View Full Version : Hello!
Underground
18-11-2006, 13:10
Hy to everyone. I'm Blaž, I come from Celje (Slovenia) and I'm 14 years old. I'm a big fan of AC Milan too. I'm looking to chat with someone on MSN messanger. So, if you like to chat with me and emprove your inglish, send mi a private message :ende:
ACMILAN1983
18-11-2006, 13:54
welcome Blaz
Dr Milano
22-11-2006, 11:27
Hy to everyone. I'm Blaž, I come from Celje (Slovenia) and I'm 14 years old. I'm a big fan of AC Milan too. I'm looking to chat with someone on MSN messanger. So, if you like to chat with me and emprove your inglish, send mi a private message :ende:
hiya thier
welcome to the forum mate ....
im 14 as well :firedev:
Egoistka
23-11-2006, 12:40
Hi, welcome :)
lilhippy
23-11-2006, 13:17
hey there blaz, welcum nd enjoy :u56:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.