PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from the old GANG?


Oleg
09-04-2007, 10:00
Just thought ther might be at least a couple of people from good old "Bierhoff-bashing" times...

:nervous:

Jim_UK
09-04-2007, 10:36
You'll have to name names so we can help you.

I think Warro used to bash Bierhoff, not sure if he was part of your gang though :D

Oleg
09-04-2007, 11:11
Debs is still here... She's the most faithful and ardent fan... :)

Wonder if Pablo, Goose, Nadir, Kui, Bram, CT, Jesper, Tapi, Eagle, Kris, Jan, Hesham, Triniman, Henrik, Bodat, and my beloved Rio are here?

Reza
09-04-2007, 11:17
I am here :D
Debs is ofcourse, Kui, Kris and RIO are too...the rest not much or at all recently

Jim_UK
09-04-2007, 13:17
Nadir, Bram, Rio and Bodat post once or twice a year now ... well, very rarely anyway.

Triniman was around for the World Cup last year, not seen him since. Henrik has been gone for a few years now.

I think goose posts now and again. The others (apart from Kui & Kris obviously) i don't know.

Debs
10-04-2007, 08:32
Yep, I'm still here and I recall the Bierhoff bashers. That was when we had to say no threats against the players b/c one guy who thought he was so cool in bashing Oliver decided to post that he wanted to kill the man.... :d55:

Debs
10-04-2007, 08:34
Debs is still here... She's the most faithful and ardent fan... :)

Wonder if Pablo, Goose, Nadir, Kui, Bram, CT, Jesper, Tapi, Eagle, Kris, Jan, Hesham, Triniman, Henrik, Bodat, and my beloved Rio are here?

From this list...no one knows where Jan is. That's quite a story in and of itself, how he vanished.

Pablo I've not heard from in 3 or 4 years, I do miss him, we used to ICQ each other alot.

Goose still pops in, he even has a myspace.

ct
15-04-2007, 09:56
Because I need to reply...

Holly Feck! Oleg!

*glompztacklehug*

Dude! No word....

Dil dil
15-04-2007, 13:47
I'm also from old gang
I only left this forum because of my trip 6 weeks
and I've been here almost 4 years

Jim_UK
15-04-2007, 14:29
I'm also from old gang
I only left this forum because of my trip 6 weeks
and I've been here almost 4 years

i think Oleg's "old gang" is a few years before you joined.

But yes, you've been here a while now. :5ok:

goose
16-04-2007, 23:11
BOO!

Hope I didn't scare y'all.

Debs
17-04-2007, 06:59
Goosie! Goosiegoosiegoosie!! :p155:

See, told ya he pops in every once in a while...Goose is one of, if not THE first person I ever had contact with online. :p017:

Wilmot II
02-05-2007, 14:30
Ok....not been here in a while. Hi everybody, I'm BACK! Well, ish.

Whilst not part of Oleg's gang - I was one of the people to ride the anti-Bierhoff wave. As a rookie I remember starting a topic called 'Bye-Bye Bierhoff'. Good sweet holy Jaysus, did that ever kick off. I did learn though. Eventually.

Oh, and was proved right in the end :zany:

So....what have I missed?

Jim_UK
02-05-2007, 15:18
So....what have I missed?

Welcome back Wilmot :cheers:

Hmmm, you've missed more than could possibly be written down. Like when we got hacked by some scoundrels ... the whole 'Gilardino' thread ( sounds like that has echoes of your Bierfhoff thread :D ) ... lots of comings and goings ... same old same old really.

who was part of your gang then? Maybe they're still here ... lurking about somewhere.

Kui
03-05-2007, 01:17
Is there a way to get Wilmots credentials back? What I mean, is for us to reestablish his original membership year that he first came to MilanMania.com? Looking at the it, it just doesnt seem right that his join date is May 2007.

iregk
03-05-2007, 05:54
Well I'm finally back in the forum as of today. Was missing for a while as I changed jobs and they blocked it. Now however its unblocked and its all good once again.

Happy days.

Reza
03-05-2007, 10:30
Kui, that one can be changed manually

Wilmot II
03-05-2007, 11:53
Thanks Kui, but wierd as it is I think it's appropriate! I was away for so long, it probably will be like starting from n00b again....

Maybe I can exploit my new n00bish-ness...let's see...

OMFG GILARDINO SUX! WE MsT S£l1 hIm nOW!!! BYE A rEaLLy gOOd pLaY3R! A|\|d G3t FREDERICO LAZZERI bCOz neStA SuX LOL!!!!!



(Ahem)

Ok, I'll get my coat.

Geez, I hope people get the Lazzeri reference, or I really will be showing my age...

Reza
03-05-2007, 12:44
Welcome back Wilmot, if you changed your mind I'll do it :D

Debs
03-05-2007, 13:15
OMFG GILARDINO SUX! WE MsT S£l1 hIm nOW!!! BYE A rEaLLy gOOd pLaY3R! A|\|d G3t FREDERICO LAZZERI bCOz neStA SuX LOL!!!!!



That does it...BAN HIM!!! :web: :web:

kris
08-05-2007, 06:31
Just thought ther might be at least a couple of people from good old "Bierhoff-bashing" times...

:nervous:

Bierhoff is the best player in the history of football :)

:D

Geez, I hope people get the Lazzeri reference, or I really will be showing my age...

I get it and you are :D

Kui
11-05-2007, 21:00
Bierhoff is the best player in the history of football :)
:D

I could have sworn that Ollie has been hinding his Nordic roots of the Svenska extraction. My mormon genealogy database has shown that his surname was once Bierhoffsson. :grinser:

Bodat
16-05-2007, 05:02
I could have sworn that Ollie has been hinding his Nordic roots of the Svenska extraction. My mormon genealogy database has shown that his surname was once Bierhoffsson. :grinser:

LOL! :5nana:

RIO
18-05-2007, 19:04
Federico Lazzerri. He was going to be so great. Man, I wonder whatever happened to him? Personally, I was so gutted that we didn't buy super-talent Francisco Farinos when we had the chance that I stopped posting for a while. That guy was better than Rui Costa and Figo's love child.
;)

Actually, I was in the hospital for a while, but I swear to start posting more.


If Mr. Gary, Bodat and Oleg do too. :)

humanTORCH
19-05-2007, 07:49
you all,old posters especially the moderators better post more. MM need your contribution of classy posts.

be active or i will ask rezag or debs to ban u. :grinser: :dielaugh:

Reza
19-05-2007, 10:23
be active or i will ask rezag or debs to ban u. :grinser: :dielaugh:

My finger is on the :ban: button

;)

ct
20-05-2007, 11:21
And Wilmot has *got* to bring up Lazzerri...