PDA

View Full Version : Graphics thread


entropy13
03-12-2006, 02:53
Thread for all of the graphics you yourself have made!

I'll start it off...

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/9896/sheva1cud5.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5561/kaka2azc5.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7425/gourcuff1azw7.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1989/gilardino1cvx7.jpg

Well, you can pm me if you want to make a request for an avatar, wallpaper etc.
:p017:

Jim_UK
03-12-2006, 06:39
Some nice stuff there entropy. I like the fonts you've used in the first two, they suit the players appropriately. What tool do you use to cut the images out?

:5ok:

entropy13
03-12-2006, 09:17
Polygonal lasso tool, with feather 1px.

Kaka1899
03-12-2006, 11:20
some top stuff here!

Vadim
03-12-2006, 15:47
Nice work entropy, this isn't really a request but how can you make an image larger while keeping the quality?

This one was created by a guy named Franco on myspace, its excellent

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/FrankoAli/milancollage.gif

NAMMY
03-12-2006, 15:54
Nice work guys!

entropy13
04-12-2006, 07:07
Nice work entropy, this isn't really a request but how can you make an image larger while keeping the quality?

This one was created by a guy named Franco on myspace, its excellent

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/FrankoAli/milancollage.gif

There's a "scale" function in the "Edit" menu under "Transform" in Photoshop. You can then change the percentage of the original dimensions for the new height and width, and also you can choose to keep the aspect ratio of the original image.

I'll be making a Milan collage soon as well, since I've done an Arsenal one before already (in wallpaper form)

entropy13
23-12-2006, 02:01
Kaka coming back with a bang, and I'm here back at doing Milan graphics. :)

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2678/kaka3att6.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/638/kaka3bne4.jpg

lebanon-Acmilan
23-12-2006, 13:34
hey entropy13 i liked kaka's graphic it is gr8

entropy13
31-12-2006, 00:16
Thierry Henry
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6420/henrywall1cvt2.th.jpg (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=henrywall1cvt2.jpg)

Ricardo Kaka
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4039/kakawall1add7.th.jpg (http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kakawall1add7.jpg)

My first AC Milan wall I made, and just my 6th wall in all I think.

They're roughly the same style. :)

omarioo
11-01-2007, 17:40
thnx entropy13

entropy13
14-01-2007, 07:55
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6804/kakaava1aqx7.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4205/gourcuffava1axg8.jpg