PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellas :)


Kaku
22-01-2007, 01:51
Hello AC Milan fans and well I've seen Juve and Inter fans as well here, so hello everyone :)

I've been registered on this forum for a few weeks already..but never really presented myself :cool:

I'm from Brazil, so sorry for my innocent :pr78: english mistakes.

I ofc support Milan and also São Paulo (Former Kaká club)...

I'm really looking forward to have a great time here and hopefully help Milan to get a dreamed 4th place and CL title :firedev:

kastriot
22-01-2007, 03:42
Welcome KAKU and have great time here!!!!

ACMILAN1983
22-01-2007, 04:09
Welcome to MM Kaku :)

Acmir^
22-01-2007, 05:34
Welcome Kaku, enjoy your stay here :)

zlatanov
22-01-2007, 06:48
welcome to MM Kaku ... hope you enjoy it here :)

Jim_UK
22-01-2007, 12:57
hello there Kaku ... enjoy your stay ... post a photo in the member's lounge if you have one :D

Kaka1899
23-01-2007, 04:45
Welcome to mm Kaku enjoi your stay pal :)