View Full Version : shevchenko's new son
in case you haven't heard.. shevchenko has a new son his name is christian shevchenko and he was born yesterday the 10th of november.. i know many of u don't care i'm just posting this for those who do care.. u can move the thread if u need to
zlatanov
11-11-2006, 09:13
I wish them all well :) ... although, I still think Christian ... and his father too, would have been much happier living in Milan ;)
in case you haven't heard.. shevchenko has a new son his name is christian shevchenko and he was born yesterday the 10th of november.. i know many of u don't care i'm just posting this for those who do care.. u can move the thread if u need to
No not at all... Thanks for the news. Congrats Sheva. I welcome you anytime to return to your home here in San Siro.
didn't know that at all. thanks for the news. btw, Interesting choice of baby's name. ;)
Will shevchenko's sons play in Milan like Maldini's Christian?
hitmannq8
11-11-2006, 13:21
Depends on his wife I guess
are some pictures of him celebrating after his goal against watford
http://forzasheva.com/temp/c1.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061111/capt.5a6c6f5ca2e141768a8174f4be968e60.britain_soccer_lst111.jpg
http://forzasheva.com/temp/c3.jpg
http://forzasheva.com/temp/c2.jpg
Berlusconi: "Sheva wants Milan"
Milan President Silvio Berlusconi caused shockwaves by claiming Andriy Shevchenko has asked for a return to Serie A.
“I spoke to Shevchenko most recently yesterday,” he said from the stands of San Siro for tonight’s match with Roma.
“He rang me up and I was very pleased to hear from him, as I was with many people at the time who sent him an affectionate round of applause. Naturally a chant of ‘Sheva, return to us’ started up and he said he’d like that very much.”
It’s no secret that the Ukrainian has struggled to adapt to the Premiership since his £30m summer move to Chelsea.
He has scored just four goals in 14 official appearances for the club and is said to be finding it difficult to make friends in London.
Berlusconi’s statement will surely fire up already existing speculation that Shevchenko could return to the Rossoneri next season, or even as early as January.
It would be a valuable boost for Milan, who are having problems hitting the back of the net this term with Alberto Gilardino, Ricardo Oliveira and Pippo Inzaghi all stuttering.
However, the patron – and former Prime Minister – denied that Oliveira would be loaned to a Brazilian club mid-season.
“You can tell Oliveira is a great player, you only have to look at what he achieved in Brazil and Spain. He had a fitness problem he hasn’t quite recovered from yet and is in the middle of a painful family matter, so he needs time to work through these things, but I know of no request to go back to South America.”
Oliveira’s sister was kidnapped in Brazil last month and it’s believed he’ll return home to be closer to his family during this difficult time.
channel4
I dont think Sheva is happy in London. Looking at Motd last night, it was weird looking at him during the goal celebrations. It looked as if he still is not at ease with his teammates and lives in the shadow of Drogba
Blacktop
12-11-2006, 04:54
I dont think Sheva is happy in London. Looking at Motd last night, it was weird looking at him during the goal celebrations. It looked as if he still is not at ease with his teammates and lives in the shadow of Drogba
Well, tough nuggets for him, since he wanted to go over there so badly to the point that he was willing to blatantly lie about it.
Still, congrats on the birth of Sheva Jr. #2.
I'm glad to hear that he got new son, he is still one of my fav players, but I don't like him that much as I did when he was our player....
Kaka1899
15-11-2006, 06:31
even if sheva does want to come back its all down to his wife!
Clarence1990
16-11-2006, 09:25
Congratulations....
But it's still weird to see Sheva in that blue jersey instead of the red and black one.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.