View Full Version : Hi Everyone, i am Ainoa and i need a little help...
Hi everyone, my name is Ainoa :pp18: and i entered here because i need a little help from Ac Milan fans...
I need to do something and i need to know the font of the back of the ac milan t-shirt (the golden one)...anyone knows what font is it? or where i can find it??....i tried everywhere on the net, but it is impossible :w163:...
Thank u very much!!!
Ainoa
ACMILAN1983
15-11-2006, 03:43
welcome Ai, I'm afraid I don't know the font, but I guess someone here might. :)
I don't know where to find the font either, but i just wanted to say welcome :D
Have fun here Ainoa :)
A peculiar name you have Ainoa. Do you know of its origin?
Egoistka
16-11-2006, 08:13
Hi everyone, my name is Ainoa :pp18: and i entered here because i need a little help from Ac Milan fans...
I need to do something and i need to know the font of the back of the ac milan t-shirt (the golden one)...anyone knows what font is it? or where i can find it??....i tried everywhere on the net, but it is impossible :w163:...
Thank u very much!!!
Ainoa
Hi, welcome. Try to look at this address: http://fonts.goldenweb.it/index_file/l/it. There are many different fonts, maybe you ll find what you are looking for.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.