PDA

View Full Version : Rico


Rico
08-04-2007, 10:51
Hello, Milanmania. My name is Rico and I love Milan. I love the colors, the players, the history and the magic.

I'm a 19 years old man from Denmark.

zlatanov
08-04-2007, 11:00
welcome to MM, Rico.
Hope you enjoy it here :)

Acmir^
08-04-2007, 11:02
Welcome Rico :)
hope you enjoy MM

Rico
08-04-2007, 11:04
Thanx, guys.

Kaka1899
08-04-2007, 12:51
welcome to Milanmania Rico enjoy your stay here! get stuck into the topics we dont bite :D

lked
08-04-2007, 13:07
Welcome to MM Rico

Rico
08-04-2007, 14:36
Mille Grazie, Milan.

ACMILAN1983
08-04-2007, 15:17
There was another thread I've welcomed you but welcome again ;)

Rico
08-04-2007, 15:56
Rookie mistake...

Thanx, anyway. I'm glad to feel welcomed.

Siregar
09-04-2007, 05:21
Welcome Rico!

Rico
09-04-2007, 06:09
I could not find the rules link. Can anyone give me the link, please?

Kaka1899
09-04-2007, 15:07
I could not find the rules link. Can anyone give me the link, please?
its under the FAQ section of the control bar at the top next to the user CP

zlatanov
09-04-2007, 15:21
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17434