PDA

View Full Version : Hi


Marco3
14-04-2007, 06:48
Hi there everyone, not sure if I'm posting it in the right place but here's hoping. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all, my name is Marco and I have been a Milan for as long as I can remember now. I have been coming into these forums for a good couple of years now but never posted anything. Just looked for any gossip. Anyway, I hope everyone is well and hopefully we can share some views, discussions in the future.

Forza Milan :5ok:

Kaka1899
14-04-2007, 06:58
Hi marco enjoy your stay here

btw could a mod move this to presentations.

Marco3
14-04-2007, 09:13
Hi Kaka1899.

Thanks a lot for the welcome

Xudong
14-04-2007, 09:55
hi marco. :)

zlatanov
14-04-2007, 10:31
welcome to MM, Marco :)

Acmir^
14-04-2007, 12:33
Welcome to MM Marco
enjoy here

ACMILAN1983
14-04-2007, 13:07
welcome marco :)

Ghost
15-04-2007, 06:15
Sup marco3

Marco3
15-04-2007, 10:18
Hi Xudong, zlatanov, Acmir^, ACMILAN1983, Milancelotti.
Thanks for the welcomes.