PDA

View Full Version : Helo from Singapore girl! :)


Sandra_18X
02-11-2006, 19:40
Hello everybody!! I'm Sandra, from Singapore, and I'm 18 y.o, it's pleasure to join www.milanmania.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please apologize my bad english :)

humanTORCH
02-11-2006, 20:07
Wecome Singapore girl, Sandra!
Don't worry, singaporean usually are good in english as long as u don't use singlish. :D

welcome and enjoy ur stay here!

zlatanov
02-11-2006, 20:47
Welcome on board, Sandra. :)
And no worries, your English seems perfect to me ;).

I am gonna move this to the "presentations" section so that more members can see it :)

Xudong
02-11-2006, 21:52
Hello everybody!! I'm Sandra, from Singapore, and I'm 18 y.o, it's pleasure to join www.milanmania.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please apologize my bad english :)

do we have to apologize for your bad English? :guw:

welcome to MM! I would expect a flooding of much warmer greetings from many of our gentlemen members here. :ilol:

ACMILAN1983
03-11-2006, 03:56
welcome Sandra, it's good to have you here. :)

Don't worry about the English, it's good enough to understand right now and as you practice more you'll get better ;)

Jim_UK
03-11-2006, 04:59
Welcome aboard Sandra :gonova:

Enjoy yourself here, we look forward to your posts :)

Acmir^
03-11-2006, 09:44
Welcome Sandra :)
hope you'll enjoy your time here

adelina
03-11-2006, 15:31
welcome sandra enjoy ur stay here!

almilan
04-11-2006, 10:02
welcome to MM

Ross Oneri
06-11-2006, 05:17
Yeah, mangling the english language is the national pasttime of singers ;) ! Welcome to MM, Sandra !

kris
07-11-2006, 08:43
This is quite humorous. Not a single person realised this yet?
Now tell me something about this girl everyone but me don't know. ;)

priyo_7
07-11-2006, 10:44
alo sandra..:)

it's been a while since my last visit to discussion subforum.etc etc
i've been posting in indonesian thread too much :D,thus i forgot that there are another threads in here.hehe

mzk57
07-11-2006, 23:18
Hello everybody!! I'm Sandra, from Singapore, and I'm 18 y.o, it's pleasure to join www.milanmania.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please apologize my bad english :)

Since u r a beautiful girl so I welcome u from the core of my heart :bri: and let me tell u that I forgive u on whatever mistake u commit here :5ok:

kris
08-11-2006, 05:22
Since u r a beautiful girl so I welcome u from the core of my heart :bri: and let me tell u that I forgive u on whatever mistake u commit here :5ok:

This is better by the minute :D

Still noone?

Graeme C
08-11-2006, 06:32
This is better by the minute :D

Still noone?

im stuck for words lol :sagrin:

Jim_UK
08-11-2006, 16:23
care to enlighten us Kris?

mzk57 that was quite creepy.

Graeme C
08-11-2006, 17:57
care to enlighten us Kris?

mzk57 that was quite creepy.

its life jim, but not as we know it!

Sorry i couldnt resist with that one! :d6:

kris
09-11-2006, 05:00
care to enlighten us Kris?

mzk57 that was quite creepy.

This thread was started by a spam bot. Possibly to test that bot.

while the first post, the name and the lack of replies should enlighten you I also seen a thread like this on another forum, word by word the same.

Now seeing people flirt with the bot is priceless :D

Jim_UK
09-11-2006, 05:37
a lack of replies doesn't necessarily mean she .... it's a bot. We get many people with strange usernames here, it's hard to keep track.

Though maybe some people did realise and were just looking for some love-bot action :D

kris
10-11-2006, 05:28
a lack of replies doesn't necessarily mean she .... it's a bot. We get many people with strange usernames here, it's hard to keep track.

Though maybe some people did realise and were just looking for some love-bot action :D

You should read the transcripts of unknownst people having cybersex with stupid AI programs that only say "hihi", "yeah", "I like that" and so on. :D

Jim_UK
10-11-2006, 05:36
I better watch who i talk to then :delol:

humanTORCH
11-11-2006, 00:48
We will never know.....It could be reza, trying to spice up MM :dielaugh: :uhm:

Tas
12-11-2006, 20:00
You should read the transcripts of unknownst people having cybersex with stupid AI programs that only say "hihi", "yeah", "I like that" and so on. :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :ilol: :rotfl:

mzk57
13-11-2006, 23:10
But where is that young 18 years old girl from singapore??? :rr29: I hant seen her pest here :stress:

Jim_UK
14-11-2006, 02:51
apparently she's not real mzk57 ... maybe you should read the whole thread