for simulation.
Gilardino wasted another good chance when springing the offside trap on Clarence Seedorf's pass, as he couldn't keep his finish on target.
Milan were unlucky, as they finished the game in 10 men for the final 15 minutes after Gattuso limped off with a muscular problem and all the substitutions had been completed.
Dida parried an angled drive from substitute Soncin and Kaka wasted a golden opportunity in the final minute set up by Ricardo Oliveira.
There was drama in stoppages with a Calderoni reaction save on Kaka and Gilardino's follow-up, but on the counter-attack Soncin's deflected strike looped into the top corner past a helpless Dida.
Atalanta: Calderoni; Bellini, Rivalta, Talamonti, Ariatti; Ferreira Pinto, Bernardini (Tissone 14), Migliaccio, Donati; Doni (Bombardini 81); Ventola (Soncin 75)
Milan: Dida; Bonera (Cafu 70), Simic, Maldini, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff (Seedorf 57); Kaka, Gilardino, Inzaghi (Oliveira 70)
Ref: Pieri
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0607/ata-mil.html
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 11:05
Milan is crap since sheva left!
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 11:08
first thing, it doesnt take a idiot to know Inzaghi and Gila cannot play together, so why does Ancelloti keep on trying to do so... It just makes me sooooo angry... and Bonera still playing RB.... :depress:
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 11:09
Milan is crap since sheva left!
i wouldnt go that far, we had alot of problems when we had Sheva, its just that he useto bail us out of them quite alot.....
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 11:09
with that season performance i don't think if ronaldinho will go from barca and come to us!
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 11:11
with that season performance i don't think if ronaldinho will go from barca and come to us!
we dont need him, we need the money to spend on 6 players to "improve" the squad...
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 11:11
I am glad we were comprehensively beaten 2-0. Honestly, if management cannot see we have issues then I think it will take a few more 3-0 defeats.
It pains me, it kills me to see Milan like this. But humiliation can only spur a more ambitious transfer campaign.
of the last eight games in serie a, we just won one time, how weak is that
RobyKikic
05-11-2006, 11:14
hmm i dont think we'll even end up in top 5. team & carlo keep on promising for better results in serie a, and they keep on loosing.. we already had 10 games.. and its sad that we're 16th on the table.
1. Inter 24
2. Palermo 24
3. Roma 17
4. Atalanta 16
5. Siena 16
6. Livorno 16
7. Udinese 13
8. Messina 13
9. Catania 13
10.Empoli 12
11.Cagliari 10
12.Sampdoria 10
13.Lazio 9
14.Torino 8
15.Parma 8
16.MILAN 7 <<<<<<<<<<<<<
17.Ascoli 4
18.Chievo 3
19.Fiorentina 0
29.Reggina -3
forza milan..!
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 11:17
we dont need him, we need the money to spend on 6 players to "improve" the squad...
Yes you are right need more 6 players than him!
I just was teling about another situation,
that seeing us playing like this he wont leave barca for us
for all berlusconis money!
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 11:18
If we didnt have the -7 punishment at the begining of the season we would be in 10th place! Still not good...
get the numbers straight before you come back to talk
Dr Milano
05-11-2006, 11:20
If we didnt have the -7 punishment at the begining of the season we would be in 10th place! Still not good...
mate dont mean to be a pain in the behind ... but it was -8 and we would be 7th
8 + 7 = 15 lol ... lmao
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 11:21
I think everyone in the team including management is far too complacent, you have to renember they are getting paid to play and do there job...
for example im a web designer, if i dont meet the requirements of the customer i wont get paid, and can even get sued... i think something drastic has to be done, make the players feel scared of there jobs, and make them earn a place in the squad.. Bringing in another Manager might do this.... If push comes to shove, i would want to leave with my dignity.....
Question to you guys, who makes decisions on what players need to be signed. Does ancelloti make up a shopping list, and Galliani trys to get value for money.. or does Galliani choose everything? Only asking because Galliani and Ancelloti have been living in the "everything is fine club" for too long now...
we dont need him, we need the money to spend on 6 players to "improve" the squad...
names Graeme? Be realistic too. Its too d@mn easy to say we need 6 players to improve the squad. You or me going to pay this? Negotiate a transfer? Not that easy! Will it even solve the campaign ordeal that we are in? We already have the gale force wind in our face from CalcioPoli.
Milan_Kaka
05-11-2006, 11:22
mate dont mean to be a pain in the behind ... but it was -8 and we would be 7th
8 + 7 = 15 lol ... lmao
Oops i'm really sorry mate i am so stupid!
If we stay like this it's goodbye Ancelotti!
That's awful!
We're screwed!
If Kaka was not here milan would probably be relagated.
Milan is crap since sheva left!
If we didnt have the -7 punishment at the begining of the season we would be in 10th place! Still not good...
that's all you can say? :o
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 11:24
names Graeme? Be realistic too. Its too d@mn easy to say we need 6 players to improve the squad. You or me going to pay this? Negotiate a transfer? Not that easy! Will it even solve the campaign ordeal that we are in? We already have the gale force wind in our face from CalcioPoli.
so you are saying that Ronaldinho will solve all of our defensive and Offensive problems that we have? We have no choice really, with our "seasoned" players reaching the end of there career we are going to be losing a huge gap in our squad...
Dr Milano
05-11-2006, 11:24
Oops i'm really sorry mate i am so stupid!
lol nah dont be ... :beach: its just me ... mwuahahaa ... okay back on topic .. now
and sorry, I didn't mean to bring up a campaign against you or anybody here. I just feel annoyed with all the negativity flying around. I think Milan needs our support. We should support Milan now even more.
Forza Milan!!! :fero:
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 11:26
Question to you guys, who makes decisions on what players need to be signed. Does ancelloti make up a shopping list, and Galliani trys to get value for money.. or does Galliani choose everything?...
I don't think Carlo has any liberty in selling players but surely he might be requesting some names (which probably doesn't get a lot of attention). Overall, its Braida and Galliani who do the scouting and sign players. Compared to the english-team's coaches, Carlo has much less say during the transfer season.
Only asking because Galliani and Ancelloti have been living in the "everything is fine club" for too long now...
Maybe they know all too well the ordeal we have had to go through with bad justice system, bad officiating, and people's unwarranted criticism of this club. The worse fear a player has is not losing titles or championships, its when a know nothing want everything non appreciative fan base starts a campaign against their club. If you all decide to choose this path, quit
b!tchin about the games we're losing because the fan base who has nothing to offer but nattering comments of negativism are helping the losing mentality forment.
so you are saying that Ronaldinho will solve all of our defensive and Offensive problems that we have?
I'm not advocating for a Ronaldinho pickup. I asked you to give me 6 REALISTIC aquisitions.
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 11:31
Braida?.............................yes of course!He told us that they will buy us a present!Where is it?Had anyone see it???
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 11:31
Maybe they know all too well the ordeal we have had to go through with bad justice system, bad officiating, and people's unwarranted criticism of this club. The worse fear a player has is not losing titles or championships, its when a know nothing want everything non appreciative fan base starts a campaign against their club. If you all decide to choose this path, quit
b!tchin about the games we're losing because the fan base who has nothing to offer but nattering comments of negativism are helping the losing mentality forment.
Agreed. Gratuitous criticism is never a good thing.
But the only way we can make any institution better is to criticise it -- at least constructively. Abject despair is not the answer but neither is blithe optimism.
We have a decent team that needs minor adjustments. Let's hope the management makes those adjustments.
Dr Milano
05-11-2006, 11:32
and sorry, I didn't mean to bring up a campaign against you or anybody here. I just feel annoyed with all the negativity flying around. I think Milan needs our support. We should support Milan now even more.
Forza Milan!!! :fero:
aye aye its right lol werent me anyways i think it was milan kaka lol ..
:beach: yea your right .. we should support milan more
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 11:32
The -8 points does suppress some motivation and this is the reason why there is so much difference between Milan in CL and Serie A. Carlo is no psychologist, he has his tactics which the players need to follow wholeheartedly. I feel sad for Carlo because he might have to bear the brunt of this show.
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 11:33
I'm not advocating for a Ronaldinho pickup. I asked you to give me 6 REALISTIC aquisitions.
6 is way too much.
We need two solid defenders and maybe a decent striker.
Barazagli would be a good start.
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 11:34
I don't think Carlo has any liberty in selling players but surely he might be requesting some names (which probably doesn't get a lot of attention). Overall, its Braida and Galliani who do the scouting and sign players. Compared to the english-team's coaches, Carlo has much less say during the transfer season.
thanks rahul :sagrin: i was only wondering because Mourinho over here seems to have a bit more control on who he wants, just interesting to know...
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 11:35
We need a good midfielder more than an attacker! I would prefer a multi dimensional midfielder. Our attackers will get good with more time.
King tiger
05-11-2006, 11:36
Just when you think the win vs. anderlecht boosted our morale(gilardnios especially) we lose vs. promotiened team.
Dr Milano
05-11-2006, 11:38
6 is way too much.
We need two solid defenders and maybe a decent striker.
Barazagli would be a good start.
your right and a keeper too ... milan should be busy in the transfer window if not Build our players a hell of a lot ... then .. discipline arghhh wheres the stick oh yea as for barzagli
hes on his way to juve ... its likely now ..
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 11:39
I guess now a respectable position should be the 2nd place so that we qualify for CL. I don't mind discounting our team's league performance as long as they will strive more than ever for this year's CL cup and a 2nd place.
King tiger
05-11-2006, 11:42
If we win CL, wel go trough prelimnarys :D
Graeme C
05-11-2006, 11:42
Maybe they know all too well the ordeal we have had to go through with bad justice system, bad officiating, and people's unwarranted criticism of this club. The worse fear a player has is not losing titles or championships, its when a know nothing want everything non appreciative fan base starts a campaign against their club. If you all decide to choose this path, quit
b!tchin about the games we're losing because the fan base who has nothing to offer but nattering comments of negativism are helping the losing mentality forment.
Kui im a realist, i see how things really are and i am not delusioned by anything... I posted postivitly on the Champ league thread.... I will quit b!tchin alright, i will start by taking a break from posting on the games thread because i feel like im saying the same stuff over and over again...
btw my six include -Goalee- 3 (CB, LB, RB) defenders, midfielder and striker
I didn't watch the match... Can anyone tell me if Milan is unlucky in many incidence, or Milan deserve the loss?
ACMILAN1983
05-11-2006, 11:48
I'm just wondering why oh why did Carlo go back to Pippo-Gila again? Play one or the other, but stop playing both already.
Still, I have hope, today was a shock to say the least.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We definitely need another Second-striker. This Gilardino-Pippo thing would never happen if we have 2 decent support strikers..instead of one decent and one Borriello. We also need a versatile midfielder..and an attacking right back.
btw my six include -Goalee- 3 (CB, LB, RB) defenders, midfielder and striker
Whether you are an optimist or a realist, its hard to argue that we need at least four if not five players for these positions.
Dr Milano
05-11-2006, 11:57
If we win CL, wel go trough prelimnarys :D
iya mate you need something special to win cl .. and getting beaten by atlanta 2 -0 thats something special only in a different manner lmao ...
i doubt well win europe .. our groups easy ...
Forza Milan!!!! We're crap but I still love us (except Gila naturally) :kiss2:
We really need to start Ollie-Gila / Ollie Inzaghi!!! :beer:
rosoneri_11
05-11-2006, 12:04
i dont know what this team need.But seeing at the first 11 of Milan players like Simic,Bonera,Inzaghi,Maldini,Jankulofski.If they was Chelsea's or Bercelona's palyers they would be out of the first 18!
I looked at the moment the chelsea's bench and there are:
(G) Carlo Cudicini
(D) Khalid Boulahrouz
(M) Joe Cole
(M) Shaun Wright-Phillips
(S) Salomon Kalou
--------------------------------------------------------------------
i think 3 of them if where milan players they would start as the first 11!
kastriot
05-11-2006, 12:42
i dont know what this team need.But seeing at the first 11 of Milan players like Simic,Bonera,Inzaghi,Maldini,Jankulofski.If they was Chelsea's or Bercelona's palyers they would be out of the first 18!
I looked at the moment the chelsea's bench and there are:
(G) Carlo Cudicini
(D) Khalid Boulahrouz
(M) Joe Cole
(M) Shaun Wright-Phillips
(S) Salomon Kalou
--------------------------------------------------------------------
i think 3 of them if where milan players they would start as the first 11!
Thats why Chelsea at the moment are Losing 2 -1 from Tot`ham,
This is the current team we have,so lets deal with that...We all know thats not enough,so lets hope we do smth in january or in the summer
rahul.acm
05-11-2006, 12:54
Excerpts from 'Milan crisis continues with 2-0 loss at Atalanta'
http://football.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/feedstory/0,,-6193507,00.html
Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti accused referee Tiziano Pieri of failing to spot two penalties for what he said were fouls against winger Daniele Bonera and Gourcuff.
"I'm very angry because this is the third or fourth time this season that this has happened to us," Ancelotti told Italy's SKY television.
"I don't know if the referees have got it in for Milan. I like to think these things happen by chance. But they are happening to us with increasing frequency."
Egoistka
05-11-2006, 12:59
...I think this game today was the worst performance that I ve ever seen. Milan just couldnt do anything. Plus we have many players injured: Ambrosini, Serginho, Kaladze and Nesta. Thats too bad. We are loosing points...Ancelotti has limited resources and those resources that he has failed to impress.
I am scared to watch Mian - Roma next week... :str:
Egoistka
05-11-2006, 13:04
Forza Milan!!!! We're crap but I still love us (except Gila naturally) :kiss2:
We really need to start Ollie-Gila / Ollie Inzaghi!!! :beer:
I was thinking about the same today...If Gila - Inzaghi doesnt work, why still put them together? We need to try Oli-Gila and Oli-Inzaghi for several games and see what happens.
RAHUL:
about refs...maybe there was some unfair judgement, but in fact we have played very bad. The stats after the first half was shocking: we didnt have any shots in goal at all, and all th rest too.
Blacktop
05-11-2006, 13:17
Good job for the Atalanta keeper. I give him credit for his amazing saves.
Somehow we're determined to make every Serie A keeper look like Buffon.
This guy, Pagliuca, Cesar, Manninger, just to name a few.
Somehow we're determined to make every Serie A keeper look like Buffon.
This guy, Pagliuca, Cesar, Manninger, just to name a few.
I did think something similar during the game, but if the keepers pull off magical saves then we cant take it away from then. Lets just hope this is a massive coincidence which seems to be reinforcing our other problems.
vs Roma I hope we loose so that they can challange inter.
Ancelotti made the same mistake AGAIN of fielding from the 1st minute Gilardino and Inzaghi. Atalanta just took Simic present for their first goal. We where denied from a clear penalty on Bonera and the ref cancelled an own goal done by Atalante for a reason I can't figure.
Something more to add, it's true that we're crap and I don't want to find excuses but it's the 3rd or 4th match in Serie A where we're being denied from a clear penalty of that a ref cancels a regular goal.
Well he doesn't have many options now does he. Definitely can't play Borriello..the guy's horrible. Inzaghi can't play by himself.. and Oliveira can't be started every single game.
MY GOD!
You lost to Atalanta?
This I didn't had coming, this is weird, and what is it all about the official website talking about a penalty, what happened guys?
:dstup::dstup::dstup::angf::angf::angf:
Is sacking Carlo the answer?
Was sacking a number of coaches the answer for Real?
Unless, Galiani realises the squad needs to be rejuvinated then this team can not move forward. It doesnt matter who coaches the team.
vs Roma I hope we loose so that they can challange inter.
Ancelotti made the same mistake AGAIN of fielding from the 1st minute Gilardino and Inzaghi. Atalanta just took Simic present for their first goal. We where denied from a clear penalty on Bonera and the ref cancelled an own goal done by Atalante for a reason I can't figure.
Something more to add, it's true that we're crap and I don't want to find excuses but it's the 3rd or 4th match in Serie A where we're being denied from a clear penalty of that a ref cancels a regular goal.
totally agree. after the calciopoli i feared something like that would happen.
playing bad, bad refereeing and bad luck (post and bar denying us goals). that is the most horrible mix you can get.
MY GOD!
You lost to Atalanta?
This I didn't had coming, this is weird, and what is it all about the official website talking about a penalty, what happened guys?
:dstup::dstup::dstup::angf::angf::angf:
Keep rubbing it in my friend. :sagrin: Its a long season, I cant see Milan making up for this mess. BUT on the other side of the coin, I cant see Inter carrying out a Juve type assault on the scudetto. Keep rubbing it in, because whether you win the scudetto or not. You will be made to sweat. :diablo:
Is sacking Carlo the answer?
Was sacking a number of coaches the answer for Real?
Unless, Galiani realises the squad needs to be rejuvinated then this team can not move forward. It doesnt matter who coaches the team.
probably true but i think next summer a new coach might help. carlo seems out of ideas some times and after 6 years coach and players know each other quite well and at some point they blockate themselfs, it's a dead end.
maybe a bunch o new players is enough but i somehow doubt it.
Keep rubbing it in my friend. :sagrin: Its a long season, I cant see Milan making up for this mess. BUT on the other side of the coin, I cant see Inter carrying out a Juve type assault on the scudetto. Keep rubbing it in, because whether you win the scudetto or not. You will be made to sweat. :diablo:
NoNO
I am not rubbing it, seriously I am just astonished :dazed:
Honestly,yes the result helps me, but still I find it strange that Atalanta has managed to beat MILAN
Today is a really weird day, overall normal, but some results are just crazy
Atalanta Milan
Spurs-Chelsea 2-1
West Ham-Arsenal 1-0
Carlo should have been sacked on the 26th May 2005. It's impossible that a team looses a goal advantage in just 2 seasons. In 2003/04 and 2004/05 we had 2 of our worst nightmares in a metter of 2 seasons ONLY.
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 13:49
Ancelotti just complained about the refereeing. This is getting old. Do we really need (2) decisions to go in our favour to overcome mighty Atalanta?
With all due respect, this was not Juve or Inter we were playing. We were playing Atalanta!
What were we doing for the rest of the time? Certainly not being incisive and scoring.
just found this:
Il Milan fa l'elenco dei presunti errori arbitrali subiti in questo primo quarto di Serie A.
"In dieci giornate di campionato, nelle partite del Milan ci sono state più volte decisioni arbitrali controverse, partendo da Milan-Lazio, per terminare con la partita di oggi, Atalanta-Milan", scrive il sito internet rossonero dopo il 2-0 subito oggi a Bergamo dall'Atalanta.
Questa la lista dei presunti errori a danno della squadra lombarda, attualmente invischiata nella zona retrocessione, così come riferita da acmilan.com.
Milan-Lazio: gol annullato a Inzaghi, sullo 0-0.
Livorno-Milan: intervento in area su Ambrosini, rigore non concesso, sullo 0-0.
Milan-Siena: nel primo tempo mano di Rinaudo, rigore non concesso. Nel secondo tempo gol annullato a Pirlo.
Sampdoria-Milan: intervento in area di Castellazzi su Inzaghi, rigore non concesso, sullo 0-0.
Milan-Palermo: gol annullato a Gilardino, sullo 0-2.
Chievo-Milan: fallo su Gilardino in area, sullo 0-0.
Atalanta-Milan: Bonera atterrato in area da Tissone, rigore non concesso. Gourcuff cade in area dopo un contrasto con Donati: Pieri prima concede il rigore, poi decide per una punizione a favore dell’Atalanta e ammonisce il milanista, con la palla che era comunque entrata in rete.
that are quite a lot calls against us, definitely no excuse for the poor displays of the team but i think it is too much to just disregard it. good teams can overcome such things but for us it is enough to tumble.
Hasan Rossonero
05-11-2006, 13:50
iya mate you need something special to win cl .. and getting beaten by atlanta 2 -0 thats something special only in a different manner lmao ...
i doubt well win europe .. our groups easy ...
hahha...well said. How are things Doc? School going ok? Your posts get better and better every month. Keep up the good work my friend.
just found this:
Il Milan fa l'elenco dei presunti errori arbitrali subiti in questo primo quarto di Serie A.
"In dieci giornate di campionato, nelle partite del Milan ci sono state più volte decisioni arbitrali controverse, partendo da Milan-Lazio, per terminare con la partita di oggi, Atalanta-Milan", scrive il sito internet rossonero dopo il 2-0 subito oggi a Bergamo dall'Atalanta.
Questa la lista dei presunti errori a danno della squadra lombarda, attualmente invischiata nella zona retrocessione, così come riferita da acmilan.com.
Milan-Lazio: gol annullato a Inzaghi, sullo 0-0.
Livorno-Milan: intervento in area su Ambrosini, rigore non concesso, sullo 0-0.
Milan-Siena: nel primo tempo mano di Rinaudo, rigore non concesso. Nel secondo tempo gol annullato a Pirlo.
Sampdoria-Milan: intervento in area di Castellazzi su Inzaghi, rigore non concesso, sullo 0-0.
Milan-Palermo: gol annullato a Gilardino, sullo 0-2.
Chievo-Milan: fallo su Gilardino in area, sullo 0-0.
Atalanta-Milan: Bonera atterrato in area da Tissone, rigore non concesso. Gourcuff cade in area dopo un contrasto con Donati: Pieri prima concede il rigore, poi decide per una punizione a favore dell’Atalanta e ammonisce il milanista, con la palla che era comunque entrata in rete.
that are quite a lot calls against us
I could make a list like that for any team in the world
But truely there has been some weird calls against Milan and Inter, mainly Milan
vs Roma I hope we loose so that they can challange inter.
Ancelotti made the same mistake AGAIN of fielding from the 1st minute Gilardino and Inzaghi. Atalanta just took Simic present for their first goal. We where denied from a clear penalty on Bonera and the ref cancelled an own goal done by Atalante for a reason I can't figure.
Something more to add, it's true that we're crap and I don't want to find excuses but it's the 3rd or 4th match in Serie A where we're being denied from a clear penalty of that a ref cancels a regular goal.
easy man...
losing to roma won't help us. be careful with what you wish for.. :fright:
The only thing I don't understand, well, nobody here does I suppose, why the hell did Ancelotti have to field Gila and Pippo AGAIN.
the referee is a problem. It begins to scare me. :skull:
I could make a list like that for any team in the world
I just wanted to say the same thing !
This list is made by a totally biased fan.
With the exception of that Inzaghi's goal disallowed on the match against Lazio (which Milan won btw) all the rest is just whining !
Ok, i didn't watch Siena-Milan and Milan-Livorno...but to say Gila's disallowed goal in 93rd minute against Palermo, when he was so clearly offside was a calll made to hurt Milan...to say Castelazzi's "faul" over Inzaghi on Sampdoria-Milan was a penalty, or Gila's dive on Chievo match and Gourcouff's dive today were penalties....that's just too much.
I just wanted to say the same thing !
This list is made by a totally biased fan.
With the exception of that Inzaghi's goal disallowed on the match against Lazio (which Milan won btw) all the rest is just whining !
Ok, i didn't watch Siena-Milan and Milan-Livorno...but to say Gila's disallowed goal in 93rd minute against Palermo, when he was so clearly offside was a calll made to hurt Milan...to say Castelazzi's "faul" over Inzaghi on Sampdoria-Milan was a penalty, or Gila's dive on Chievo match and Gourcouff's dive today were penalties....that's just too much.
The only thing I would say is that this is the very first time I see Milan management blaming the referees. While it's true to certain extent that there are some controversial calls against Milan in the past seasons, you seldom see the Milan Management reacted so negatively against the referees. Usually, Ancelotti will just say, "ya it's a bad call but we accept it and move on..." But now it seems that everyone is quite frustrated by the call.
Now personally I didn't see the game, so the fact that Tony and Karim saying Gorky and Bonera dived I won't counter. At least this is what Bonera said (source: acmilan.com):
"Once again today some relevant things happened. It’s fine that we must be stronger than everyone, but the foul on me was clear. There is nothing else that I could do, I was there two meters from the goal… We must think about winning from Sunday to Sunday and not look too far ahead. Going to the locker room at 1 to 0 would have been better. I don’t want to start repeating myself, but every once and awhile they could call a foul for us! Also, what happened with Gourcuff, in addition to what happened to me, was strange."
The only thing I don't understand, well, nobody here does I suppose, why the hell did Ancelotti have to field Gila and Pippo AGAIN.
The only reason I can come up with is for rotation.
I just wanted to say the same thing !
This list is made by a totally biased fan.
With the exception of that Inzaghi's goal disallowed on the match against Lazio (which Milan won btw) all the rest is just whining !
Ok, i didn't watch Siena-Milan and Milan-Livorno...but to say Gila's disallowed goal in 93rd minute against Palermo, when he was so clearly offside was a calll made to hurt Milan...to say Castelazzi's "faul" over Inzaghi on Sampdoria-Milan was a penalty, or Gila's dive on Chievo match and Gourcouff's dive today were penalties....that's just too much.
woh, easy there my Juventino :D friend,
I didn't watch today's game, so I can't really say much about Pieri's changing his mind on Gourcuff's 'dive'. but according to the comments I have collected, it seems that more are complaining about the penalty we deserve on Bonera's being fouled.
and I don't think we had too much complaints on Gila's disallowed goal against palermo, even though that wouldn't help anyway.
also, I don't know which samp-milan game you were watching, but how you could get a different opinion is beyond me. :dontkn:
i could keep on typing, but I am getting annoyed and impatient doing so. Let me stop here. :argue:
The only reason I can come up with is for rotation.
That's what I thought too. :(
this was what I got from www.acmilan.com, could someone please tell me some more about that 'own goal'?
Milan-Lazio: Inzaghi’s goal disallowed at 0-0.
Livorno-Milan: Ambrosini fouled in the area at 0-0, but penalty awarded.
Milan-Siena: Rinaudo commits a foul in the first half but no penalty awarded, then Pirlo’s goal is disallowed in the second half.
Sampdoria-Milan: Inzaghi is fouled in the area by Castellazzi at 0-0, but no penalty.
Milan-Palermo: Gilardino’s goal disallowed at 2-0 down.
Chievo-Milan: foul committed on Gilardino in the area at 0-0.
Atalanta-Milan: Bonera is felled by Tissone in the area, foul is not given. Gourcuff falls in the area after a clash with Donati, Pieri first calls the foul but then decides to call a foul against Milan, and the ball is already in the back of the net.
Hey, cheer up you guys. I really didn't expect much of Milan this year, and neither should you. We only have one superstar and no quality up front. We have to stand behind our team during the bad times too. Whether we are crap or world beaters we are always champions on the inside because we are milan. So stop the crying already!
Personally I think Carlo is a great coach. All we need is 3 players. One super striker like Ronaldo/ Torres/ Ronaldinho, One quality midfielder and one Centre back or Rightback like Chris. then we are set. Oh and For God's sake Carlo, get some wingplay! :@
Hey, cheer up you guys. I really didn't expect much of Milan this year, and neither should you. We only have one superstar and no quality up front. We have to stand behind our team during the bad times too. Whether we are crap or world beaters we are always champions on the inside because we are milan. So stop the crying already!
Personally I think Carlo is a great coach :5drunk: . All we need is 3 players. One super striker like Ronaldo/ Torres/ Ronaldinho, One quality midfielder and one Centre back or Rightback like Chris. then we are set. Oh and For God's sake Carlo, get some wingplay! :dontkn:
NoNO
I am not rubbing it, seriously I am just astonished :dazed:
Honestly,yes the result helps me, but still I find it strange that Atalanta has managed to beat MILAN
Today is a really weird day, overall normal, but some results are just crazy
Atalanta Milan
Spurs-Chelsea 2-1
West Ham-Arsenal 1-0
Ofcourse you were :diablo: Dont tell me you arent loving it :devf:
Yout time will come though my friend, your time will come :coffee:
Egoistka
05-11-2006, 14:32
just found this:
Il Milan fa l'elenco dei presunti errori arbitrali subiti in questo primo quarto di Serie A.
"In dieci giornate di campionato, nelle partite del Milan ci sono state più volte decisioni arbitrali controverse, partendo da Milan-Lazio, per terminare con la partita di oggi, Atalanta-Milan", scrive il sito internet rossonero dopo il 2-0 subito oggi a Bergamo dall'Atalanta.
Questa la lista dei presunti errori a danno della squadra lombarda, attualmente invischiata nella zona retrocessione, così come riferita da acmilan.com.
Milan-Lazio: gol annullato a Inzaghi, sullo 0-0.
Livorno-Milan: intervento in area su Ambrosini, rigore non concesso, sullo 0-0.
Milan-Siena: nel primo tempo mano di Rinaudo, rigore non concesso. Nel secondo tempo gol annullato a Pirlo.
Sampdoria-Milan: intervento in area di Castellazzi su Inzaghi, rigore non concesso, sullo 0-0.
Milan-Palermo: gol annullato a Gilardino, sullo 0-2.
Chievo-Milan: fallo su Gilardino in area, sullo 0-0.
Atalanta-Milan: Bonera atterrato in area da Tissone, rigore non concesso. Gourcuff cade in area dopo un contrasto con Donati: Pieri prima concede il rigore, poi decide per una punizione a favore dell’Atalanta e ammonisce il milanista, con la palla che era comunque entrata in rete.
that are quite a lot calls against us, definitely no excuse for the poor displays of the team but i think it is too much to just disregard it. good teams can overcome such things but for us it is enough to tumble.
Well we definately dont have much luck. Not only with refs, but with minus points as well. Everybody got some points back, and we didnt. Moreover, we do not play well at all. So we better start playing brilliantly now, otherwise we ll be in danger of joining Juve in Serie B, or be left with no international competitions and lose Kaka.
no one here has watched the game on the tv so can tell me about that mysteriously disallowed own goal? :rolleyes:
Egoistka
05-11-2006, 14:36
NoNO
I am not rubbing it, seriously I am just astonished :dazed:
Honestly,yes the result helps me, but still I find it strange that Atalanta has managed to beat MILAN
Today is a really weird day, overall normal, but some results are just crazy
Atalanta Milan
Spurs-Chelsea 2-1
West Ham-Arsenal 1-0
Of course you didnt come here to take a p*ss. Dont pay attention to what K77SH C says..he is angry..very very angry in general.
And today's result is really crazy, although you cannot really say that its all refs fault, our performance was bad, but still he did take strange decisions. We do not play well, we have minus points and seem to have a lot of unluck too.
Maltese Charlie
05-11-2006, 14:40
I just wanted to say the same thing !
This list is made by a totally biased fan.
With the exception of that Inzaghi's goal disallowed on the match against Lazio (which Milan won btw) all the rest is just whining !
Ok, i didn't watch Siena-Milan and Milan-Livorno...but to say Gila's disallowed goal in 93rd minute against Palermo, when he was so clearly offside was a calll made to hurt Milan...to say Castelazzi's "faul" over Inzaghi on Sampdoria-Milan was a penalty, or Gila's dive on Chievo match and Gourcouff's dive today were penalties....that's just too much.
Yes I agree with you that Gourcouff's dive was not a penalty, and if the ref gave a penalty to Milan it would be an injustice to Milan because it was a clear goal and the dive was irrelevant if it was a penalty or not.
But to first you will whistle a penalty and then you will change your decision after consulting with the linesman and give a foul against gourcouf plus a yellow card, only because he fall down and cancel the goal, either he is STUPID or CORRUPT.
Also not to mention the clear penalty on Bonera when the score was 0-0.
During an Italian TV sport program (Guida al Campionato) the referee was rated ONLY 1 point out 10. This is a negative record for a referee. Never happend before.
Egoistka
05-11-2006, 14:41
no one here has watched the game on the tv so can tell me about that mysteriously disallowed own goal? :rolleyes:
Well I saw the match on TV, but the moment with own goal I have missed, because my husbend is Lazio supporter and we had to watch 5 mins of Milan and then 5 mins of Lazio. Too bad that both matches were at the same time. But I saw faul on Bonera.
Of course you didnt come here to take a p*ss. Dont pay attention to what K77SH C says..he is angry..very very angry in general.
And today's result is really crazy, although you cannot really say that its all refs fault, our performance was bad, but still he did take strange decisions. We do not play well, we have minus points and seem to have a lot of unluck too.
Excuse me oh bitter one. Please put that spoon of yours away and stop sh!t stiring.
Bosniaco
05-11-2006, 14:47
Its a shame we lost to Atalanta but what can we do about it? Nothing !!! Lets move on. I dono what are all these Juventinos i Interistas doing here?
Egoistka
05-11-2006, 14:48
Excuse me oh bitter one. Please put that spoon of yours away and stop sh!t stiring.
You are very rude and you attack for no reason...but this is not a place for such discussions...
Actually, they make more sense than some Milanistas.
You are very rude and you attack for no reason...but this is not a place for such discussions...
Well I agreed to leave you alone a while ago in another thread, but you had to make another comment about me in a completely different thread about an issue that doesnt concern you at all. (That was just some friendly banter between a milan fan and an inter fan). If you think someone is rude and dont want to be "attacked" then dont attack yourself.
Egoistka
05-11-2006, 14:58
Well I agreed to leave you alone a while ago in another thread, but you had to make another comment about me in a completely different thread about an issue that doesnt concern you at all. (That was just some friendly banter between a milan fan and an inter fan). If you think someone is rude and dont want to be "attacked" then dont attack yourself.
Yes it wasnt addressed to me, but that inter fan did not deserved to be attcked, thats all I wanted to say.
Get a grip, I didnt attack him at all. And if I did, I trust the mods would have had a word with me.
Hopefully Atalanta score 3 or 4 more. Then maybe, just maybe we will buy 2 defenders in January.
well this is your lucky day, we conceded 2 goals from counter attack.
now hand me your wish list ;)
ACMILAN1983
05-11-2006, 16:27
I can only echo Carlo's words about the referee. I've seen all but one Milan game this season, and everytime, win, lose or draw, I've only had negative thoughts of the referees performance. Fact is, every 50/50 decision, and many big decisions have gone against us. I'm not saying we haven't had any decision go our way, but the fact is that a far greater percentage has gone against us than for us.
We aren't playing good football. We can play it, but we aren't at this point. I've been thinking, and quite frankly I doubt VERY highly that we'd be anywhere near the position we are in if it wasn't for so many harsh decisions against us. I say this because we were already under incredible pressure to begin with this season, and then everytime we've done something right to start alleviating the pressure, something goes against to just kick us back down. The effect of continuously having decisions go against you and have people constantly slandering you will have hugely detrimental effects on confidence and motivation and even more it will only add to the pressure already there, never mind leading towards greater frustration. Had the refereeing actually been fair this year, would anyone here really believe we'd be as bad as we are? Would confidence really be so low?
It's not just refereeing decisions either, I mean it's a pretty strange coincidence that the recent announcements of CONI's decisions, according to which we're now somehow more guilty than Lazio, also happened to come on the day of the Milan derby.
Finally, I want to say that in 15+ years as a Milan fan, I've never once seen the club hit out at referees as they have this year. This includes periods where we were in worse positions than we are now. We're talking about the same management back then that we have now. To those who claim these are all excuses, doesn't it seem just a bit strange that when the club was actually doing worse we never tried to blame the referee.
I continue to believe in this side, because I believe we can overcome our problems, and I believe we can pull of miracles, no matter who's against us.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont pay attention to what K77SH C says..he is angry..very very angry in general.
Consider this a warning, no personal attacks or insults towards other posters (calling him angry and telling another poster to just ignore his opinion or influencing their opinion of him negatively is an insult).
Likewise K77, don't respond in kind but refer to mods or admins in future. Also, if Egoistika's post annoy you, I recommend ignoring them. (Egoistika, note the difference here from what you said, where I told him to ignore your posts only if they bother him)
Just to clarify, what K77 said to Karim originally was clearly not an attack on Karim. The fact that they also dealt with the matter on their own in a mature manner also goes to show that there was little tension in the matter.
no one here has watched the game on the tv so can tell me about that mysteriously disallowed own goal? :rolleyes:
coz we all have CRYSTAL BALL amigo..
so we can foresee that when Pippo and Gila were played together from the start you would hardly see a goal
Dr Milano
05-11-2006, 17:04
Carlo should have been sacked on the 26th May 2005. It's impossible that a team looses a goal advantage in just 2 seasons. In 2003/04 and 2004/05 we had 2 of our worst nightmares in a metter of 2 seasons ONLY.
exactly .... you now really real madrid did that after one game to thier coach
and thier lead was less than ours
4 - 2 against monaco ... then 5 - 5 and they were out ...
coach quierez whos at man u - assitant .. got fired ...
but then again lol .. real madrid have changed thier coach some :devs: 10 times
Its a shame we lost to Atalanta but what can we do about it? Nothing !!! Lets move on. I dono what are all these Juventinos i Interistas doing here?
guys, believe it or not I am not rubbing it
Egoistka, thank darling for the kind words, I understand most are just very pissed, I understand
Guys and girls just keep it up, the season is long and you could salvage it
remote2book
05-11-2006, 17:28
ok guys....again i dont know how many times i have said this...after everygame..i watched this season i will say it again...the REFS ARE SCREWING US...sorry mods if i get too dramatic ...but its the truth..they hate us...cant aNYONE do anything abt this...i mean even a blind person can tell the REFS hate us...iam just really frustated right now..
ACMILAN1983
05-11-2006, 17:30
Please Don't swear Remote2Book
remote2book
05-11-2006, 18:56
iam ver sorry Acmilan or if i offended anybody in anyway...its just dat....u kno...i just cant take wat is happening to us
Don't worry, I don't think anyone got offended, I can understand your frustration but try to avoid swearing, okay :)
loss is difficult to swallow; it'll be interesting, as a fan, to see how Milan is going to react. I also wonder why Milan played relatively well in CL; I really don't rate Anderlecht as an easier team to beat than Atlanta.
This was definitely dissapointing. I must agree the refs dislike Milan, but we all know why...and that includes you remote2book. Watching this game, It made me further realize that Gilardino just can't finish. He wasted many good opportunities, especially the pass from Seedorf. Also, Gila-Pippo will never work. Gila needs to find a warm seat on the bench because Pippo is our only reliable striker. Also, I was very dissapointed with Bonera's performance. He just didn't show up. Hopefully, this is a wake-up call for management. 3 losses and 3 draws when also having an 8 point handicap is ridiculous!!
We definitely need a striker and a couple of solid defenders unless Serghino, Nesta, and Kaladze get healthy quick! We allowed 10 goals this season, while only scoring 10!!! What the hell is that! I don't excpect a scudetto, but at this pace we should just hope we don't get relegated! C'mon, teams like Livorno and Siena are allowing fewer goals than our defense. Also, 10 goals all season!! This offense is pathetic and a disgrace. Kaka can't be the only guy bailing us out every game. We need consistency. I really believe, and I've been saying this since the summer, this squad has reached it's peak as a unit. We get it, In 03 they won Champions and then followed it up with the Scudetto. We just need to find that hunger again or find guys who have it. We're facing Roma next week and if we don't get our act together by then, some things will need to change.
remote2book
05-11-2006, 20:18
hey guys can ug uys tell me wat this means"TU Sei TUTTA LA MIA VITA"....thank you..i kno a lilttel off topic..but just need to kno thank you ......
zlatanov
05-11-2006, 20:21
hey guys can ug uys tell me wat this means"TU Sei TUTTA LA MIA VITA"....thank you..i kno a lilttel off topic..but just need to kno thank you ......
literaly, it means "you are my (whole) life" or a more loose translation could be "you are everything in my life", "you are everything for me"
remote2book
05-11-2006, 20:24
thank you very much appreciate it very much thank you
I can see a part of this attitude change of Ancelotti and the other Milan officials, here :
1. Both Juve and Milan entered the season worried that the refs will "kill" them ! After the scandal, it was very well expected the refs to make some calls against our clubs, and now we were so brainwashed that we see ref mistakes even when there aren't any.
2. After it was "proved" some refs were beeing bought in the past and they gave bad image to all the refs in Italy....now it's the easiest thing to do to blame the refs and put presure on them. !!!
Lets get realistic here. I can't say there weren't calls against Milan, but i can't see how can anyone blame the ref for not giving a penalty over Inzaghi on Sampdoria match, and forget how Milan scored the goal on the same match.
I can see a part of this attitude change of Ancelotti and the other Milan officials, here :
1. Both Juve and Milan entered the season worried that the refs will "kill" them ! After the scandal, it was very well expected the refs to make some calls against our clubs, and now we were so brainwashed that we see ref mistakes even when there aren't any.
2. After it was "proved" some refs were beeing bought in the past and they gave bad image to all the refs in Italy....now it's the easiest thing to do to blame the refs and put presure on them. !!!
Lets get realistic here. I can't say there weren't calls against Milan, but i can't see how can anyone blame the ref for not giving a penalty over Inzaghi on Sampdoria match, and forget how Milan scored the goal on the same match.
we all remember, of course, but it does not mean that the increase in number of calls against Milan can therefore raise.
I'm not going to say anything except
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sad and very very disapointed
rosoneri_11
06-11-2006, 04:32
I realised from that match that Milan is not a constant team,and we can loose from anyone!
If our managment dont help us with the january transfers,i can see us in very bad position!
I know that we had still a long season,but we had lost so many points in 10 games played,and that is very bad.
As i said if we dont help this team on january transfers,i can see us loosing more points!
Time to stop thinking about winning the scudetto and concentrate on staying Serie A! Wether we like it or not we're in a relegation battle at the moment, we need some solid wins pronto to get us into mid table. Then maybe we can think about trying to steal 4th spot.
For the time being at least, the players need to knuckle down and get on with things, not be telling whoever listens that we can still win the league.
It is never too late to salvage a league season last season Everton was in relegation, they then bounced up and were comppeting for a UEFA spot, Arsenal were also down, till they bounced back up and got the 4th and final CL spot from Spurs in the last week of the season
Realistically, Milan can do it, but forget the scudetto really. It's now up to frankly Inter, Roma and Palermo.
Man two losses on the hnds of the Nerazzuri :D
Sorry couldn't handle it :diablo:
Warro Bantan
06-11-2006, 09:01
Time to stop thinking about winning the scudetto and concentrate on staying Serie A! Wether we like it or not we're in a relegation battle at the moment, we need some solid wins pronto to get us into mid table. Then maybe we can think about trying to steal 4th spot.
For the time being at least, the players need to knuckle down and get on with things, not be telling whoever listens that we can still win the league.
My sentiments exactly Jim...I was very disappointed to not have seen the game, only to be furious when livescore told me we were losing.
This is a time for us to huddle, impose a media ban, re-insitute retiro...what ever..we need to do something different..and sacking Carlo, with no real available options, is a non-starter.
This is crunch time...we run the risk of relegation, or no UCL next term.
With the match vs Roma, a team that looked good vs Fiorentina, I am really really worried. :dconf:
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN...regardless.
Serginho88
06-11-2006, 11:44
Hi! I'm new! Sorry but my english is very bad..
I saw the match yesterday...bad Milan... I think that the problems are many and this year is very hard to win. 17 million of euro for Olivera..I don't understand... Gourcouff is a very good player...he has a future!
Hi! I'm new! Sorry but my english is very bad..
I saw the match yesterday...bad Milan... I think that the problems are many and this year is very hard to win. 17 million of euro for Olivera..I don't understand... Gourcouff is a very good player...he has a future!
Welcome to MM, and your English is absolutely fine.
Hi. Another newcomer with bad English here. :D.
I'm really sad, but all I want to say is: FORZA MILAN!!!
The sweetness and the bitterness made my love for AC Milan, and that'll always be.
Hi. Another newcomer with bad English here. :D.
I'm really sad, but all I want to say is: FORZA MILAN!!!
The sweetness and the bitterness made my love for AC Milan, and that'll always be.
Welcome, and your English is fine as well!!!! We have seen a lot worse (and we still understand!)
ACMILAN1983
07-11-2006, 04:12
Welcome Aficio
Giovanni
07-11-2006, 04:31
I can see a part of this attitude change of Ancelotti and the other Milan officials, here :
1. Both Juve and Milan entered the season worried that the refs will "kill" them ! After the scandal, it was very well expected the refs to make some calls against our clubs, and now we were so brainwashed that we see ref mistakes even when there aren't any.
2. After it was "proved" some refs were beeing bought in the past and they gave bad image to all the refs in Italy....now it's the easiest thing to do to blame the refs and put presure on them. !!!
Lets get realistic here. I can't say there weren't calls against Milan, but i can't see how can anyone blame the ref for not giving a penalty over Inzaghi on Sampdoria match, and forget how Milan scored the goal on the same match.
You must well be an expert on referees and their techniques, given the manipulation for years you perpetrated. We are fans , but we are not blind or stupids: the relation between debatable episodes and in Milan favour is something like 7-8 v 1 (Kaladze). Even notorious Inter and Juve fans recognised, in italian football shows, how wrong some decisions were . This can mean soemthing. I don't think there's a plot, but a sort of fear to appear at the service of Berlusconi and Galliani power
Guys, I managed to see the game highlights on youtube
after all the cries for a penalty for Gourcuff, I really wanted to see that shot
The ref first saw it as a penalty, I saw the ref running towards the Atalanta defenders, I saw Gourcuff fall and thought it's a penalty, then the ref asks the assistant who says nothing on Gourcuff, he dived. I was outraged actually, don't know :tong: but was really, then the relay, I think nothig was wrong on the young Milan player, many knwo me here and know that in refereeing I am honest and I always speak what's in my mind not my heart, it wasn't a penalty, really
I agree, but the foul on Bonera was. I'd rather try to forget the game though!
the relation between debatable episodes and in Milan favour is something like 7-8 v 1 (Kaladze).
I don't say there weren't calls against Milan..and there probably were more calls against than there were in their favour.
But the list of calls against Milan on acmilan.com i found to be exegareted.
Gilardino's ruled goal against Palermo ??????
I saw that match, i saw that "goal". Clear, very clear offside in 92nd minute !
The penalty over Inzaghi on Sampdoria-Milan !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3A6PxGQd8
Who can blame the ref when Inzaghi was looking to fall instead of scoring in that position.
And even if you say it was a penalty, the handball before the goal Kalazdze scored, rules out the posibility of that ref being against Milan.
Milan-Siena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvQ9TuEa4EI
3:43 minutes highlights of the match. Not even one suspicious situation ! But on that list there was smthg about this match also going against Milan.
(Milan missed at least 10 great chances on this match. How can anyone (Ancelotti) blame the ref , and not blame himself or his players ? )
And if you visit some other forums ( i visited Inter's after the big derby), you'll see those fans blaming the ref for "scandalous" calls against their team while playing against Milan. I'm sure on Siena's, Sampdoria's or other forums you'll find a lot of similar whining and cursing the refs !
Kui explained very well what's happening... but AC Milan officials are acting like a goverment with huge internal problems, trying to hide those problems by creating an affair ( "foreign soldiers went 10 metres into our teritory" or kinda like that) out of nothing, and filling the newspapers and TV News with this "scandal" !
My team officials did illegal stuff and my team is in Serie B - i've accepted it
Now you should accept the fact that Berlu and Galliani aren't the most influental people in Italian football ( just as Moggi isn't, and Juventini accepted it)
Sorry for re-activating this old topic, but it was now that i saw Gio's reply on my post !
Egoistka
10-11-2006, 20:11
I agree, but the foul on Bonera was. I'd rather try to forget the game though!
The faul on Bonera definately was....About Gourcuff, I think there was nothing.
ACMILAN1983
11-11-2006, 09:04
Guys, I managed to see the game highlights on youtube
after all the cries for a penalty for Gourcuff, I really wanted to see that shot
The ref first saw it as a penalty, I saw the ref running towards the Atalanta defenders, I saw Gourcuff fall and thought it's a penalty, then the ref asks the assistant who says nothing on Gourcuff, he dived. I was outraged actually, don't know :tong: but was really, then the relay, I think nothig was wrong on the young Milan player, many knwo me here and know that in refereeing I am honest and I always speak what's in my mind not my heart, it wasn't a penalty, really
I actually agree with this, but I also don't think Gourcuff dived, so in reality play probably should have just continued (which resulted with the ball in the net). However, the referee handled that situation terribly.
However, on the Bonera incident, there was absoloutly no doubt it was a penalty, it really couldn't have been much clearer.
I actually agree with this, but I also don't think Gourcuff dived, so in reality play probably should have just continued (which resulted with the ball in the net). However, the referee handled that situation terribly.
Well the ref did get intimidated big time from the fans and especially the opposing team. I dont think anyone should get in a refs face including when our players do it. It only causes an questionable official to make it a worse call than what might have been.
However, on the Bonera incident, there was absoloutly no doubt it was a penalty, it really couldn't have been much clearer.
This is where the ref shoud have said to himself "I messed up on the Bonera play so let me make it up with this questionable Gourcuff play". He might have actually planned to do so unitl he was surrounded by the dissent. I'm pretty sure that was what the Atalanta players were thinking too. Gives reason to why they did put him in a tight spot.
zlatanov
11-11-2006, 09:21
well, I agree with both Dev and Kui.
I think the foul on Bonera was pretty clear ... it wasn't even a dif situation, right in front of the linesman ... don't think there was any foul on Gorky but at the same time, I am not entirely convinced that his fall was intentional.
Refs often do make up for past errors and this one could have at least allowed that own goal for Atalanta but Pieri doesn't seem to have the strength of personality to make such a decision against the home team. Actually, I am not sure he has the personality to be a Serie A ref at all, especially in this period after calciopoli when refs are under constant scrutiny and suspicion.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.